Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > MiKoKu - BLARG!!

Pocky and Pepsi

by xXBite_The_BulletXx 0 reviews

Meet Miyoko and Mitoko - Two demons on the lose. Of course, Spiritworld has no idea who they are! They are lucky enough to get a tip that they go to Yusuke's school... Filled with Mystery, Action, ...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 587 words

0Funny
© YYH belongs to Yoghihiro Togashi. I think that's how joo spell 'es name...

Anyway, after mcuh deliberation, I have dicided to write something. After all, I had three days to write it.

--=/-----

"Yuske Urameshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Keiko's voice could be heard all of the way to the roof tops were Yusuke and Kuwabara sat, blabbering about some nonsense I know nothing about.

"And then Zogg says ' NO! MONKEYS!' " Yusuke said, waving his arms in some gesture, "I honestly have no idea what he was talking about"

"That makes two of us!" Kuwabara replied

"Yusuke! There you are!" Keiko yelled, opening the door to the roof, "Oh Kuwabara, you're here too..."

"What's up Keiko?" Yusuke said, standing up and putting a pack of cigs in the front pocket, making Keiko's eyebrows furrow

"I'm not going to ask you what that was now, but Botan's looking for you."

"Botan?"

"Did I studder, Kuwabara?"

"No ma'am..."

-----------

"It's rather strange." Botan said, putting a finger up to indicate she was about to say something. "Koenma has no Idea what's causing it."

"Would you get on with it!" Yusuke said, a vein in his forehead throbing.

"Oh! Yes. Well, Koenma has . . . Diper rash."

You can guess this caused an eruption of laughter, including Keiko who wasn't even in the room.

"That's all?!" Yusuke replied, laughing still.

"Oh, no. That's not the problem, I was just making friendly conversation!" She said, giggling at Yusuke's annoyed face.

"Look, little miss Ferry Girl. I want to get on with this. I was about to sleep."

"Oh, now, now," Botan made that God-Forsaken kitty face, "You can sleep when you're dead!"

"I happen to know personally that dead people don't sleep. It's quite exhasting."

"Right, right. Stop changing the subject!" she said, making Yusuke more annoyed. "You see, there have been...demons on the lose." She ended quietly.

"What!!" Yusuke and Kuwabara said at the same time.

Botan nodded. " We have no Idea who they are, but , Yusuke, we know that they go to your school."

"How many do you mean when you say 'they' ?" Yusuke said, a serious air around them.

"40,000,000." Botan replied, closing her eyes, "all of them in the S class levels."

"WWHHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yusuke and Kuwabara screamed.

"Just kidding, silly! Tee Hee!" Botan brust out in cherry- bubbly laughter "There's only two."

"Damn you, Botan!" Yusuke yelled, making her laugh more. "So, there's no way to find out who they are?"

Botan shook her head. "All we know is that they like shiny things and Pepsi."

Yusuke sighed. Damn this Ferry Woman, he needed facts, not Sillyness!

Just then, as is by chance, a girl with red-brown hair down to her shoulders with glasses and a shorter girl (not by much) with blonde hair with black tips walked by. "Didja see that shiny nickel on the ground back there?" The taller one said, "Yes! I nearly dropped my Pepsi, it was so ... SHINY! I love shiny things!" "And Pepsi!" "HAZZAH!"

"We can put them on the top suspect list." Yusuke said, a biwildered look on his face.

"O...k then." Botan said, then snapping out of her thoughts, she continued "Anyway, Hiei and Kurama will join your school. Thier Alias -es are of course, Shuuichi and Tetsuyo. Any questions?"

"Which one's which?" Kuwabara asked, causing Botan and Yusuke to facefault

"Shuuichi Minamino is Kurama, " Botan explained to the dummby, "And Tetsuyo Mitsaguri is Hiei. Any smart questions?"

"Of course not!" Kuwabara replied

"That's what I thought." Botan replied, walking off.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Short. Very short, I know
Sign up to rate and review this story