Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Animal

Arrival.

by Rocket_Dog 7 reviews

The return of a certain someone, and things heat up for Gerard and Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-03 - Updated: 2011-12-03 - 1743 words

2Original
When I get out of the car it feels ridiculously cold compared to the heated inside. That, however, doesn't bother me. I stand at the front door, searching in my pockets, just trying to find my house key. Gerard is beside me, one of his hands in mine, the other wrapped around my arm. He is standing very close to me, and we're both laughing over some joke we shared in the car. What the joke was, I've completely forgotten, but I'm still laughing out of sheer joy for what's happened.

Gerard leans forward and kisses my cheek, to which I turn my head and kiss his soft lips. The second that kiss has been broken off, is the same second that Gerard goes in for another one, and also the same second in which I find the house key. I move forward and turn my body slightly to get the door open and Gerard's kiss, originally aimed at my lips, meets my neck instead. Gerard settles for this anyway, opening his mouth slightly and plastering my neck with wet kisses. I feel my breath hitch in my throat when his lips touch a sensitive spot.

"C'mon." I say, squeezing his hand that is already entwined with mine and pulling him inside. Once the door is closed I push Gerard gently up against it, placing a hand either side of him. I then lean forward so our faces are nearly touching, lips grazing against each other.

"Frank," Gerard begins.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I need to pee." He says in a small voice. I can't help but laugh.

"Way to ruin the moment, G." I say, using the nickname he's been given lately.

"Oh, sorry." He says, looking at me. His eyes are wide and his mouth is caught between a smile and a bitten lip. It suddenly occurs to me that it's probably been a very long time since he's done anything of a sexual nature with anyone.

"Go pee then, I'll make us some coffee." I sigh. Gerard flashes me a smile, and I notice how chubby his cheeks are looking. He seems to have gained weight since the first time met him. Not that it makes him any less gorgeous.

I walk in the direction of the kitchen and Gerard walks I the direction of the bathroom. It's not long before I'm joined by him again though, and he's in a vastly different state to the one he was in only moments ago. He seems panicked and terrified, to say the least. I role my eyes while he's not looking.

"What's the matter?" I ask, sighing.

"Frank, there's.. There's someone in the bathroom." He says, lip trembling. So there's someone in the house apart from Gerard and I. Someone that shouldn't be here. My stomach drops, and I feel the familiar feeling of dread pressing down on me.

"Are you sure?" I ask seriously.

"Yes I'm sure!" He squeaks. "There's someone in the house." He puts a cold hand on my arm when he says this, and I can almost feel him shaking. He's looking at me with those puppy dog eyes of his like he wants me to do something. So I will.

"Right." I say, grabbing a frying pan before making my way towards the bathroom, just in case I need to defend myself against this stranger. When I reach the bathroom the door is open slightly and I can indeed see someone in there, he's leaning over the sink so I can't see his face. Gerard is close behind me, breathing heavily and cowering.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I shout at the intruder, deciding to go for a direct approach. Sounding a lot more confident than I feel, I lift up the frying pan, ready to defend myself and Gerard if needs be. The intruder slowly turns around and I see a mass of familiar curly brown hair. Wait a minute...

"What the fuck are you doing?" Comes the voice of the intruder, who I now realize is Ray. He's staring at the raised frying pan with wide, alarmed eyes. I lower it immediately. "Jesus, Frank... You scared the shit outta me." He says, clutching his chest dramatically.

"Well, you did just turn up in my house, without any warning what so ever. I thought you were a burglar, or- or a serial killer!"

"You're way too paranoid dude." He says, shaking his head. He then notices the terrified man behind me. "Hi Gerard." He chirps, waving. Gerard waves back tentatively, but doesn't say anything.

"Anyway, how did you even get in?" I ask incredulously.

"That key you gave me." Ray replies with a shrug.

"That was for emergences!"

"This was an emergency."

"Why? What happened?" Ray sighs and folds his arms over his chest. I can tell he's upset; he's my best friend.

"Christia's kicked me out. And I had no where else to go," He says. I can't say I'm surprised, they've been fighting like cat and dog lately.

"I'm sorry man." I say, placing a hand on his shoulder. He nods. I want ask what happened, but I get the feeling he doesn't want to talk about it. "So you wanna crash here for now?"

"Yeah, if that's okay. I won't be in your way for long, just until I can can convince Christia to take me back.. Or, until I sort out my own place, I guess." He says glumly.

"You can stay as long as you want." I say, before pulling him into a brotherly hug.

"Thanks Frank."

"Don't mention it."

Later that night, when Ray is settled on the sofa, asleep, I find Gerard on my bed drawing. I stand in the hall and watch him for a minute, smiling at how cute he is. After two minutes, I begin to feel like a creep.

"Hey." I say, poking my head around the door, "Mind if I come in?" Gerard looks up, only noticing me for the first time.

"Not at all." He says softly. I walk inside and sit down next to him on the bed, resting my back against the head board. When I said Ray could stay here, I forgot about Gerard, I didn't think about he would feel about it. Even though it's technically my apartment because I'm the one who pays the rent, Gerard lives here too, and he should have had a say.

"Gerard.. Are you okay with Ray staying here?" I start off. “I'm sorry I didn't ask you before.”

“Um.. it's okay, I guess.” He says quietly. I expect Gerard to go back to his sketching soon after, but he doesn't, he keeps looking at me, a strange expression on his face.

"What?" I ask, grinning. Gerard sighs and shuffles closer to me on the bed.

"Frank." He begins, "When you kissed me earlier.. What did.. Did you..” he frowns, seemingly struggling to find the right words, so I wait patiently. “Does this mean you want to be my boyfriend?” He finally blurts out. It doesn't take much time to think about it; I already know the answer.

“Yeah, I do.” I say softly. “I'll be your boyfriend.. If you want me to be, that is.” I say, feeling brave. A huge smile breaks out across Gerard's face.

“Oh Frank of course I want you to!” He beams, before throwing his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around him, giggling at his exaggerated reaction. Still giggling, I turn us both around and push Gerard down onto the bed, leaning down to kiss him, my elbows either side of his chest. Gerard smiles and kisses me back, his hands resting on the back of my neck. I open my mouth and deepen the kiss, tracing lines up and down his side, before letting my hand rest on his hip and squeezing. I then proceed to kiss his neck, covering it with open mouthed kisses. Gerard gasps at this and begins tugging at my hair gently.

“Frank... Touch me.” He breaths.

“But I am touching you.” I say, smiling as innocently as I can, looking into his big eyes.

“Nooo, Frank you know what I mean. Please don't tease me.” he whines, beginning to arch up into me.

“Okay, okay. But you'll have to be quiet, Ray's in the next room, we don't want him to hear.” I say. Gerard nods eagerly.

“Okay I'll stay quiet.” He says. So, slowly, I move my hand toward his intimate area, liking the hardness I feel there. I feel the hardness grow as I apply more pressure to it. Gerard lets out a loud, pleasured moan when I do this, before biting his lip, realizing his mistake.

“Sorry.” He whispers.

“If you cant stay quiet G, I'll have to stop,” I say, moving my hand away.

“No- Please- Don't stop. I'll be quiet, I promise.” He begs. I smirk, enjoying seeing him so undone. But, not wanting to torture to poor boy any more, I wordlessly move a hand to the waist band of his pyjamas. I tug at it until his hardened member is exposed, but don't pull them down any further. At first I move my fingers tips up and down his length, just light, teasing touches.
“More.” Gerard pleas softly, trying to thrust up into my hand. Not being one to disappoint, I wrap my hand around him and begin pumping. I keep it up like that for some time, before shifting my hand a little, making Gerard gasp softly. I begin to move my hand quicker, as Gerard thrusts in time with me. It's not long until he's coming into my hand, biting down on his his lip to stop any sound escaping.

I place a gentle kiss on the cheek of the panting boy, before making my way to the bathroom to put on my pyjamas and clean up. I return to find Gerard in the same place I left him. He keeps his eyes on my as I walk across the room, until I get into bed and he puts his arms around my waist, snuggling in closer to my chest. “That was amazing Frank.” He says, staring into my eyes.
“Mmm, you're welcome babe.” I say as I rub his back. “Why don't you get some sleep? You must be exhausted after today.” Gerard hums in agreement, before settling down drifting off in my arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story