Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Isn't The End

Chapter 5

by amylovesnooneopps 0 reviews

Jamia goes into labor, and Frank drives off a cliff. What all happens? read and find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-11-30 - Updated: 2011-12-01 - 285 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5 –
“Yeah, okay. I’ll get there as soon as I can.” Frank hung up the phone and stared at it in disbelief. Jamia was in labor. He had to get to L.A. and quick. He wrote a quick note and got out of the bus. He rented a car and started to drive.
Gerard woke up and brushed the sleep out of his eyes. He looked at the note sitting on the counter, his jaw dropped. Jamia, in labor, and Frank, gone. He tried calling Frank, but he didn’t answer. He woke everyone up and told the bus driver to drive to L.A. He needed to see Frank.
On the way to L.A Gerard’s phone rang, and of course they were stuck in traffic. He had drank about 3 cups of coffee already, and he was brewing his 4th. He answered his phone, and dropped his cup.
“What? No, you have to have the wrong guy. Are you sure? Okay, which hospital? Alright, bye.”
Mikey looked at him, “What’s going on Gerard?”
“It’s Frank, he got in a car accident. He drove his car off a cliff. There was something on the road, and-“ He stopped talking, he couldn’t say the next few words. He looked at Mikey “You guys go to Jamia, I need to get to Frank.”
Mikey nodded approvingly. He knew that Frank meant everything to Gerard, he was catching on.
Gerard got off the bus in the midst of traffic, and ran up to a taxi and knocked on the window.
“Taking customers?” He got in and gave the man the directions. He just wanted to get there in time before anything happened
Sign up to rate and review this story