Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You & I in Unison

Chapter 1

by scarredwrist 4 reviews

Chapter 1

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-03 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 439 words

1Ambiance
Authors Note:
Thought of this one night when I couldn't sleep, it's pretty random and odd? But I thought I'd give it a chance and this is the outcome, it'll probably be one of the most horrific things you'll go onto read! I do plan for this to be a Frerard so if that not your thing, don't read. I'm uploading this on my phone and when I get onto my computer I will most likely change a few things. Lastly, read, enjoy and review. Please. If you've any questions, just ask and I'll get back to you.. Sorry this is such a long A/N but yeah, on with it.

Gerard's Perspective

Those hands. They were everywhere, fucking everywhere. I hated them, utterly loathed them. Rough, sweaty hands; everywhere. They grabbed at my broken body, nipped and scratched my bruised sensitive skin; they were fucking everywhere.

There was no way of escaping them, they grabbed and pulled, scratched and cut. Large, dirty hands positioned my defeated body to their pleasure; on my bruised and scabbed knees while my wrists were trapped in tight handcuffs on each bedpost. I was nothing to those hands, nothing but a petty fuck.

Nothing was real, nothing but those hands that rubbed down my bare back, my open wounds burning in disagreement. Nothing was real.

My tired body shook in anticipation for what was to come, just waiting, waiting for the onslaught. A hand tickled its way up and down my side before resting on my waist, thick fingers splayed out against my cold skin as the other hand played with the line of hair below my belly button, the nubs of the fingers pulling the short hair slightly as they twirled it.

This isn't real. Nothing was real.

Blunt teeth grazed my shoulder, nibbling and pinching their way up to my ear and I felt their warm breath tickle my neck as they whispered, "This could hurt a little."

---

I lay huddled in my bed, shaking violently from my nightmare despite the thick cover that hugs my frail body in attempts to keep me warm. Lukewarm tears tickle my cheeks and every so often, a choked sob escapes my chest and I try my best to keep myself together by wrapping the cover around me more tightly.

Those hands were everywhere. They haunted my dreams and scarred my thoughts, there was no escaping them. I hated them. Hated them with a deep-set burning passion that lived within me, always there, always constant. Always nagging, always reminding, always re-living that fucking nightmare.

Review
Unicorns and cookies are awaiting for you lovely people.
Sign up to rate and review this story