Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > MiKoKu - BLARG!!

RAWR!!

by xXBite_The_BulletXx 0 reviews

The plot thickness!

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yusuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 1068 words

1Funny
Chapter 4

Wow. 4, REALLY short chapters.
Atleast I feel...somewhat accomplished, even though I wrote them all in one day....


---------------------

"Hiei." Mitoko said, walking up to Miyoko and her spot where they eat lunch everyday.

"Excuse me?" Miyoko asked, looking up from her book with pocky hanging from her mouth.

"The short one," She said, putting her hand slightly above her head to say he was taller then her, but the shortest in the group, "His name is Hiei. Sound famous?"

Miyoko nodded, "Too famous. K-u-r...Kurama! I bet it's him! Wow, the Fox Demon in the flesh! He's always hanging around Hiei, god knows why, so it has to be him!" She snapped "There's no other explaination! But I thought Kurama was...you know...taller, with sliver hair and gold eyes, and very evil. Shuuichi's nice...could it have something to do with his disapearence 15 years ago from the Maikai?" She was mostly talking to herself at this point, "I....I wonder..."

"Gee!" Toko said, getting right in Yoko's face, "You seem to know a loooooot about Kurama! Love, love, hm??"

"No! I just happen to keep track of what everyone in Demon world does. It WAS my job at one point, remember?"

"Oh, yeah..." Mitoko said "Maikai investigator.... If I remember correctly, you quit because of Koenma, right?"

Miyoko growled, balling her hands into a fist, "He'll rue the day he ruined my life." A faint breeze wizzed by, and her hair blew (der) "Till then, I can't let anyone get in my way!!"

"RAWR!!!" Mitoko said, pawing the air

Miyoko laughed, not as serious as before. Mitoko did that to people. "So, we now know their names. We know Yusuke and Kuwabara work for Koenma. We can deduct that Kurama and Hiei work for the toddler, too. Then there's that blue haired girl. Oddly reminds me of some Ferry Girl named Botan. What about Keiko....Does she pose a threat? She's always around them...but I never have picked up any Yoki or Reiki from her."

"Then there's the monkey!" Mitoko said, drinking her Pepsi. Man, Pepsi's awesome. They love it so much, because the can is blue and has a ying-yang on it. Plus, who doesn't like Pepsi?!

"Right. The monkey." Miyoko said, nodding. "Wait! What monkey? There was never a monkey!"

Mitoko laughed and said, "My mistake."

Miyoko sighed, and looked down ' I feel so dirty....' "You told Hiei what to say, right?"

Mitoko nodded, not feeling dirty at all. "As a matter of fact...."

/------------------\

"What makes you think that, shrimp?" Kuwabara asked as the group sat on the roof eating lunch.

"They just don't rub off on me as Demon." Hiei said, closing his eyes and taking a bite of his pocket cup Ice cream. I mean, sweet snow.

Kurama sighed, munching on a riceball he found in his locker. " I have to agree with Hiei."

Yusuke rasied an eyebrow "You sure, Kurama?"

Kurama nodded " We should switch our attention to someone else."

Well, Yusuke has always trusted Kurama's judgement. "Okay. We can rule MiToko and MiYoko out."

Botan grinned, notcing Kurama's blush, but said nothing, for she too had started to be friends with the suspects. Mitoko even said she wanted the same hair color as her!

Kuwabara was the only one who was suspicious, because, trying to handle the smart ones frist, the girls had completely dissmissed Kuwabara as no threat.

/---------------------------\

'Why the hell do we even have martial arts for an elective...and why did I chose it?!' Miyoko thought to wondered as she silped on shorts and a tee. It's true her human form was weak and clumbsy, so this was her least favorite class

MiToko, however, quickly changed and was eger for this class. She wasn't clumbsy, and she was strong. This led her to be Sensei's best student.

" GAH!!" Miyoko fell, again. bracing her self for the cold hard floor, she closed her eyes. They darted open quickly as a pair of strong hands caught her.

"There. I've got you." Shuuichi's calm voice ringed. "You're so clumbsy."

"And you're always helping me!" She blushed when she relized how close they were.

"Thank you for the rice balls." Kurama said while helping her up. "They were delicious."

MiYoko blushed. "How did you...?" it's true that she put the riceballs in his locker, but it wasn't for the sake of 'The Plan'. She knew it had only been a day - not even a full day - but, she couldn't tell Toko. She was starting to really like Shuuichi. "I'm ... glad you liked them. I made them during Home ec. eariler." She didn't mention that she got a 0 that day for not cooking what she was told to.

Shuuichi smiled that adorable bishonen smile. "They were the best." He blushed, looking nerously at Yusuke, who was kicking Kuwabara's ass, then smiled and looked back at you. "as a matter of fact, I'd love to make it up to you. What do you say to dinner, and maybe a walk in the park on Friday? My treat!"

So soon? Miyoko thought, blushing. " I...I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Mitoko." She noted Shuuichi's odd look, " We usually hang out on Friday nights."

He nodded "Well, if it is a yes, please don't say anything to my friends. They'd think I was traiotor..."

"And why is that?" Miyoko asked, even though she already knew. She was just a tease.

"Oh! It's -- Boy's night out! I'll just say I'm doing something with my mother, They'd belive that."

'Youko Kurama a mama's boy?' She thought, nodding. "Okay. It's nice to see a son who cares about his mother."

He smiled "Well, I better get back before they miss me. Please, call me with your awnser, my number's in your locker."

Miyoko smiled, "thank you, Kurama "

He stopped "what?" he said, deadly serious.

Miyoko thought quickly "Oh, no! I'm sooo sorry! I said 'Thank you, Mama!' You got me thinking about my mom, I'm so sorry! How humilating...I'm so stupid!"

Shuuichi chuckled "that's fine. It's better then what I thought you said."

"What did you think I said?"

"You don't want to know."

/---------------------------------\

Of course he heard what she said. He heard amply. After all, he had exelent hearing. That wasn't surpising: That she knew his name. After all, it fits into his plans. You see, Kurama's not one for love-at-first-sight, or rather Love-at-first-knock-down. . .
Sign up to rate and review this story