Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

The aftermath is secondary

by In-misery 1 review

Frank Pulls the wrong string

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 939 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5 – The aftermath is secondary
Frank and Gerard were together but not in a proper relationship, it was of like a secret love affair. Gerard was sitting on the end of his bed when Frank came through the bedroom door.
“Frank, I’ve been thinking” Gerard started still looking at the floor
“Well ya know that’s kinda dangerous!” Frank joked
“Nah man I’m being serious here” Gerard snapped
“Chill Gerard I was only kidding” Frank raised his hands defensively
“Look, what we’re doing here, it’s just wrong, I mean we got wives and kids-“Gerard was cut off
“Wait so you wanna end this?” Frank voice quivered
Gerard looked up to meet Frank’s gaze.
“Frank, I still love you- I always will but this it’s not right” Gerard made random gestures with his hands.
“So you don’t wanna do this?” tears spilt over the corners of Frank’s eyes.
“Frank I’m sorry” Gerard shook his head.
“Fuck you man! You toy with me for a little bit and then through me away! You’re a fucking pathetic excuse for a man!” Frank sobbed.
Frank slammed the door and left the house. All Gerard could do was watch and feel the guilt and pain he had just awakened. Then he knew, he had really fucked this one up, he loved Frank but he also adored his family. He rolled on to his side and let the tears just fall and crash around him. Then he remembered. He had all those pills and shit Bert had given him under his bed. Gerard got an idea, he was gonna finish this shit, Like Frank said he was just a pathetic excuse for a man.
He reached under his bed, there were so many pills. Red ones, Blue ones, White ones. He grabbed as many as he could and washed ‘em down with the water and his bedside table. He laid back down on his bed. Gerard could feel himself slipping away in to the darkness he loved. He saw his life flicker through his mind; his beautiful wife and family, Mikey and his awkward knees, but the one that lingered was the one of his perfect little girl. She was so innocent and forgiving. ‘oh well’ thought Gerard ‘She’ll be better off without me’ He looked around his room one more time and then he closed his eyes as the world faded out.
*Time lapse*
Gerard P.O.V
All I could hear were muffled voices and ear piercing bleeps. My eyes fluttered open. The light was blinding but I was aware of someone sitting next to me. I blinked a few times to clear the black dots I could see. My head was throbbing; it was like the hangover from hell.
“Ah Mr Way, your awake, you gave us quite a scare” It was a doctor, great.
His pager bleeped and he left the room. I tried to focus on the figure next to me but I threw up some icky tasting shit instead. I caught sight of my arms, they were so pale. Finally I felt stable enough to look at the person next to me, Oh great it was Frank, the only fucking reason why I was here.
“Gerard, I’m so sorry, I –I shouldn’t have said that to you, -I just freaked out, its-its all my fault!” Frank sobbed in to the sheets next to me.
“Why the hell am I still here” I said through gritted teeth
“ I came back to apologise, and I saw you passed out so I called the ambulance and they brought you here” Frank stuttered as he tried to explain, he was too cute.
I took Frank’s hand and kissed it.
“No Frank, I’m sorry” I whispered to him.
Then I just gave in and let the tears fall, I think Frank kissed me but I don’t remember and I just let slumber suck me in. Frank said I slept for hours and the nurse told me that Frank never left my side.
Normal P.O.V
After a week of close examination Gerard was free to go home. It was kind of awkward between him and Frank, they hadn’t really spoke that much except for the odd comment or ‘hey there’ when Gerard woke up. They drove home in silence. Gerard realised that he did want Frank, but he fucked it up so bad that he would never have that again. Or maybe he could if he tried.
When they arrived back at the house Mikey greeted him with a crushing bear hug.
“Oh my god Gee, I missed you so much!” Mikey squealed
“Yeah, he wouldn’t shut up ‘bout you” Ray appeared from behind Mikey and hugged Gerard
“I missed you guys too” Gerard said
Bob came out of the house and punched Gerard on his arm
“OW FUCK BOB!, WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” Gerard yelled rubbing his arm
“Don’t ever do that again” Bob warned before hugging him
“Hey” Frank said “Do get a hug?”
Gerard didn’t reply, he grabbed Frank and pulled him around to the back of the house. He pushed Frank against the wall and kissed him, this time he didn’t stop when Frank moaned into his lips, he didn’t care he did want this. When he pulled away from Frank he looked apologetically at Frank but he lost that look when Frank flipped them around so he was kissing Gerard up against the wall. Maybe they could work this out if they tried hard enough.
Sign up to rate and review this story