Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

'only here the music when your heart begins to break'

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

frank and emily spend some time together, gerards secret song is revealed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-03 - Updated: 2011-10-03 - 490 words

0Unrated
Frank kissed me goodbye Tuesday morning and headed out for school. I looked to Emily; we had discussed it last night, and thought it would be a good idea.
‘Frank!’ she called and he stopped at the door. ‘I wondered if you minded me coming to school with you, I haven’t seen anyone for ages, I would be good to catch up.’ She was such a smooth liar, it was amazing to watch.
‘Sure let’s go.’ He smiled, waved me goodbye and left; Emily kissed my forehead and followed. I was left alone in the hospital wing.
Frank’s POV:
Me and Emily walked the long road to the derelict school building, she seemed oddly jumpy but I wondered if that was just her personality. She was singing softly under her breath, smiling at the lyrics.
‘Hey, sing louder I can’t hear you.’ I laughed; she looked at me and smiled. ‘Your good, people should have the right to hear you.’
‘Fine, but only if you play me Gerard’s song. He told me about it, but I wanna hear it too. Deal?’ she held out her hand for me to shake, I took it and nodded. ‘Okay, you get a few lines.’
“But does anyone notice?
But does anyone care?
And if I had the guts to put this to your head...
But would anything matter if you're already dead?
And should I be shocked now by the last thing you said?
Before I pull this trigger,
your eyes vacant and stained...”
Her voice was sweet and sent shivers down your spine. And the song, the lyrics were so powerful. How had no one discovered this?
‘Who wrote that song? I’ve never heard it before.’
‘Gerard did.’ She smiled; ‘he’s a pretty good singer too. Anyway, deals a deal, I hope to hear this song sometime too.’ We waved goodbye as she went over to a group of girls and I headed to my first lesson.
Gerard’s POV:
I heard the door click open and a nurse say ‘he’s in here, he’s asleep, but I’m sure he’ll wake up soon.’ Footsteps advanced on the bed, but I had my back to them. I squinted at the clock, 1.45, frank wouldn’t be here that early, neither would ray or mikey. Mom only visits Wednesdays and weekends, maybe Emily had gotten bored and come home early. When I opened my eyes properly, it wasn’t Emily. A hand shot out and covered my mouth so I couldn’t scream.
‘I told you I would finish you off.’ A cold voice snarled, something was pushed into my chest, and then pulled out quickly. The warm, crimson blood started to soak the sheet. Gasping for air, my eyes fluttered and the light started to fade. The last thing I saw was tom’s ugly face, and I went under.

R+R please guys:3
Sign up to rate and review this story