Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

'dont walk away...'

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

frank, mikey, bob and ray get a shock when they go to visit gerard...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-15 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 791 words

0Unrated
Nurse Marshall’s POV:
Working in NJ hospital for 3 years, I had already seen some pretty horrific things, but having to be the on-call nurse when Mr. way came in was awful. I don’t understand how someone could do that to him. He seems to have lots of people caring for him, especially Mr. Iero, they spend all the time they can together, and it’s so sweet. On my way to check up, I saw a boy with the same uniform as frank hanging around in the lobby.
‘Hi, can I help you?’ I asked, he told me he was looking for Gerard way. ‘Oh, I’m just on my way to check on him, come with me. Oh, can I ask your name?’
‘Err, josh.’ He replied flatly. I walked down the corridor to the room Mr. way was in. I looked in, he was fast asleep, and everything on the monitors was in check. ‘I’ll come back in10 minutes to do a checkup, so you can have some time with him. He’s in here, he’s asleep but I’m sure he will wake up soon.’ I walked back to my office, checked my phone and emails, all the usual spam, message from my mom, a few from my friends and one from my gran. I replied to them all quickly. I looked back at my watch and decided to head back up to Mr. Way’s room, it had barely been 5 minutes, but I’d try and be quick.
I opened the door a crack; there was silence from the room, then a huge gasp and a whimper. I swung the door open to see Gerard sprawled on the bed, bleeding heavily, eyes shut.
‘DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR. RIGHT NOW. ROOM 103. NOW!’ I hit the emergency button and pressed my hands onto Gerard’s chest, trying to ease the flow. Two doctors and a nurse came running into the room, pushing me gently out the way and taking over expertly. Their hands moved quickly over the body, Gerard’s gasps the only sound in the room. I had to get out, without crying, that would look completely unprofessional. I walked swiftly from the room to the restrooms, soaking my bloody hands in the warm water. I knew I had to do something to help. I grabbed my coat and told the receptionist that I was going for my lunch break.
I drove my car straight to the high school and practically sprinted to the woman at the desk. ‘I need…to speak to a…frank Iero…bob bryar….mikey way…and Emily. Now.’ I panted, the woman nodded, looking taken aback, she called through the speaker system for them to come to the front desk. Within 3 minutes frank was there, red faced and worried, mikey was next, then bob. He was on his mobile, and then he hung up.
‘Emily is already home, she said she was going to the hospital.’ He told me.
‘Well, let’s hope we get there first, something terrible happened.’ I walked over to the woman at the desk. ‘I need to take these students to the hospital to see their friend Mr. way, I will explain on the phone later, but I promise you, this is urgent.’
The woman smiled sympathetically, but she let me leave with them. We piled into my tiny car and speed off to the hospital. ‘What your about to see, is something I can’t prepare you for, so I’m just going to show you.’ The kids all gave me grave looks, but I knew there was no way I could explain what I had seen without crashing the car.
I pulled up at the entrance and dumped the car –I can move it later- we all ran to Gerard’s room, but stopped at the door. Breathing deeply, the brother placed his hand on the door handle, ‘ready?’
Mikey’s POV:
I opened the door slowly. On the bed where my brother should be, there was an empty, blood stained sheet. All the monitors had gone, but a clipboard was lying discarded on the floor. The nurse picked it up; I look of relief swept across her face. ‘He’s been moved. I will show you to his new room.’ Frank had huge tears rolling down his face and Emily had come into the room just in time to see our distraught faces, she put her arms around franks waist. Me and bob looked at each other. Why was there so much blood? And why had Gerard been moved? The nurse put her small hand on my shoulder. ‘He will be okay, I promise. Follow me.’

R+R please guys;)
Sign up to rate and review this story