Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Isn't The End

Chapter 4

by amylovesnooneopps 1 review

Does another concert mean another mistake?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-30 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 407 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 –
The next concert was in San Francisco. Frank was ready to test the waters, but he knew it wasn’t the best idea. But to hell with good ideas, he just wanted to kiss him again.
The concert started and his blood was flowing and his heartbeat was rising. Halfway through, Gerard stopped to compliment the crowd on their beauty. After, they went into ‘Mama’ And he knew this was his queue.
Gerard sang, “Mama we all go to hell!” And that was his shot. He lunged at Gerard grabbing his face, Gerard staggered backwards, but this time he kissed him back. Frank let go and walked away, he knew that this time it would be different, and that excited him.
The concert ended and when Frank walked back stage, he went into hug Gerard and for once, Gerard let him. Then he hugged Mikey, Ray and Bob just to keep everyone thinking normal thoughts. And they went back to the bus.
He laid in his bunk, and started above him. Gerard was awake, he could hear him humming. Next thing he knew, Gerard was leaning over looking at him.
“Hi.” He said looking at Frank like a curious little kid.
Frank propped himself up on his said “Hi there.”
“Good show tonight.” Frank knew that this wasn’t going to end well, everyone else was asleep. And he knew Gerard was about the give the ‘this isn’t appropriate speech’
“Thanks man, you too.”
“Have you talked to Jamia lately?”
Shit. He had forgot to call Jamia today, and she never called him back yesterday. “No, actually, I haven’t. She hasn’t called me back.”
Gerard looked at him confused, Frank and Jamia normally talked everyday. “Is she alright?”
“Honestly, I have no idea. Why?”
Gerard looked at the wall and back at Frank, “No reason, just curious.”
Gerard lifted himself back into his bunk, only to drop back down again looking at Frank, “You kissed me again tonight. Frank. We can’t.”
“Save the speech Gerard, I don’t want to hear it. I’ll leave you alone.”
“That’s not what I meant.”
“That’s what I’m thinking. Goodnight Gerard.” Frank rolled over and closed his eyes. He heard Frank lift himself back onto his bunk, and he rolled onto his back and listened to the noise from the buses engine. He wasn’t going to sleep tonight. He knew it.
Sign up to rate and review this story