Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Isn't The End

Chapter 3

by amylovesnooneopps 0 reviews

Frank leaves, but is it for good?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-30 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 541 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3 –
Frank didn’t know where he was going, and he didn’t care. He walked into a coffee shop, and ordered a black coffee and sat down near the window. He looked down at the table and he heard the door to the shop open and someone ordering the same thing as him. He knew who it was, it was Gerard. So he hid his face. The waitress brought him his drink, and the next thing he knew Gerard was sitting in front of him.
“You do look adorable when you sleep.” Gerard said quietly to him. “You always have, and I’ll always think that.” He tried to look at Frank, but he wouldn’t look up from his coffee.
“I can’t sit around and wait for to really mean that again, you never will mean that again.” He looked up and he saw that Gerard had been crying. His eyes were puffy and there was a single tear running down his check, and he wanted to brush it off, but that would probably make everything worse.
Gerard looked at him and tried to smile, “I never said that I didn’t care you about, I said that we can’t do this anymore, but that doesn’t mean it’s what I want. It’s just what’s right.”
“What are you trying to say?”
Gerard reached out and grabbed Frank’s hand, “I’m saying, that we shouldn’t feel for each other the way we do. And we need to try to stop. But that doesn’t mean you need to leave.”
“I don’t want to go. I just don’t want to sit around and get hurt every single time I show you affection.”
“I’m sorry. Now come back to the bus when you’re ready.”
Gerard got up and left and Frank just sat there. He sat there for what felt like hours, and then he got up to return to the bus.
When he got back Ray was standing outside looking at the tires.
“I think we have a flat, but I’m not sure.”
Frank laughed, “What makes you think it’s flat?”
“I don’t know, I kinda just want to change a tire on a bus.” Ray looked up with one eye squinting from the blinding sunlight.
“Then change the tire, no one will care.” Frank walked inside and heard Ray attacking the tire trying to get it off. He laughed and set his bag on his bunk. Mikey walked out of the bathroom and looked at him confused.
“Going somewhere?”
“Not anymore.” Frank said flatly. He figured that Mikey knew what was going on, but he was wrong. No one knew.
“Oh, well, glad you’re back. Now make me a sandwich.” Mikey giggled laughing at his own hilarity. Frank slapped his back.
“Watch your mouth little boy.” He started putting his stuff back where it was. And then Gerard walked in from his smoke and he just smiled at Frank. He walked by him to get to the bathroom, and when he went by him he brushed his hand along Frank’s back giving him chills. Frank smiled into his bunk, now the teasing began.
Sign up to rate and review this story