Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

you cant chose your enimies...

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

old friends are reunited...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-01 - Updated: 2011-10-01 - 466 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV:
As much as I loved spending as much time as possible with frank, I was glad to be left alone with Emily. Id missed so much and she was telling me all about her new school, how there were no preps and about her new friends, about a few of the boys she had been out with, (though, currently single.) and how all she wanted was an excuse to come back to jersey. We talked about all the new bands we had heard, the new comics, new horror flicks. Just like old times.
‘So, how’s it going with you and frank? He seems nice.’ She winked at me. She knew me so well, it’s like she never left. We talked about the time id spent with frank, and about tom being a dick, this made me happy, she hadn’t changed a bit.
At about 4.15 the door opened and frank came in, he looked awful. His nose was all swollen and his eye was red. He came and sat against the wall next to the bed. He tilted his head back with his eyes closed.
‘Frank…what happened to you?’ I whispered, his face turned towards me, but he didn’t open his eyes. Emily shot me a look, but I wanted to know. ‘It’s hurting me more not knowing.’
‘They came, gee, he had, and he had a knife. If bob hadn’t showed up…’ he trailed off. Emily looked at frank.
‘Bob, as in Bob Bryar?!’ she stood up quickly. ‘Is he here?’ right on cue, bob walked into the little room, and was tackle hugged by Emily immediately.
‘Emily? When did you get here? I just came to check on,’ he nodded to me; I smiled and waved, showing I was fine. He laughed. ‘He’s tough, that’s good.’ He tried to say it quietly. But I heard. Bob turned to frank, a look of genuine concern on his face. ‘The kid’s lucky, I wouldn’t have shoved one of those two, and he’s got courage.’ Frank smiled wearily.
‘How bad is it Frankie?’ I asked, he shook his head. Still smiling faintly.
‘Just a few scratches.’ He mimicked me. I laughed and threw one of my t-shirts at him. We both started laughing, bob and Emily joined in. before long it wasn’t even funny, it was just nice to be able to be happy about something. Mikey and Katherine walked in after about half an hour of infectious laughing.
‘Happy families’ mikey joked. At that moment all the bad things seemed worthwhile, to be with the people I loved, not caring that the worst was still to come.

R+R please:3 will update as much as i can! feedback is well apreciated!!
Sign up to rate and review this story