Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give My Heart Back

8- Drug Induced Mistakes

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Frank is high. Hayley is the center of his attention. Will she make it out alive?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 2352 words - Complete

?Blocked
-If this means anything at all, I won't let you leave me anymore.-

*



(Hayley's POV)

"Kyla! It's not like that with me and Alex." I said, laughing at the idea of what she had just said.

She seemed to think that Alex and I had a thing even though she knew Frank was the only one I wanted. Alex was just a friend.

Kyla rolled her beautiful blue eyes, "Yeah right. You can't 'just be friends' with someone that fucking gorgeous. Plus I see the way he looks at you. Do you know how many times I've attempted to flirt with him in your presence? He doesn't take notice of anything other than you!" Kyla said, her jealousy showing through.

Kyla and I had been friends for quite awhile but she wasn't the nicest person. She didn't like when people had attention and she didn't. She always had to be the center of attention. It was her way. I was generally able to cope with that since I was fine with being background girl but lately she had been jealous of my relationship with Frank and my friendship with Alex. It was starting to get on my nerves.

"I'm in love with Frank. He's the only guy I want Kyla." I told her, hoping she would drop the subject at hand.

When she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room I thought I had gotten lucky. I knew so little then. I trusted so much more than I should have.

(Third Person POV)

Kyla pulled her phone from her pocket, dialing Frank's number. Hayley had no right to get all of the guys! It wasn't fair! She was fuming as she waited for Frank to pick up.

"Yo!" He answered cheerfully.

Kyla almost hung up but her anger towards the situation got the best of her, "I have to tell you something about Hayley..."



*



"Frank..." I softly whimpered as Frank applied a little pressure to the knife, drawing a thin line over my stomach which quickly filled with blood.

I reached down, desperately attempting to grab my phone from my pocket. I felt the knife jab harder in to my stomach, making me cry out in pain. It wasn't a serious wound yet it still hurt. Frank roughly grabbed my wrist and held it along with my other wrist above my head with his left hand. I stayed completely still, fearing the knife.

"What was I supposed to do?" Frank yelled, letting the knife fall from his hands. He suddenly released my wrists as well, throwing his hands up in annoyance. I quickly scooted back, trying to get away from him without drawing a lot of attention to myself. Frank's eyes narrowed however as he watched me and the fear of him touching me again caused me to pause. "Was I supposed to just let you go?" Frank asked angrily.

Frank shook his head, "I couldn't do that." He whispered. "I couldn't do that." He repeated. What was wrong with him? He kept shifting his weight from foot to foot, seeming to get more and more agitated by the second. I prayed that Alex wouldn't come home. I couldn't risk Alex getting hurt.

"You don't know how much I loved you." Frank whispered, leaning forward. I noticed tears were falling down his cheeks now. "How much I still do."

"Frank I-" I attempted to try and reason with him but before I could say much Frank brought his hand back and forcefully backhanded me. I gasped in pain, drawing my knees up to my chest as I watched Frank, completely terrified.

I watched as Frank went through his pockets, searching for something. He finally pulled out a small baggy filled with white powder. My heart started beating faster at the appearance of what I assumed had to be drugs. I didn't know a lot about drugs and I couldn't identify what it was but this would explain Frank's erratic behavior. He had started using drugs!

I slowly slipped my hand in to my pocket, attempting to discretely pull my cell phone out so that I could dial 911.

If Frank was on drugs... I didn't know what he would do to me. He wasn't Frank anymore.

I cried out in fear as Frank's eyes snapped to me. My phone had beeped when it pressed against my hip. I didn't know what to do. Thoughts of running briefly passed through my mind but I knew I probably wouldn't make it far. Hell, everything in this situation was looking down for me.

Frank stepped forward, dropping his baggy on the living room table. I scooted further in to the couch, the look he gave me was frightening. "Do you think I'm fucking stupid Parker?" Frank asked loudly, grabbing hold of my hair.

Fuck, that hurt. I leaned forward, trying to ease the pressure as he pulled me off of the couch. Once I was standing Frank released my hair and I remained completely still, terrified of what he was going to do. Frank stared at me for a few long seconds, "Parker... You look good." He whispered, his eyes glazed over as he took in my entire body.

Oh yeah, lots of ice cream and going up 2 pants sizes during my break up with Frank had definitely helped me 'look good'. I felt like a slob. My jeans barely fit. I jumped in fright as Frank grabbed my pants, unbuttoning them quickly. I closed my eyes, not moving an inch as he started pulling them down.

"Step out of them." Frank commanded.

I did, nearly tripping. Frank grabbed my jeans and pulled my cell phone from the pocket. I jumped as he threw my cell phone against the apartment wall with as much force as he could muster.

Somehow it didn't break. My phone was pretty intense. It had been through some shit. That seemed to cause more anger to burst forth from Frank and he started stomping over to it, suddenly stopped by my words. "Frank please..." I whispered, tears now drenching my face. "You're scaring me and I know this isn't you. It's the drugs. You're stronger than this."

Frank seemed to completely forget the cell phone as he walked back to me, staring at me for a few minutes before roughly shoving his lips on to mine.

I gasped as his tongue forced entry in to my mouth. It felt wrong. This was all wrong. I bit down hard, causing Frank to jerk in pain. An explosion of pain erupted on the right side of my face as Frank hit me once again. I fell to the floor, staring at him with watery eyes.

"Tonight I'm going to make you scream." Frank promised, glaring at me. "I'm going to make you feel the pain I felt when..." He trailed off, seeming too pained to discuss the subject.

The terror that had risen within me turned to disgust and I couldn't stand the sight of Frank any longer. He had no right to do this to me. "No, you don't get to just stop." I told him with a glare, "Tell me what I'm paying for, why you're doing this. Be man enough to tell me whatever it is that you think I've done wrong!" I yelled.

"You ripped my heart out and stomped on it!" Frank yelled, "That's what you did. How can you just pretend that nothing has happened?"

I slowly got to my feet, frustration driving me forward. "I ripped your heart out?" I asked, shaking my head. "Was I the one that called and broke up with you? Was I the one that nearly sexually assaulted you in a bathroom at a party?"

"You deserved it." Frank said, stepping closer to me.

"Admit it... You don't even know what I've done or whatever you think I've done." I screamed, shoving him backwards. He stumbled in surprise. "You're too fucking high to know what you're talking about!"

Frank thought about it angrily. He knew what he was talking about! Why was he angry? Parker did something. What did she do? He fought the urge to be physically ill as he looked around and found himself at a loss of words. He needed more drugs, that's what he needed.

"Go to the fucking bedroom." Frank yelled.

I stepped back in distress. The bedroom? "No." I whispered, knowing what he wanted.

Well, I didn't quite know but I could make an educated guess.

"Now." Frank snapped, staring towards the living room table.

I tried to step towards my phone but Frank's hand shot out, shoving me backwards. I stumbled before rushing to the bedroom. A quick thought flashed through my mind and as soon as I closed the bedroom door I locked it, falling to the floor as sobs shook my entire body.

It wouldn't keep him out forever but it could delay him. I didn't know how long Alex would be gone. I didn't know if I wanted Alex to stumble upon a violent Frank. I was scared but I didn't see a way out of this situation. There weren't a lot of happy ending options popping in to my mind.

Frank stumbled to the living room table, picking up his drugs. He quickly poured a small portion on to the table, wiping his dry nose. He needed more.

He made fists as he looked towards the bedroom door. She would pay for leaving him. She would pay for leaving him a mess like this. She had done this. He had everything, he had her... And it all crumbled. She broke his world. He was going to make sure she paid the price. He wasn't going to allow her to have a happily ever after with some other guy, that's what he deserved with her!

Frank would die before he allowed another man to have Hayley Parker.



**



(Another Flashback)



"I'm nervous." I whispered, clutching Frank's hand in my own. I had never gotten a tattoo before. It was my 18th birthday. Frank and I decided to do one of those crazy couple things and get each others names tattooed.

In the back of my mind I knew it was a stupid cliche act that could end badly but at the moment it felt right. I couldn't wait to see Frank's name engraved in my skin. Even better... He wanted my name on his skin as well.

"It'll be worth it." Frank promised, leaning down and gently pressing his lips against my own.

I smiled in to the kiss. I had never doubted that the tattoo's wouldn't be worth it. I knew they would be. I knew anything with Frank would be worth it. To have him in my life truly was a blessing.

Frank brushed his lips against my ear, "This makes you mine. You will now truly be mine... No one else's." The words sent a shiver through my body but I enjoyed the shiver. Maybe that statement should have stopped me but... it didn't.





(End of Flashback)



**

"Parker open the fucking door." Frank bellowed, sounding almost drunk. "I have a present for you." he said, giggling.

I was sitting next to the door, hands around my legs. I was shaking so badly. What was he going to do to me?

I jumped and let out a cry of fear as I heard a loud crack. He was going to break the door down. How were the neighbors not hearing this? Maybe someone had. I could only pray though in the back of my mind I didn't want anyone to overhear... How sick was it that I didn't want Frank to get in trouble?

Frank hit the door again, "I'm fucking coming in Parker. You have a choice here... Let me in and I'll make this easier on you or I'll break the fucking door down and I'll make sure you suffer."

The words sent a shiver through my body and I closed my eyes, letting out another sob. "Why are you doing this Frank?" I called, voice cracking.

Another loud crack. The door wouldn't last much longer. It took every ounce of courage I had to get up and walk to the door. I slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open, faced with a very ticked off Frank.

He grinned, "Hello baby." He made it sound so casual as if he weren't scaring the hell out of me.

"I'm gonna fuck you in here, right where he fucks you." Frank stated, running his fingers through his hair. "But I did promise if you let me in I'd make it easier so..." He dug in his pocket, pulling another baggy out with a small amount of powder within.

And then the man of my dreams, the man I had spent three years of my life with handed me the baggy filled with drugs and smiled at me, "Snort up." He said, as if he had just offered me the best gift in the world.

I shook my head hesitantly, I didn't want to do drugs.

Frank just grinned, "Believe me... It'll dull the pain."

My hands were shaking so badly that I was surprised I could even get the baggy to open.



**



(A/N: Okay so now you all know. Frank is a drug addict that has been mixing alcohol... Which if anyone has ever done drugs with alcohol you know it makes for one hell of a black out MOST of the time. I'm not attempting slander towards Frank Iero. I'd certainly hope everyone is aware that I'm not trying to make his character in this story in to a huge douchebag/and this has nothing to do with real life. Call me impressionable but all those meth ads finally got to me man. I'm doing a story about what drugs can do to you and it's not pretty. Thank you for reading. The next few chapters are gonna kind of twist around as Frank realizes what he has done. Hope people didn't get completely horrified with this... Or well, if you did... point made?)
Sign up to rate and review this story