Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

Truth Be Told

by In-misery 0 reviews

Someone lets the secret slip out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 1544 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6- Truth Be told.
Frank and Gerard entered the house. No-one even looked up as they walked in to the room. None of them knew why Gerard had tried to overdose so it would be tricky to explain if anyone thought something was going on.
“Maybe we should tell ‘em Gerard” Frank whispered
“Dude is you crazy?!” Gerard tried not to yell
“No, it’s just this is awkward” Frank insisted
Gerard groaned.
“Look Frank if we tell them then they will probably tell Jamia and Lyn-z”
“God Gee I hate keeping secrets!” Frank whined
“Look, keep it quiet, just for a while!” Gerard hissed
They just sat in silence as Ray and Bob fought over a game and Mikey just stayed in the kitchen, cooking, which wasn’t the best of ideas.
“Frank, Frank, HEY FRANK!” Mikey yelled throwing a cook book at Frank.
Good job he had shit aim otherwise Frank would have a major head ache but it still caused him to break his gaze with Gerard.
“God guys anyone would think you two were madly in love!” Bob laughed
Frank and Gerard looked at each other and blushed. Bob looked between them confused but decided not to chase it.
“That was close” sighed Frank
“What was?” Mikey jumped between them making Frank squeak in shock
“Nothing” Gerard said as Frank blushed deep crimson beside him.
Gerard got up and left the room. Frank’s watched him go, saddened by his lack of presence. Gerard turned and motioned for Frank to follow. Frank leapt of the couch tripping over his guitar case in the process. Bob laughed at Frank’s clumsiness.
“Shut the fuck up Bob!” Frank screamed at him.
Bob just carried on laughing, Frank flipped him off and ran to catch up with Gerard.
“What Gerard?” Frank whispered careful for the others not to hear.
“I think ya know Frankie” Gerard teased
“Oh do I now?” Frank lowered his voice
Gerard pulled Frank in to the Music room and locked the door behind him. Gerard Gerard pulled Frank in to the Music room and locked the door behind him. Gerard smiled as Frank swaggered over to him.
“Yeah I think you do” Gerard purred
“Oh yeah?” Frank raised an eyebrow
“Yeah” Gerard whispered before practically jumping on top of Frank. He smashed his lips against Frank’s making him moan and gasp at the force he was using. Frank pulled off his and Gerard shirts exposing pale chests and defined muscles. Gerard scraped off his skinnies letting his boxers fall with them. Franks eyes widened at the sight, Gerard laughed at Frank’s reaction.
“Go on, take it” Gerard said in a very dirty tone
“I was gonna anyway” Frank chuckled
Frank took Gerard in, slowly running his tongue over Gerard’s member making him gasp. Frank bobbed his head up and down faster and faster, each time making Gerard’s breath hitch in his throat. He let out a very load moan before Cumming in Frank’s mouth.
“Shh Gerard, I thought this was supposed to be a secret?” Frank whispered
“Well if your gonna do that to me then how am I supposed to be quiet?” Gerard laughed
“Dunno but let’s go before they get suspicious” Frank said pulling his shirt back over his head.
Frank ran over to the door without Gerard and opened it. To his surprise Mikey was standing there looking rather shocked.
“Oh shit” Frank cursed
“What’s up?” Gerard called getting up
“Your brother” Frank mumbled
Gerard came closer to the door and sure enough there was Mikey looking very pale.
“Well this is awkward” Gerard mumbled
“What the fuck was going on in there!” Mikey said in a hushed tone
“Not much” Frank shrugged trying not to blush too much
Mikey sniggered and high fived Gerard. Frank looked at Gerard who was beaming.
“ Gerard?!” Frank whined
“Chill ya ball sack Frank, Mikey already knew!” Gerard laughed at Frank’s expression
“You knew!?” Frank hissed turning to Mikey
“Yeah it’s no biggie, Gerard told me before” Mikey explained
“Oh... okay then” Frank blushed.
Mikey turned and walked back towards the kitchen. Frank looked at Gerard and shook his head before following Mikey to the Kitchen. Dinner was awkward; Mikey was being a jerk, hinting that Gerard and Frank were together. He received a few vicious kicks from both Frank and Gerard.
* Time lapse*
Gerard rolled over to glance at his alarm clock: 4:00 am. A strange shape caught his eye, it was small and the moon reflected off its sides. Gerard threw a book at the lump and it cursed. He got up and touched the lump and it stirred under his touch.
“Frank...Frankie wake up” Gerard whispered
“Umpfh” Frank mumbled
“What are you doing on my floor?” Gerard poked him again.
Frank replied with a loud snore and Gerard climbed back in to his bed and fell back in to a deep dark sleep.
Gerard was awakened several hours later by a liking feeling on his face.
“Frank?” Gerard smiled in his sleepy state
“Dude seriously?” It was Bob and one of Frank’s dogs
“Urgh Bob that’s disgusting” Gerard whined
“Well its gross that you wanted Frank to be Licking you!” Bob laughed.
Gerard sat up and Frank was gone, it was like he was never there.
At Breakfast Frank was smirking uncontrollably obviously Bob had told him about the face licking incident. Mikey returned around noon with a suspicious looking bag.
“Psst, Gerard look!” Mikey hissed
Gerard looked inside the bad and smiled.
“Frank, could you err come upstairs for a sec?” Gerard asked heading upstairs with Mikey.
Frank put his cereal away before heading upstairs. Gerard and Mikey were nowhere to be seen. He headed in to Gerard’s room where he was ambushed by Mikey and Gerard.
“Aghh Gerard!” Frank Screamed
He struggled against him but Gerard had him firmly pinned to the floor, hand cuffed and all.
“Mikey could you leave for a sec while I do this?” Gerard asked
“Sure thing” Mikey smiled evilly
The door closed with a click. Frank looked terrified. Gerard pulled him up until he The door closed with a click. Frank looked terrified. Gerard pulled him up until he was standing. Then he blindfolded him. Gerard pulled off Frank’s jeans.
“Gerard!” Frank gasped at the sudden loss of clothing
He tried to struggle as Gerard removed the rest of his clothes. Frank now stood in the room completely naked and the coolness of the air was nipping at his bare skin. He got a grunt of approval from Gerard.
“Now Frank” Gerard started “Don’t panic”
“Wh- Why should I?”Frank stuttered
“No just stand still and trust me” Gerard cooed
Frank could feel pieces of fabric being pull over his body and cloth around his neck.
“There” Gerard removed Frank’s blindfold
Frank looked down and gasped. Gerard had removed all of his clothes and replaced them with a very tight pair of revealing under wear and a bow tie around his neck. Frank touched the top of his head to find a pair of bunny ears.
“Mikey you can come in now” Gerard called
“NO! DON’T!” Frank yelled
Mikey opened the door and cracked up at the sight of Frank
“Oh my god that is soo funny!” Mikey laughed
“I don’t see what’s funny” Frank tried not to show his humiliation
“I do!” Mikey burst out laughing again
“Go fuck a unicorn Mikey!” Frank shouted
“Go fuck my brother!” Mikey shouted back
“Well if you left us alone I might!”
“HA your Gerard’s lil’ Fuck bunny!” Mikey laughed again
Gerard laughed at this and Frank chased Mikey. By the time Gerard left his room Frank had managed to get Mikey locked in the closet.
“Let me out you assholes!” Mikey banged against the door
“Serves you right Jackass!” Frank laughed at him
They ran staggered down the stairs and collapsed on the floor in a heap of laughter on the floor, Ray did a double take on Franks outfit.

“Just don’t ask” Frank looked dead serious
Ray walked on pretending he never saw that sorry sight. Bob eventually found Mikey and let him out of the closet, he was so pissed.
*Time lapse*
It was a Saturday and the New Jersey sun was blistering hot. The guys were in the back yard shooting each other with water guns and balloons filled with cold water. Frank’s jaw dropped as Gerard took off his shirt, Gerard just laughed at his face as Frank blushed. Bob snook up behind Frank and poured a bucket of ice water over his head.
“Jesus Shit Bob!” Frank screamed.
Ray chased Mikey around the Yard with a bucket of water trying to throw it at him, Mikey leapt for the wall but missed it by mere millimetres and crashed in to it, falling to the floor screaming.
“Whoa dude, your toe looks like a backward seven!” Bob laughed at him
“Shit Mikes, you wanna go to the ER?” Gerard helped him up.
*********
Mikey returned home that night with three broken toes and a whole ton of pain killers.
(Just thought I’d add that!)
Sign up to rate and review this story