Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

All I want From you

by In-misery 0 reviews

Its Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a short chapter to build up to the next chapter which by the way will be epic! it changes everything!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-11-26 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 402 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 8- All I want from you
“Merry Christmas guys!” shouted Ray making his massive hair practically buzz
Ray passed around gifts to the rest of the guys. Mikey opened his, it was a cup cake maker and a unicorn print apron.
“Um thanks?” Mikey suggested
Bob saw what Ray had brought him and started laughing hysterically
This Christmas Frank only got a picture of a puppy, Bob got a gooey alien thing, Ray got some hair straighteners and anti-frizz serum and Gerard got a creepy little dead doll.
“Hey Mikey you gonna cook dinner?!” Frank joked
“Sure you want turkey?” Mikey replied in a womanly voice
“Fuck no!”Cried Frank horrified at the thought
“Well tough shit for you cos that’s what the rest of us is having!” Mikey yelled
The rest of them sat down to watch a film while Mikey cooked the meal.
“Grubs up!” Shouted Mikey
The guys rushed to the kitchen and piled their plates high
“This is good stuff Mama Mikey!” Gerard said through a full mouth.
Mikey threw a carrot at him; it bounced off his head, landed in his gravy and splashed him. Gerard picked the carrot out of his gravy and threw it like a dart hitting Mikey Square on the forehead.
“Oh it’s on!” Mikey screamed
He picked up the mash potato and smushed it right in Gerard’s face.
“Oh no!” Frank yelled as Gerard picked up the gravy dish and poured it over Mikey’s head
“Okay okay, stop!” Mikey squealed
Gerard looked down at Mikey and then at himself, he took his hand and wiped of some mash then wiped some gravy off Mikey and licked it.
“Ummm tasty” Gerard laughed at his brother’s horrified expression.
After they tidied up, Frank and Gerard went out for a walk in the snow. Frank rolled a snowball and threw and it hit Gerard in the face. Gerard gathered the snow up and threw it back; it hit Frank right on his heart. Frank ran behind a bush in the park and returned several seconds later holding a bunch of Mistletoe.
“Christmas kisses” Frank breathed in to the icy air before pulling Gerard in for a kiss.
“Ya know Frank, Santa didn’t visit me last night” Gerard looked sad but sexy at the same time
“Oh, maybe he will tonight instead” Frank winked at Gerard making him blush.
Sign up to rate and review this story