Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan

Gabriella looked at the gun and then at her adopted sister. She shook her head, terrified of what Emily might do.
Considering whether or not to pull the trigger, something caught Emily’s attention. Sister Megan was saying goodbye to Lyn-z and Gerard. Emily put the gun back in the safe but did not re-lock it “Perhaps later.” Emily said “Come on, we have work to do.”
Emily grabbed Gabriella’s backpack and shoved in a hammer. It was all she needed. She grabbed Gabriella’s hand and the two of them made their way to the bridge by the main road. Sister Megan would be driving through there any minute.
Emily looked down at Gabriella “We need to scare her.” Emily said and signed “So that she’ll be too scared to ever come back. When I say go, you run into the road.”
Helplessly, Gabriella looked at the road. They both stood still for a while until Sister Megan’s car came into view. “Go Gabe!” Emily snapped.
Gabriella stood still, too scared to even move. Furiously, Emily shoved her into the road. Gabriella fell onto her side and Sister Megan suddenly spotted her.
She screamed and hit her foot on the break, swerving out of the way of Gabriella. The car skidded and slid because of the ice and snow but finally came to a halt when it hit a tree. Shaking, Sister Megan got out the car and looked over at the little girl lying in the road. “Gabriella!” She yelled.
Gabriella remained still, sobbing loudly. Sister Megan ran over to her as fast as she possibly could and bent down next to her, her back to the side of the road that Emily was standing on. “Oh Gabriella, are you okay? What are you doing out here?” Sister Megan asked, trying to see if Gabriella was hurt.
She bent down a little and over her shoulder, Gabriella could see Emily standing behind her. Gabriella didn’t say anything. Neither did Emily. While Sister Megan had been swerving in her car, Emily had pulled the hammer out of Gabriella’s backpack. She simply looked at Sister Megan for a couple of seconds. Two seconds too long. Sister Megan turned around and saw Emily with the hammer in her hand.
She was about to say something when Emily slammed the hammer into her head. Sister Megan screamed in agony and fell down next to Gabriella. Her head was oozing blood and Gabriella felt sick at the sight, causing her to cry even harder. But Emily wasn’t finished. She whacked the hammer into Sister Megan’s head three more times before deciding she was definitely dead.
Emily grabbed Gabriella’s wrist and pulled her up “Stop crying.” She hissed and signed “Help me get her out of the road. Grab a leg.” The two sisters stared at each other for a second before Emily snapped “Now!”
Reluctantly, Gabriella followed Emily and grabbed one of Sister Megan’s legs. Together they pulled her a little out of the road. But they both heard a car coming. “Hurry,” Emily cried, dragging harder and faster.
Just in time they managed to get Sister Megan’s body out of the road. Once she was out of the way, they shoved her down the bank and looked at her lifeless body. Emily turned to Gabriella who had stopped crying. “That was a close one.”
Sister Megan’s eyes opened. She knew she had to get away from here but she could barely move; she was in so much pain. But she still struggled for her life.
Unfortunately Emily heard her moving around and snapped her head round to look at Sister Megan. She re-grabbed the hammer and ran down the bank. Sister Megan rolled over and saw Emily. She screamed but Emily cut her off by hitting the hammer into her head. Blood splattered onto Emily’s pure white dress but this did not put her off. Sister Megan appeared to be dead but Emily didn’t want to take any more chances. She hit her four times before giving up.
Emily walked back up the bank to where Gabriella was standing. Neither of them said anything as Emily shoved the blood-covered hammer back into Gabriella’s backpack. Realising she’d have to hide the evidence; Emily grabbed Gabriella’s hand and pulled her away from the road.
They both went to Ryan’s tree house. Luckily, Emily had found the key to it earlier so she could easily unlock it and get inside.
Gabriella sat down on one of Ryan’s stools and watched as Emily took off her blood-splattered dress and replaced it with a clean one. She shoved it into the backpack and hid the backpack in Ryan’s secret floorboard. The one that lifted up so you could hide things in there. To Emily’s disgust, there was a magazine with a naked woman on the cover.
Gabriella watched as Emily turned to face her ‘You tricked me!’ Gabriella signed out.
Emily frowned “That doesn’t matter. Now you’re just as guilty as me. If you tell, we’ll both go to prison. You’re not going to tell on me.” Emily paused “Are you?”
Gabriella thought about it then shook her head. Emily smiled sweetly at her “Thank you. Don’t worry. You are my little sister. I won’t let anything happen to you.”
Emily sat down next to her and wrapped both arms round Gabriella. She kissed the top of her head while Gabriella whimpered.
Outside the tree house, Ryan was wandering around aimlessly. He was still wondering whether or not to apologise to Emily. He looked up at the tree house he used to spend most of his time in and something caught his eye. Emily and Gabriella were climbing out of the tree house.
Ryan quickly hid behind a large rock, dropping to his knees “How did they get in there?” Ryan asked himself “It’s all locked up.”
He looked over the rock and watched the two girls walk back towards the house. Gabriella was walking ahead of Emily. Suddenly Emily stopped walking. Ryan looked at her ‘What is she-‘
Emily turned her head and looked straight at Ryan. He quickly hid behind the rock again, his heart racing. When he dared to look again, Emily had turned away and was walking back to the house.

In the middle of the night, Ryan was trying to get to sleep when someone tiptoed into his bedroom. He didn’t hear anyone walking in until he felt something against his throat. He opened his eyes and focused properly. Emily was standing over him with a knife pressed to his throat “What did you see?”
“W-What do you mean?” Ryan stuttered, terrified.
Emily glared at him “This afternoon. How much did you see?”
“I-I saw you and G-Gabriella come out of the tree house.”
“Is that all?”
“Y-Yes.”
“And did you tell anybody?”
“No!”
Emily looked at him for a minute before taking the knife away from his throat and holding it to his penis “If you tell anyone, I’ll cut this off before you’re old enough to know what it’s used for. Have you got that?”
Ryan nodded and before he knew what was happening, Emily looked at him in disgust and said “You just pissed yourself.”
Without another word, Emily stormed out of the room and Ryan began crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story