Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Say It (Frerard)

New Beginning

by In-misery 0 reviews

Shocker!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1749 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 9- New Beginning
“5-4-3-2-1, Happy New year!” the crowds of jostling party people yelled drunkenly
But Gerard wouldn’t know he was too busy trying to get in too Frank’s pants. Frank decided it was too cold for that outside so he pinned Gerard’s hands behind his head and kissed him like that.
“You’re so gorgeous” Frank smiled up at Gerard as he stepped out of the shadows.
They weren’t supposed to be here doing this, especially when their loved ones were so close, but they didn’t care. After all it was their ‘Dirty Little Secret’
They kissed under the arches until talking startled them. Gerard pulled them deeper into the shadows and out of sight.
“Frank?” it was Jamia “Is that you?”
She looked around thinking no-one could see, the she pulled the guy standing in the door way in to view. He cradled her in his arms, Jamia turned to he him and basically forced her way in to his mouth, but the mystery guy didn’t seem to mind.
Frank struggled against Gerard’s grip but Gerard held him firmly in place. They guy turned towards them, he looked like someone familiar, and it looked sickeningly like Bert. Gerard felt soft, warm tears fall on to his hand, he pulled Frank closer. Jamia and Bert had gone, Frank and Gerard stepped out of the shadows, but before Gerard could say anything Frank bolted, running faster and faster going further and further out of sight.
Gerard could no longer see Frank; all he could see was pure darkness. He ran back to the Party to fetch Mikey.
“Mikey! Come quick! It’s Frank!” Gerard shouted over the music
“What’s wrong?” Mikey started to panic
“He...He saw something he shouldn’t have” Gerard glanced at Jamia who looked surprisingly guilty.
“I...I’ll come” She suggested
“Don’t you think you've done enough!?” Gerard spat pulling Mikey away from the party
They drove for hours, searching every park and alleyway, hoping somewhere in the New Jersey darkness Frank was hiding, waiting to be found. But they found nothing. They returned home to find Frank lying in the driveway covered in snow. Gerard rushed over and knelt down beside him. Frank’s eyes were open teary, his chest heaved as he sobbed. Gerard sat down beside him and Frank curled in to his lap.
“Hey, don’t cry baby” Gerard whispered
Mikey brought out a blanket for them before heading off to bed, deciding it was best to stay out of this one.
“Hey Frankie, I’m freezing my bollocks off out here, if we don’t go in then I fear we might die!” Gerard joked with him, hoping for a laugh
“I don’t care! I wanna die!” Frank cried
“Really? And that’s why you’re hugging me with deaths grip?” Gerard laughed
Frank laughed too but didn’t budge. Gerard bent down and scooped him up; Frank was too cold and tired to fight him. He took Frank upstairs and put him on his bed.
“I’ll stay tonight Frankie” Gerard whispered, but Frank was already asleep.
***
Gerard awoke at 7:00 am to find Frank sobbing, he shuddered as he cried. Gerard got up off the floor and walked over to Frank.
“Hey buddy” Gerard crooned.
Frank rolled over and looked at Gerard; his eyes were so sad and lonely. Frank picked up his phone and checked it; 27 missed calls (Jamia) Gerard picked up his phone which also read; 13 missed calls (Jamia)
The phone rang making them both jump.
“Hello?” Gerard answered
“Hi, is Frank... is Frank there?” Jamia stuttered on the end of the phone.
He passed the phone to Frank who looked slightly confused.
“What?” he spat down the phone
“Frankie, I'm so sorry, I should never have done that, I swear it didn’t mean anything!” she wailed
“Jamia don’t you dare tell me that meant nothing! I'm not fucking stupid! You’re a bitch Jamia and I was a jerk to take you back after the last time, Fuck you Jamia!” Frank yelled before slamming the phone shut.
Gerard looked at him expectantly.
“What? This is your fault; if you hadn’t held me back I could have stooped them!” Frank yelled at Gerard.

Gerard's P.O.V
I stepped back clearly hurt at Frank’s accusation. But he was right, it was my fault. I turned away and left, slamming all doors I could on the way to my room. I flopped down on my bed, I was so angry, how dare Frank blame this on me? But if I had let Frank go, then maybe Jamia and Frank wouldn’t have fallen out. I threw a glass at the wall, shattering it in to thousands of shining pieces
Franks P.O.V
I heard a glass shatter on the other side of my wall. Shit what have I done? I didn’t mean to blame Gerard, it wasn’t his fault, if he hadn’t of stopped me then I would never have known what a lying cheating bitch Jamia had been. That’s rich, coming from me! I still hurt though but hurting Gerard was adding to my pain. I gotta go apologise.
Normal P.O.V
Frank left his room and headed next door. He knocked on Gerard's door.
No answer.
He knocked again.
“What?” Gerard sounded hurt and bitter
“Can we talk... I mean... about this?” Frank asked him through the door
“What else could you possibly say?” Gerard spat
“I didn’t mean it Gerard, you know me better than that, It was just a heat of the moment thing” Frank tried to reason with him.
“I don’t care if you didn’t mean it you still said it!” Gerard shouted at him
“Oh c’mon Gerard! I just saw my wife suck another guts face off! Give me a chance!” Frank raised his voice to match Gerard's
“Fuck off!” Gerard couldn’t think of anything else
Frank kicked his door and went back to his own room in defeat.
“Damn it Gerard, you’re as stubborn as a fucking mule!” Frank cussed
Gerard heard Frank cursing and he threw a book at the dry wall silencing Frank and his pointless cursing.
“Look Gerard I'm sorry, I didn’t mean alright?” Frank spoke against the walls; they were so thin you could almost hear the next person breathing.
“S’okay Frankie, but come round to my room, so I know ya mean it” Gerard sighed
Frank got up and stood outside Gerard's door, he knocked slightly. Gerard opened his door and Frank stood there head bowed and shoulders slumped. Gerard cleared his throat.
“So you’re sorry, eh?” Gerard cocked an eyebrow
“uh huh” Frank kept his head bowed
“You gonna prove that?” Gerard straightened
Frank lifted his head and shifted his gaze to meet Gerard's. He nodded furiously, but didn’t move.
“I'm kinda still waiting” Gerard tapped his foot impatiently
Frank closed the distance between them with a soft warm kiss. Gerard's eyes widened in shock, Frank pulled away and smiled at his startled expression.
“I... um wasn’t expecting that” Gerard blushed
“Weren’t you?”This time it was Frank who raised an eyebrow
“Well I was hoping for it but not expecting it” Gerard smiled from underneath his black curtain hair, it was great for hiding behind.
“C’mon lets go see the others, cos man am I starved” Frank beamed
Gerard grabbed Frank’s hand and headed down the stairs. The entered the living room to find a nasty surprise. Jamia was sitting on the couch, her gazed travelled down to the guys entwined hands and her jaw dropped.
“Frank... what's going on?” She looked pale.
Frank to a risk and glance at Gerard who was turning whiter than a flour covered ghost. A lump rose in his throat as he tried to speak.
“Nothing’s going on Jamia- I'm just being a good friend and comforting him” Gerard insisted
“Right- um Gerard do you mind leaving us alone for a sec?” Jamia looked suspicious
“No Jamia!, I mean I want Gerard to stay” Frank answered before Gerard even had time to open his mouth.
Gerard just decided to keep quiet and pretend not to listen.
“Look Jamia, I loved you and you broke my heart. And I'm now in a position where I want to leave you but I can’t-“Frank started to say
Gerard looked uncomfortable and twitchy
“I think I'm gonna go now” Gerard said as he got up to leave
“Sit” Frank said rather harshly.
He gave Gerard an apologetic look and pulled him to sit down.
“Don’t leave me Frank please don’t!” Jamia cried
“Jamia don’t cry, you did this not me. Look just stay away from Bert, he’s a dangerous man and there's nothing good about him. Trust me Jamia, this is for the best-I think” Frank tried to calm her down.
Jamia didn’t look at him or Gerard, she got up gathered her things and turned to leave. But before she walked out the door, she threw a small silver ring at Frank. She turned away and left the house in an echoing silence. Gerard looked at the ring in Frank’s hand; it looked so small and delicate. Frank clenched his fist, hiding the ring. Gerard looked at Frank, he looked so vacant and emotionless but what had just happened was shredding him on the inside.
Frank rested his head heavily on Gerard's shoulder and his whole body just sagged as the realisation hit him. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank and kept them there until Frank finally spoke up.
“What have I done?” He whispered
“The right thing Frankie” Gerard breathed in to his hair.
“Even if it hurts?” Frank shuddered
“Even if it kills you” Gerard stroked Franks hair down
Then they went back in to silence and they stayed there until Mikey returned home several hours later.
“Whoa what happened here?” Mikey stopped in his tracks as he saw Frank curled up In to Gerard's side.
Gerard chucked him Jamia’s ring.
“Oh man, I'm so sorry Frank” Mikey patted Frank’s shoulder
“Don’t be Mikey, she’s a bitch” Frank almost laughed
Mikey looked at Gerard confuse but Gerard just shook his head, silently telling Mikey to back off.
Sign up to rate and review this story