Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Very Important Note

just tell me the effing truth already!

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

Ignore the last chapter, there is no good news...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-12-02 - Updated: 2011-12-03 - 260 words

0Unrated
So erm.. I don’t really know what to say to anyone right now. I know the other day I said that there may be some good news? Yeah well turns out it ain`t. results have came back from the tests and it is worse than we thought. The cancer has spread even more and is I her blood, liver, and the bone of her leg as well as her breast. The hospital says she isn’t in a stable enough condition to be moved, but we are all still desperately trying to get her moved nearer home, as Oxford is like a 2, 3 hour drive from where we live. To be honest as we know that there is nothing they can do to save her, we just want her to be comfortable and if at all possible at home.
I am going to the hospital tomorrow so don’t be on the lookout for an update for anything, as I don’t know if I will have the time or feel up to posting tomorrow, but I shall try to write in my notebook.
Thank you all again so much for your kind words and support, just thank you. I am so sorry for dumping this all on you guys, but I find it hard to talk to my dad as he finds it hard to talk about emotions and my mum and her side of the family do not get on at all. I also like to keep youo guys up to date with the updating situation.
Xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story