Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > MiKoKu - BLARG!!

Teddy Bears

by xXBite_The_BulletXx 0 reviews

Plotting, Love love, and more Pepsi its - CHAPTER 2!! DUN DUN DUN! I'm not gonaa tell you anythign, you'll have to read and find out!

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 754 words

1Funny
"I have no idea why the hell I agreed to this." Hiei said, walking into Yusuke's school the next day, with a black jumpsuit with red trim

"Come now," Kurama said, in the correct uniform, "At least you get to wear something comfortable." he murrmered, fixing the collar

"So, even you have something to complain about," Hiei dawned, (not yawned. Dawned) "That's a funny thing, considering you're the one who voluntered me!"

"Oh, well...You're short"" Kurama said, grinning, "Plus you look so... cute when you're annoyed."

The writer Squeeked, screaming "NO YOAI!! RAWR!" Of course, they heard nothing of the sort, but they stopped and returned to the brooding moment.

"Shuuichi! Tetsuyo!" They turned around and saw Yusuke and Kuwabara running towards them, obviously exctied to see the two there.

/-----------------------------Meanwhile, behind a tree --------------------------\

"They're going to find us, Miyoko!!" Mitoko said, sipping from a pepsi.

"Unless we act!" Miyoko said, grinning "Watch me strut my stuff!" She pulled out her favorite book, Inkheart, and walked forward, her redbrown hair in pig tails, with bottle-cap glasses

-------no longer behind a tree-------

She hadn't walked long before she ran into the beautiful young man she thought was a girl at frist "Oh, my! I'm really sorry! Please excsuse me!" She said, holding her head down and faking a blush. "I just love that book so much - I'm soooo sorry I did that, I should have payed attention!" She had fallen so her skirt went up a bit and Shuuichi blushed as he saw the side of her teddy-bear panties. Her book was on the ground, and she had dropped her bag and Pepsi on the ground.

"no, it's alright, " he said, kneeling down and helping her as the two of them picked up her things. Their hands met at the Pepsi, (on purpose for Miyoko) And they flinched, and blushed.

"oh, sorry" Shuuichi said, moving and letting her pick up the Pepsi.

"It's okay." She said, blushing and taking out her pigtails because one had fallen out anyway. She pushed her glasses up and surrpressed a laugh as Mitoko threw some Sakura blossoms to make the scene more dramatic. "See you around...?"

"K--Shuuichi. Shuuichi Minamino." He replied, a quick bow.

"See you, Minamino-kun." and she walked away.

And tripped.

And got back up, turned around and waved then ran off, leaving Kurama with a boyish grin and a blush on his face.

"Uh...Kurama?" Yusuke wisphered, breaking Kurama out of his mini-trance.

"Oh, Yusuke. Why are you at my school, again?" Kurama asked, dazed.

Yusuke pulled on his shrit "Its the other way around, Foxboy. Now hurry up and get to the office. Keiko's waiting for us."

"who was it?" Kurama asked, suddenly.

"Who was who?"

"The girl. With the glasses and the teddy bears."

Yusuke had no Idea what the teddy bears were about, but he knew what he was saying "Her name's Miyoko Kuratsui. One of the Two MiKokus, a Clique her and her best friend Mitoko Kutarsu started. Very odd, but one of our top suspects. She always has a bottle of Pepsi with her, and that Shiny Kitsune key-chain on her bag." He shook his head "Bad news, Kurama."

Kurama sighed "shall we go, then?"

/-----------------------\

Miyoko admits she feels plenty guilty for using the flirt card on Shuuichi. But she needed to!

After all, she found some key clues

"his real name begins with a 'K' " She told Mitoko as soon as they met up

"You sure, Yoko?"

Miyoko nodded "That's what he told me, Toko."

Mitoko rasied an eyebrow, "Strange. That doesn't sound like something he'd tell you."

Miyoko sighed, "he said 'K-Shuuichi Minamino.' He slipped on the K, and it sounded as if he was saying 'ku' which is no doubt followed by either a 'r' or an 'a' , because those are the only sylables that go with 'ku'."

Mitoko blinked "man, you're good. K-u-r or K-u-a. You figured that out just by one sentence?"

"That's not all! Gimme a week and I can tell you his favorite store, his favorite color, I can problaly give you his shoe size, even!"

Mitoko stared at the minacal Miyoko. "Umm. Okay, Hiyono! This isn't Spiral, ya know!"

Miyoko sighed again, closing her eyes and regaining her poise. "He was...really nice though. I feel bad for using the 'Aishitiru ' Yoki on him. He seems like a nice guy."

"A girly guy! I bet he fights with flowers or something!"

Good god, she had no Idea how right she was.

--------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story