Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Lillith, the last diclonius

Lillith, the last diclonius

by Lillium-of-the-night 0 reviews

Lillith Langley is a HIGHLY skilled,bright , mischievous and talented young girl(15)- not to mention her beauty, but every gem has a flaw:she's a diclonius, the last of her kind. And once she jumps...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-11-28 - Updated: 2011-11-29 - 873 words

0Unrated
I sighed as the sickeningly bright sun beating down on me with it's iron fist.
'Damn mustang, sending us out in the desert!'I thought bitterly.

Trudging through the sinking sand, it filling my combat boots to the brim,
I glanced at Ed.

"How much longer Short cake?"

Ed, not even having enough energy to smack me upside the head anymore, whined,

"I dunno, but if we don't find water soon were gonna die!"

His golden bangs stuck to his forehead with sweat, much like my jet-black ones that only went to one side, completely covering my right eye from view.I hung my head and sank to my knees, tugging at the hem of my black mini-skirt.

"Well at least when I die I'll die taller than you." I said exhausted.

Ed mimicked my position and mumbled a sorrowful,
"Fuck you." into his knees, when I heard Al sink mid-way into the sand AGAIN for the 4th time today.

"Uh, guys."

"Yeah, yeah, we know." ,Ed murmured getting up.

"Screw it, I'm cheating!"I half-yelled. I was in no mood to dig that big-ass suit of armor out of the sand with my bare hands again. If it were Ed buried waist deep in sand in the middle of no-where I would've just laughed, left him there for a couple of hours, and come back to poke his sunburn. With Al it was a whole different story, not only would I dig him out with my bare hands, but I would also kick the sand in the ass for making him sink in the first place. But since it was overbearingly hot out side and I was about to pass out from heat stroke, I wasn't willing to do the extra work.
So, with no effort, I whipped out my vectors,(my favorite and ONLY invisible appendages)causing my retractable horns to come out of hiding-like always when I did this-and I slowly slinked my invisible arms around his armor, pulling his body out with ease.
~.~.~.~
After draining Al of a small beach full of sand, we journeyed further until my eyelids started to feel heavy and everything started to get dim. Then, blackness started to engulf the dimness. That's when I knew my narcolepsy was kicking in, but I didn't care, it meant I could finally rest.So, when I finally dropped to the ground- not-caring where I landed, I didn't try to fight it, letting slumber take me with open arms.
The last thing I remembered hearing was Al running to my side and Ed already there attending to me.
Usually when I pass out like this, I have a dreamless sleep, but this time.....this time it was different.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Nightmare
~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When colonel Roy Mustang said he'd take me in as his apprentice I was elated, no, I was overflowing with pure joy, so much so, that I ran all the way home just to tell my mom. My long raven hair-bound by pig tails-was cascading through the wind that pushed against me and my crimson red jumper. I turned onto the next road-making my sandals clack against the hard pavement- with a smile that I hadn't worn in a long time, plastered on my face.

'If this doesn't make her acknowledge me, then I don't know what will,' I thought filled with a little pride.
As I was nearing our summer cottage, it's fire place burning and the freshly painted shutters filling my nostrils with their strong odor. I turned and started across our long, lush, green lawn shouting,

"Momma!" "Momma!" "They chose ME!" "I get to be the apprentice of a real live state alchemist!"

No...

I was getting closer.

"They said I'm the best in the whole world!"

I sped up my pace.

Please, stop.....before it's too late...

I raised my voice even louder.

"I must keep this a secret for now, but I'll only tell you Momma!"

I was now sprinting down our dirt path, more excited then I had been a minute ago.

"Everyone is so nice to me now, I don't feel lonely anymore!"

You still have time.....you can still turn back...

"I'm okay now, even without papa."

She doesn't deserve your excitement.....LISTEN TO ME GODDAMNIT! I don't wanna go through with this again...

I had finnally reached our front door, nearly breaking it down as I turned the next corner down the hallway.

Turn around so you won't-

"Look at me Momma!"

I turned the knob to her bedroom door swinging it open.

"Look Mamma!"

"......."

My Mother was hanging from the ceiling with that rag doll who was supposed to be me hanging from it's own noose next to her.
She had a smirk on her face as her lifeless body was just dangling there, making my six year-old body start shaking with pure shock. I stood there staring, waiting for her to get down and tell me that everything was okay and that this was all just a bad dream, but as minutes turned to hours, she didn't.

Yet, I didn't shed a single tear......

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
But that didn't mean that I didn't wake up with sheet of cold-sweat covering my body...


See chapter 2 to see what happens next! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story