Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In the Middle of a Gunfight

In the Middle of a Gunfight

by WellxCarryxOn 0 reviews

Frank is the power loving boss of the Italian mob. He can easily keep the business together, but can Gerard handle the pressure of his husband's demands? Frerard with Syn/Mikey and other pairings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-29 - Updated: 2011-11-30 - 941 words

0Unrated

Frank shut the door, finally home after an exhausting day at work. He saw Gerard putting the last of the food on the table.

“I’m home.” Frank said softly and walked over to his husband.

Gerard lifted his hand and kissed his ring. It was tradition; it was what was expected of him. “Dinner is almost ready, it’s your favorite.”

Frank smiled. “Thanks, babe. I’m gonna go change.” Frank quickly climbed the stairs to their large bedroom.

Gerard finished putting everything on the table and sat at the right of the head, his place. Frank came back down in sweat pants and a tight white V-neck. He sat at the head of the table and began putting the food on his plate.

“We’re going to Italy.” Frank announced.

“What?” Gerard squeaked. He hated traveling, even more for his husband’s business.

“You heard me, Gerard. We’re going to Italy. I have business to tend to, and you said something about seeing your brother.”

Gerard took a deep breath before doing something that he was not supposed to. “Frank, please may I stay home?”

Frank tensed. “I thought you liked your brother, Gerard! I was trying to do something for you! I don’t want to see your fucking brother!” He said only one notch bellow yelling.
Frank hated being questioned. Hated anyone telling him no, actually he hated anyone saying anything than what he wanted to hear. You see, Frank was the boss of a big business. The Italian mob to be exact, and if you couldn’t figure it out, mob bosses like power, absolute power.

Gerard flinched. “I’m sorry, I just.. I just don’t like traveling.”

Frank glared. “No, you’re going.” Frank was trying to plan a nice surprise for his beloved husband. Their anniversary was coming up and he had actually planned the entire trip for their anniversary and made sure he would not be doing any business while he was away.

They ate the rest of their dinner in silence, once Frank and Gerard had both finished Gerard cleared the table and washed the dishes.

“May I go now?” Gerard asked, as he had learned was the best way to leave or enter his husband’s presence.

Frank dismissively waved his hand and watched Gerard quickly climb the stairs.

After he was out of sight and he heard the door click he pulled out his cell phone and dialed his number one worker, Synyster Gates. Synyster lived in Italy and ran all the business that took place there, he was also married to Gerard’s brother, Michael. Michael was not at all pleased with the life he had married into at first and tried to break Gerard and Frank up which lead to Frank having a bit of a grudge against him. Which lead to a bit of a problem since Synyster was his best man and Michael was Gerard’s best friend. Frank was trying to push all this aside, though, so he could give his husband a nice anniversary.

“Hey, boss” Syn said with a bit of a happy sadistic tone that he always had. “What’s up?”

“Gerard doesn’t want to go.” Frank said extremely frustrated. Despite them being business associates Frank and Syn were very close friends and had grown up together, both being carefully trained by their fathers to take up the family business.

“Well, what did you tell him?” Syn questioned.

“I told him we’re going to Italy for buissness!”

“Well that’s why! He knows your business means his silence and basically invisibility!” Syn said back, and you could almost hear him rolling his eyes.

Frank groaned. “Well now what! He’s upstairs all sad and shit.”

“Tell him it’s a gift to him! Tell him there isn’t going to be any business.”

“But then it won’t be a surprise!” Frank said frustrated.

“I think him being happy about it is more important than the surprise at this point, boss.” Syn said after he took a sip of the coke and rum his husband had made him. “It’ll save you the trouble of the fight you guys will have tonight.”

Frank knew that was true. “Fine. Goodbye synyster.” He said and hung up the phone.

He angrily stormed up the stairs and pushed the bedroom door open. Gerard saw the angry look and immediately felt the fear gripping his body. “babe, I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have questioned you, I know you know best, I’m sorry.” He said and looked down at his knees.

Frank sat on the bed, “I’m not angry at you. I’m angry at how this played out.” Frank took a deep breath. “I planned the trip for our anniversary, so we could have some time just the two of us.. without my work.”

Gerard looked up, surprised. He smiled, “Really?”
“Yes, really. That is why I got upset when you said you didn’t want to go.” Frank said and kissed his husband’s cheek.

“I love you, Frankie. I’m sorry.” Gerard felt like he probably said those words far to much, but then again Frank did have very high standards for him.

“I love you too, Gerard. Now why don’t you go change and get in bed with me.” Frank said smiling.

“Yes sir.” Gerard said and got up. He came back in boxers and a Batman shirt. He crawled in bed next to Frank and kissed him softly. He smiled and kissed him back.

“Goodnight, baby.” Frank said and wrapped his arms around Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story