Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > March 14th

March 14th

by demolition-lover 2 reviews

March 14th, 2011 is approaching... and it's starting to take it's toll on Gerard Way. Nobody knows why even though it's been going on for the past 4 years.... read, and you'll find out... A stor...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-11-21 - Updated: 2011-11-22 - 610 words

1Original
March 14,2011 is approaching, and it's starting to take it's toll on Gerard Way for some reason. Nobody knows why this date freaks him out, but Mikey. Each year on March 14, for the past 4 years, Gerard shuts himself out from the world. Everyone is getting worried...

And you know how Bandit is Gerard's first child,right? Well, in this story, that is wrong,you see. Bandit Lee Way is NOT Gerard Arthur Way's first kid, nor is Lindsey his first wife....

Background:-

Somewhere in late 2003, when My Chemical Romance was just getting started, Gerard Way, had apparently married his girlfriend of 2 years, that nobody knew existed, except for Mikey, of course. You know brothers tell each other anything? Well. Her name was Kristen. Her maiden name is unknown. You'll never know it. Around two years later, In July of 2005, July 5, to be exact, Kristen gave birth to a baby girl. They named her Kayla Marie Way. Why Gerard kept Kristen and Kayla a secret from the band and his family? Nobody knows... but Mikey. Mikey knew everything.

Well....Gerard did his best to keep the two a secret. He snuck out to visit them often. Making sure nobody grew suspious about his mysterious whereabouts... well, anyways, everything was going great... until, on the morning of March 14, 2007,around 9:30, Kristen was on her way with baby Kayla, to drop her off at daycare,because she had to go to work, as Gerard was unable to watch her,because of the band and all.... when a drunk driver, who had went though the light, slammed into their car, head on...

Kristen and Kayla were killed on impact. Kristen was 28 years old. Kayla was only 1 years old.

Gerard didn't exactly take the news about the accident, and their deaths well. He soon grew depressed and entered a world full of pain,guilt & regret,with drugs and alcohol.

[Just in case if you're wondering, the real alcohol/drug addiction Gerard actually had, doesn't happen in this story?]

A few months later, he meets and falls in 'love' with Lindsey Ann Ballato. Bassist of the band, MSI. They get married, and two years later, Lyn-Z gives birth to Bandit Lee Way, Gerard's 'First' child.'

The story starts off with a flashback to Gerard recieving the news of the accident and Kristen and Kayla's death, and then it goes to the current present, which is in March of 2011. The Killjoy era...

~ ~ ~

Author Note:

Unlike, I Love You, But You Don't Love Me Back, this is not really a 'romance' story. It focuses on the pain and loss, we humans, [which in the story, is Gerard] feel, when we lose the ones that we loved most in the world... the stupid things we do [Suicide,drugs,alcohol...ect] to try to take away our pain and guilt. I had to give you the whole, or well almost the whole plot and background of the story, because this story is going to be kind of confusing and all. You need to know what is going on, to understand this story. I am going to start writing this story, I have everything all planned out, btw. I know where I want this story to go, during Winter/Christmas break, because right now, I am as busy as a bee with Thanksgiving coming and school of course. And again, this story is not gonna be a happy/sappy story. I'm going to try to make this story as depressing and as dark as I can... Anyways, tell me what you think! Is it too boring/confusing? Let me know! :)

P.S: I also posted this on my wattpad account. littlemissway. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story