Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

The beating

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-09 - Updated: 2011-09-09 - 601 words

0Unrated
Franks POV:
I stayed in the hospital with Gerard all weekend, but Monday morning I realised I still had to school. Donna dropped me and mikey off 5 minutes from the building. Mikey and Katherine walked into class and I just sat on the wall outside on my own. Mistake number one. Someone pulled me backwards off the wall by my shirt and I hit the sidewalk hard. Two of tom’s ‘gang’ – josh and max- stood over me. They were both burly 18 year olds and aren’t exactly small. They pulled me up and josh pressed me to the fence, he curled his hand into a fist, max laughed as josh’s fist hit me straight in my right eye, and again on my nose. I shoved him angrily. Mistake number two. He came at me again, something small and silver in his hand. Shit! Dude had a knife. Still holding my nose I ran down the sidewalk and into the woods. I could hear them jeering, so I kept running. Max was fast, faster than me. He caught up with me soon enough and threw me against a tree. My body crumpled at the bottom, I shrieked in pain, I couldn’t see well but I saw a flash of silver in my eye line. I scrunched my eyes up but the pain never came.
‘And what do you think you’re doing?’ a deep voice growled. I’ve never heard someone so threatening in my life. I huddled against the tree, trying to stay unnoticed by this new figure.

‘Mind your own business! He deserves what he’s getting.’ Snarled josh. He started to walk towards me but the figure shoved him back.

‘HOW DARE Y-‘ max began to shout, but he was cut off by a blow to the cheek. He was shortly followed to the ground by josh, suffering and punch on the jaw. Then the figure advanced on me.

‘Are you okay? Your nose looks broken. And your eye’s quite puffy.’ He put his hand out, I took it cautiously and he pulled me up. ‘I’m bob, I saw you outside the school, I was about to ask how Gerard was, then you disappeared. I thought something was up when I saw josh and max. Anyway, enough talking. Come back to mine and we’ll get you some ice.’
Bob seemed cool, but how could I just trust someone I’ve never met? He didn’t talk much, and I was in too much pain to start a conversation. When we got to his house, I stood awkwardly on the porch until he came out with a wet towel and an ice pack. I cleaned my face and handed the towel back to him. He threw it straight into the trash can. I put the ice pack on my eye and sighed and the cold numbed my throbbing face.

‘I’m frank, by the way. And Gerard’s fine. You could come with me to visit him, if you want. How do you know him anyways, he’s never mentioned you.’

‘I used to go to school in New Jersey, I moved when I was 6. He wouldn’t remember me; he didn’t go to our school. I knew of him through Emily.’ I nodded, taking everything in. ‘and sure, it would be cool to check he’s okay. Ill drive us there.’ So I got into bobs car and we drove to the hospital in silence.


SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! i had school and shizz, kepp reading though, and R+R please:3
Sign up to rate and review this story