Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

This Kiss

by In-misery 0 reviews

okay Guys this is where it gets better and longer!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-25 - Updated: 2011-11-25 - 781 words - Complete

0Unrated
Could guys let me know how in doing? Please its my first story? :D


Chapter 4- The Kiss
Frank was hurting, Gerard couldn’t see the pain he caused him when they flirted. Frank loved him, he couldn’t help it, he was just drawn to Gerard like a drug, he was addicted. Gerard was wanting; he wanted the relationship with Frank onstage to be real. Gerard really loved Frank but did Frank love him back? Gerard was afraid of the answer.
Mikey walked through the door and saw his brother deep in thought.
“Hey Gerard, dude, you okay?” Mikey waved his hand in front of his brother’s face.
Gerard just sighed in response.
“C’mon man tell me” Mikey insisted
“Have you ever wanted to ask a question, but you’re afraid of the answer?” Gerard asked
“Huh, I don’t get ya, but I will say it’s sometimes best just not to ask those questions” Mikey replied before getting up and heading towards the kitchen.
“Im completely fucked” Gerard said aloud

*Time lapse*
Frank heard soft whimpering as he left the kitchen. It was Gerard, he was curled up in a ball on the couch, crying hard and shuddering violently. Frank knelt down beside him and pushed back his ebony locks.
“Hey” Frank crooned “Don’t cry”
Gerard’s bottom lip quivered as he tried to form jumbled words but gave up as the tears started to fall again.
Frank pulled Gerard up in to a hug and rocked him slightly trying to comfort him. Gerard looked up in to Franks soft and welcoming eyes, they gazed back in to his own. They sat like that for a while until Gerard spoke up.
“Frankie, I-“ but was cut off by Frank
“Shh” Frank whispered and pulled Gerard in closer so they rested against each other. Gerard’s heart fluttered as Franks face lowered until it was level with his own. Frank lowered his lips so they grazed gently against Gerard’s. Frank looked in to Gerard’s eyes looking for acceptance. Frank pressed his lips to Gerard’s lips a little and ran his hands up and down his back. Gerard opened his mouth allowing Frank’s tongue to enter. Gerard let out a soft moan.
Frank pulled away and wriggled out of Gerard’s embrace. Gerard looked confused and startled.
“Gerard I’m sorry” Frank mumbled
He got up and ran out of the room. Gerard was to shocked to follow him, he head a door slam upstairs.
Mikey walked in, confused by Frank’s behaviour, He took a look at Gerard; his reddened lips, tear stained face and ruffled complexion and he chuckled to himself.
“Oh” Mikey chuckled
“Don’t Mikey, don’t fucking go there!” Gerard snapped throwing a cushion at him. He got up and padded up the stairs. He stopped outside Frank’s room and listened at the door. All he could hear was Frank cursing between restrained sobs.
He knocked softly on the door.

“Frank, open the door” Gerard called
“Go away Gerard” Frank sobbed
Gerard started to cry again, soft tears trickled down his face as he sat curled up outside Frank’s door.
“So that’s it? I’m not worth fighting for? I love you Frank and I can’t change the way I feel” Gerard sobbed
Gerard heard the soft thudding of feat as Frank got up to open the door. Frank peered down at the man who was lying at the foot of his door crying.
“Really?” Frank asked
“Really” Gerard sighed
Frank pulled Gerard up in to a hug, whispering ‘I love you too’ before passionately kissing him. Gerard felt his knees buckle as Frank pulled him inside his room and pushed him down on to the bed. Just as Frank removed his shirt, there was a soft knocking at the door.
“Hey guys?” it was Mikey
“What Mikey?” Frank asked without taking his eyes off Gerard
“You...You okay in there?” Mikey stuttered
“We’re fine” Frank smiled
Mikey left the boys alone, figuring they might need some alone time.
Mikey returned several hours later. Frank and Gerard where sitting together on the couch watching some crappy day time T.V.
“Oh the wonderer returns” Gerard joked whilst Mikey stood there smirking
“What?” Frank raised an eyebrow at Mikey
“Well are you too gonna date or what?” Mikey said smiling
Frank and Gerard looked at each other.
“I love you too!” Mikey gimmicked
“Fuck you man!” Frank shouted
“Fuck my brother!” Mikey shouted back
“Gladly!” Frank yelled back
Mikey just laughed and left them to do whatever they were gonna do to each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story