Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > MiKoKu - BLARG!!

Love love, hm?

by xXBite_The_BulletXx 0 reviews

Is Miyoko falling in love with Shuuichi? Will Mitoko find out? All in one school day?! How could this happen?!!! NO! KURAMA!!!! T^T

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 545 words

1Funny
"Gotdangit, Urameshi! PAY ATTENTION!" The teacher screamed, throwing a peice of chalk at his head.

"Geez, you friggn' idiot! Don't throw things at me!" Yusuke snapped back

"THAT'S IT! OUT TO THE HALL!" Was heard, and Yusuke was then in the hall

Kurama, however, had perfected the art of looking as if he was paying attention. ' she's a suspect? What was that name...Miyoko? Oh, yes. Botan gave me a file on her. From what I read, she doesn't seem...Demon. She reads, she writes, makes all 'A's in every class but Martial Arts. Probably because she's clumbsy. But . . . there was something odd about her. It was her eyes. Those oddly atractive Green blue eyes...'

Miyoko gleened at the back of Shuuichis head. 'K-u-r...or K-u-a?' Mitoko gave her Shuuichi to handle while she took care of Tetsuyo. She was getting a head ache already, and glanced outside, seeing Tetsuyo sleeping out on a tree and Mitoko walking over to him.

/--------\

"Excuse me!" Toko said, throwing an un-wanted text book at Hiei "What the hell are you doing in MY tree?!"

"Sleeping. Funny,I don't see your name on it."

"Look on that branch behind your ugly frilly head!"

Hiei flinched. "Frilly? Ugly?" he turned around and saw the letters M-I-T-O-K-O x-3 written there. The letters in Mitoko were drawn crooked, but Hiei could tell what they were. The X3, though, he's never on the computer, so he had no idea what it was. "hn. Whatever." He said and jumped off the tree. It was a low tree, so Hiei figured that no one would think he was a Demon just by doing that.

"what's your name?" Mitoko said, looking stright into Hiei's eyes, using the power of Hypnotizing to get him to cooperate

"Hiei."

"Just Hiei?"

"No, I think there's a Manfred in there some where."

"Strange."

"I know."

Mitoko sighed. "When I turn away you will have no knowledge of telling me your name is Hiei. You will think you said Tetsuyo. You will also tell your friends that you do not think that Mitoko and Miyoko are demons. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Excuse me?!"

"Yes, Mitoko, the beautifulest non-demon in the world."

"Thank you." and she broke the spell.

"For what?"

"For telling me your name, Tetsuyo!"

Hiei looked at her akwardly, then walked away "Whatever."

--------------/ The bell rings \------------------

"Darn locker! Always gets stuck!" Miyoko growled, trying to pry it open.

"Here, let me." Shuuichi said, easily opening the jammed locker.

"woha! Thanks Minamino-kun!" a faint, but real, blush appering on her face, in her mind thinking 'fuck,duck,buck,tuck,muck,huck,xuck....is there anymore? Luck! that's the word I'm looking for!' "I'm really lucky you were there, Minamino-kun," she put on her best smile and blushed, "I don't think anyone else would have helped me..."

"Nonsense. You're really nice, I'm sure someone else would have helped you if I didn't" He replied, patting Miyoko on the shoulder. "You need to trust your friends more." and he walked off.

she smiled and blushed for real. "Man, what a guy!" she wisphered to herself, putting her stuff up and headig to the cafeteria 'Did he even insist he was my friend?'


---------------------------

Meow! = ^_^ = some L0v3 going on? R&R! tee hee!
Sign up to rate and review this story