Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha >

by InuKag 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 1880 words

0Unrated
Thought i might add in a little disclaimer here... : I do not own the rights nor any of the characters of Inuyasha. They belong to the talented beautiful Rumiko Takahashi. The genuis woman who created the beautiful silver haired hanyou, his perv. monk and the wonderous feudal fairytale. the ideas within the way of writing are however my own and I thank you for continuing on and reading... will have more soon! promise!!!!**




```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sango stared at the flames. /What am I going to do? /She thought looking from the fire to glance at Miroku. He sat beside her watching Inuyasha and Shippou as they fought over the last of the ramen... before Shippou tricked Inuyasha and wolfed the rest down.

"Ewe, Inuyasha Kagome smells like you!" He taunted, with the insult still on his tongue Inuyasha began to chase him.

"You little runt! Get the fuck back here! How dare you trick me..." Shippou ran behind Sango and grabbed the back of her Kimono for protection.

"Inuyasha just let it go. You know he will never let up on you." She reasoned. Inuyasha rolled his eyes and growled at Shippou, who walked off to Lady Kaede's hut with Kirara... Just in case Inuyasha reconsidered.

"You win this time you shit." He slumped down beside Miroku and sighed.

"Inuyasha, what is bothering you?" Miroku probed. Inuyasha looked to him... unmoving staring threateningly at the monk. "Why don't you go and talk to Kagome if it is bothering you so much..."

"Why don't you stay out of it you fucking monk..." /good idea though /Inuyasha thought. He pulled himself from the log and walked off. Towards Kagome's hut. When everyone had gone, Miroku quietly touched Sango's hand with his. She gasped in surprise momentarily and looked at him.

"Mirok...Houshii..." She whispered.

"My dearest Sango, what is the matter? It is apparent that there is something consuming your thoughts and... well, you can tell me if something is bothering you." Sango turned red.

"I know that... it's just, I mean... I am a bit unsure about things and... I... I just can't say right now. I'm sorry Houshii... just trust that in time I will tell you." Miroku looked confused as she finished speaking.

"I do my dearest. And I will... just do not let whatever it may be bother you so... it pains me to see you worry." He lowered his head and reached his arm around her, pulling her to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep as Miroku wondered what was tearing his dearest apart... staring absorbedly into the fire.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

For most of the night she stared up at the ceiling of the hut. A noisy static filled her head, and she only wished that it would calm. She became so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't realized that Inuyasha had entered the room. He just stood at the doorway leaning against the frame. Sensing he was there, she sat up.

"Couldn't sleep?" She asked knowingly.

"Nah, you either huh?"

"I just... have a lot on my mind." She scratched her head and shifted her position, crossing her legs and sitting up straight. He walked over to her and crouched down until they were at eye level. Kagome bit the inside of her lip as she stared down at her lap, unable to look into his eyes. Why are you getting so worried... you stupid girl? Inuyasha cleared his throat breaking her thoughts.

"You okay Kagome? Is there... something bothering you?" He looked so sweet and caring, much different than the way he usually was. She didn't quite know what to say to him.

"I... I'm fine. Just a lil' tired is all. I ... that test is really just bothering me. I haven't had an opportunity to study... I forgot about it for so long that it just slipped my mind." She smiled, happy with her reasoning, and glanced up at him. He smiled back pushing his body from the crouched position, until he was kneeling in front of her. Inuyasha reached his hands to her lap, lacing his fingers with hers. She looked at him steadily watching every detail of his face as he came closer. Kagome's heart started to race faster with every inch he inhabited, moving closer and closer until she could feel his breath. She shut her eyes as his lips met hers. Inuyasha leaned towards her more, putting his arms around her waist. She brought her arms around his neck, bringing one of her hands to his ears. Kagome could feel a slight growl form in the back of his throat as she ran her fingers through his hair and touched his ears. His kiss deepened as he pressed his weight to her, causing her to fall back on the sleeping bag. She could feel his hand move up her torso to her breast. Her eyes flew open as she remembered the night before and she broke the kiss, pushing his weight from her.

"I really can't do this again Inuyasha. Not now, I have too much on my mind."

"Well, I can take your mind off of all that bullshit..." He moved closer, but Kagome pressed her hands against his chest...warning him.

"Don't make me say it Inuyasha... I don't want to but I will..." She gave him a look to implicate what she meant. Inuyasha just back down... or she will sit you he realized.

"Feh, okay... sorry...if you don't want to then...we don't have to." He looked so disappointed and hurt, but he flashed his fangs at her in a half assed smile as if he were trying to hide it. He stood and prepared himself to leave. Don't let him leave... Kagome thought.

"Wait...!" She started. He turned back to her, perking up. "Inuyasha...stay."

"Huh? You mean it?" She stood from her spot and walked over to him.

"Please? Sleep in here ...I don't want to be alone tonight...but I /don't /mean that way..." She hugged him close. He let out a sigh and embraced her as well, engulfing her tiny body within the red Fire-rat kimono.

"Sure Kagome, I can stay." She released her hold and grabbed his hand, leading him to the sleeping bag. She sat and gradually laid herself down on her side. He sat too but just stared at her. Kagome noticed.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well are you going to lay down or just stare at me?" She let out a giggle as she spoke.

"Oh... I guess." He knelt to where she lay. Nervously moving next to her, he laid on his side facing her back. She reached her arm back urging him to place his arms around her waist. He slipped her into an embrace that he had before, when they had woken in the cave. He loved holding her in his arms, smelling her, just being with her. He felt her sigh as her body relaxed against his. Kagome closed her eyes taking in a deep breath, she felt safe in his arms. All her worries seemed to melt from her mind and she was finally able to fall asleep. Inuyasha closed his eyes as well, and wondered what she dreamt of... wondered why they didn't always sleep this way. It was so peaceful. Inuyasha floated off to his dreams thinking only of Kagome...knowing that somewhere along the way, things had definitely changed between them... that there was no turning back ... and he loved that idea... the possibility of loving her for the rest of his life, having pups with her that thought had certainly never crossed his mind before ... pups... heh /... He thought. Funny thing was though... that he would do /anything for that... for her.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"What are they doing?" Shippou's high-pitched voice questioned Sango.

"Um... ehehhehehe, Shippou... why don't you um... go find Lady Kaede." Miroku told the little kitsune cub. Shippou shrugged it off and scampered to find the old woman. Sango looked at Miroku with wide eyes.

"Should we ... wake them? Or do we just... walk away and um... pretend we never saw?" Sango looked down at them as she finished her question. Kagome never looked more peaceful in her opinion and Inuyasha... is that a smile across his face? Sango giggled, a little too loud and Inuyasha's ear twitched. Clamping her hand to her mouth fast, Sango blushed.

"Sango?" A groggy Kagome mumbled, turning over to her back. Inuyasha's head was rested on Kagome's shoulder. He was snoring considerably and drooling a tiny bit on her blouse. "Sango!" She popped up knocking Inuyasha's head with her shoulder significantly hard. His head rag dolled and hit the floor.

"Owww..." He moaned softly. He lifted himself up wiping his mouth with his hand and closing his eyes he shook the sleep from them. "Ugh... that hurt." He stated before even realizing that Miroku and Sango were standing over them. Kagome shook Inuyasha's arm causing him to look up.

"What's going on you two?" Miroku asked with confusion as Sango bit her lips together and looked around the room, trying to contain her laughter. Kagome and Inuyasha were both red.

"Nothing... neh... we were just... asleep! Whadaya mean??" He stammered.

"Never mind I suppose, it's just that... Inuyasha... that looked a bit..." He paused threatening to not finish.

"Looked a bit what monk?" His embarrassment turned to an angry tone.

"Intimate Inuyasha..."

"Ahh! No no no no Miroku you have it wrong we... we... we weren't doing anything!" Kagome wanted to die of humiliation she looked to Sango for support. Sango sent her a sympathetic look as she reached out to Miroku's arm.

"Anata, just... leave them be... whatever happened happe -"

"NOTHING HAPPENED!" Inuyasha jumped up defensively speaking. "Wait... did you just call Miroku... /Anata/? That was some look Sango! Ah hah hah hah hah I see I see, the question isn't what happened here its..."

"SIT BOY!" Kagome said in Sango's defense.

*WHAMMPSHHH*

"Kagome! Whad did ya do that for!" He cried as he lifted himself from the floor.

"Let's go. Inuyasha needs some time to think about saying things he doesn't know anything about. Help me get things ready to get home Sango."

"Wait... I have to think about saying things I don't know shit about? /ME/??? What the fuck? He was the one that was trying to imply that we wer-"

"SIT" Kagome yelled at him as she walked out of the Hut.

*WHAMMPSHHH*

"Tsk Tsk Tsk... Inuyasha will you ever learn?" Miroku laughed as he followed the women out.

"Grrr... will you? Fucking bastard monk." He mumbled under his breath when Miroku left, as he peeled himself from the ground.



Authors note...

Sup guys.. i know its been a while since I have posted on this one.. but i thought i would edit to tell you that i will have a new chapter...possibly two or three more ... up by tomorrow night. Definately one for sure though.

thanks for reading. I know my grammer isnt the greatest and my formatting kinda sucks as well as my spelling i am sure, but I have some reallllly great ideas of how to end this later. thanks for reading... keep checkin back kk?

Heathe.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sign up to rate and review this story