Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Very Important Note

News-Good(ish) And Bad

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 313 words

0Unrated
Hey there guys, sorry for another probably boring, depressing note, but here it goes.
I have goodish news and bad news. I`ll begin with the goodish news. So my nanny is home. she was brought back today from Oxford. We have all been fighting tooth and nail to get her home, so that she can at least have a dignified end and be in the comfort of her own house and everyone who cares for her can see her. She arrived a little after three in the afternoon and I have only recently gotten home. I had meant to update at least one story today, but I obviously couldn’t. I may or may not tomorrow, as I will be trying to spend as much time with her as possible.
The bad news as you can probably tell is that she has not returned home because she has recovered and is well again, because she isn`t. she is on very strong painkillers (morphine I believe) and is bed bound and sleeping pretty much all the time, unable to speak, that sort of thing. She has come home to die and as much as this pains me to say, I pray that it will be sooner rather than later. it is likely to be sooner.
I hate seeing her like this, I honestly do. Anyways, sorry for going on and on about this, and for understanding why I am not updating very much, I am trying my best. I will update as soon as I can. Thank you or all your support and kindness. And I do believe I mentioned this before but to those of you who have lost someone close to you, or know someone who is dying, be it through cancer of something else, I would just like to tell you how sorry I am for your loss.
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story