Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

please, please, dont leave me.

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

will Frankie get Gerad back?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-11-30 - Updated: 2011-11-30 - 827 words

1Moving
Emily’s POV:

We followed the nurse down the down the hall, she was petite and a light brunette. Her nurse uniform wasn’t flattering, it had no shape, but she didn’t look much older than us. Maybe 23-24, that’s only 4-5 years older than me. She walked briskly, turning the corners sharply until we were in a small corridor that was bleak and grey. I had my arm tightly round franks shoulders; he was watching his feet the whole time, sobbing softly. Mikey and bob were exchanging worried whispers behind us. She stopped us outside a silver metal door, through the door there was a small room with Gerard’s stuff in it, on the far wall there was a window. Me and frank pressed our faces to the glass. Inside, Gerard was lying motionless on a bed, his eyes closed and a white sheet pulled over his body to his neck. A doctor came into our little room and cleared his throat.

‘Mr. way suffered a knife to the chest, it narrowly missed his heart and lungs, but did fracture a few ribs. Good news though, he’s alive, and will hopefully be awake soon.’ The doctor gesture to a beat up couch in the corner, ‘for all we know, you could be waiting a few days for him to wake, but you can stay as long as you like. Please, make yourselves at home.’ The doctor left, the nurse smiled at frank and squeezed his shoulder, then she turned to me and whispered, ‘look after him, Mr. way will wake up in no time.’

I sat on the couch and curled myself up into a ball. Mikey had gone outside to call Katherine. Bob came and sat next to me.

‘I was wondering, do you remember ray? As in ray Toro, the dude with the cool guitar skills’ bob looked at me, his eyes shining.

‘Yeah, with the cool afro.’

‘Yeah him, he’s asked if it’s okay for him to come down, I think he wanted to check Gerard’s okay, then he heard you were here, and he wanted to come and say hi.’ Bob grinned while I blushed. I remember a bubbly 15 year old with a huge afro who carried his guitar everywhere he went, and had once famously beaten up a cupcake.

‘I think gee would love to wake up and have him here too, call him and tell him to get his ass down here.’ I smiled and stood back up as bob walked out the room, phone pressed to his ear. I went and stood next to frank. ‘You can sit down, you know. He's not going to go anywhere.’ Frank didn’t move, he just sighed.

‘I know, but if I keep watching him, I know he’s safe. I never should have left him.’ Franks tears ran down the glass. I pulled him over to the couch and sat him down. He put his head in his hands.

‘I’m going to get some coffee, you sit right there. Don’t move.’

Franks POV:

I didn’t move from the room for three days, apart from bathroom breaks, not even food. I watched Gerard from the couch, moving to the window at any sign of him stirring. The others came at different times, Emily came the most often and sitting with her arm round me tightly. Mikey and Gerard’s mom came every day for a few hours, before it became too much and Donna broke down, so they would leave and come back the next day. Bob, and the new guy, ray came for an hour, both sitting and talking to me, I talked back and truthfully, I felt a bit happier with them around. The rest of the time it was just me, one night, the nurse came and sat with me, she told me about the time she came into Gerard’s hospital room to find us both asleep in his bed, and other times that made me smile.

Tonight was one of the nights I was alone. I pressed my face against the glass, small tears rolling down my face. I could have sworn he moved. I looked up and Gerard was no longer facing the ceiling, he was now facing the window I was looking though. I pressed my face harder to the glass. His eyes were still shut, but his mouth slowly curled into a smile, then he started to mouth something, ‘frank, I love you.’

‘Nurse Marshall! Quick he’s awake, he…he spoke to me!’ the new tears were tears of happiness. Nurse Marshall squeezed my shoulders, and then went to get a doctor.

‘We will do a quick check up, and then you are free to go in and see him.’ She said when she returned. I looked back at gee; he opened his eyes and grinned. I grinned back.

R=R please guys!
Sign up to rate and review this story