Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

What Happens On Stage...

by In-misery 0 reviews

Gerard Reveals all (not literally!)Its just a quick filler chapter so its quite short

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 469 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3- What Happens On Stage...
Gerard’s P.O.V
The time had come around and we were already touring with Green Day. Tonight would be our first show of the tour. We were all shattered from the drive so we’re just lazing around on the bus, Mikey and Ray are in the back playing on the X-Box, Bob was on his phone probably texting his new girlfriend, I forget what her name is- oh she can’t be that important cos Bob don’t talk bout her that much. Me and Frank were just talking like always, I like it when he speaks, he makes me feel less alone.
Normal P.O.V
“Hey Frank, d’ya think we should have a nickname or somethin’?” Gerard asked whilst hanging upside down on the bunks.
“Like what?” Frank replied smiling up at him
They just sat there for a while thinking about names until Gerard spoke up.
“What about Frerard cos ya know its Frank and Gerard- Frerard?”

“Dude that’s awesome, I guess it will do” Frank joked
Gerard threw a comic down at him
“OW that hurt dumbass!” Frank yelled
“Serves ya right! Next time don’t laugh at me!” Gerard whined
“JEESH sorry dude” Frank said rubbing his neck where the comic hit him
Gerard jumped down from the bunks and walked toward the door. When he reaches the exit he turned around and looked at Frank,
“Tonight’s the night it all changes Frankie boy” Gerard winked at Frank before leaving the room making frank blush.
Frank’s P.O.V
What the hell was this dudes problem? He hits me over the head with a comic book, tells me something’s gonna change and then he winks at me!


Back to Normal P.O.V
They entered the stage and Frank looked over to Gerard who was mouthing something Mikey. Frank looked straight ahead and then the curtain dropped and the crowd screamed. Ray started to play ‘I’m not okay (I promise) to the crowd and they went wild.
Gerard walked over to Frank and pushed him down until he was lying flat on his back on the floor. Frank looked a little scared; Gerard straddled Frank, effectively trapping him. Gerard started to rock his hips against Franks, making both their jeans that little bit. Frank looked up at Gerard and shot him a questioning look and Gerard winked and smiled in return. Is this what Gerard meant by things changing?
Gerard’s and Frank’s friendship became stronger and stronger, it was like they were the brothers. The crazy performances send the crowds wild and Gerard would often kiss Frank, but only jokingly.
But did Gerard realise how much he was hurting Frank, toying with his feelings how he was?
Sign up to rate and review this story