Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Experiment

The Experiment

by GhostOfYouMW 0 reviews

The thrill is in the chase. Eventual Frerard, perhaps.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-11-04 - Updated: 2011-11-04 - 582 words

0Unrated
WOOO. After years of being M.I.A, I'm finally back :3 Not sure how this one is going to turn out, but here goes!





Frank sighed, leaning back into the computer chair that had been his home for the past couple of days. He rubbed his tired eyes, tight and dry from staring at the screens in front of him with the feeds from the various surveillance cameras he had placed around the favourite haunts and home of his current interest. An interest that was currently nowhere to be found.

"How frustrating." He murmured, pushing his chair back and venturing into the kitchen to fetch some coffee and perhaps some biscuits. He never ate very much when he was enthralled in the chase and capture of a new subject, hence his slight frame. He brushed aside some of the equipment that was scattered around his kitchen (his home doubled as his laboratory as no government would ever have sanctioned his work), and made space for the kettle, clicking the switch to get the water boiling. He gazed out the window, the leafy suburban street that was the view from his window was quiet and deserted, one of the main reasons that Frank had chosen it. After all, you wouldn't be discovered doing wrong if no-one was around to see it happening.

The kettle clicked, bringing him out of his day-dream and back into the present. He quickly made his coffee, then returned to his seat in front of the screens, scouring them for any sign of his subject. He felt his frustration welling up again as he searched, looking for the face that he had come to know so well over the past few weeks of careful observation and note taking, making sure that he was a perfect candidate for Frank's new experiment. He glanced over Screen 5, the feed from a camera that he had secreted away in the corner of the bookshop that the subject often frequented, curling up in one of the large leather seats with a book and a coffee, and then snapped his attention back to it as he spotted what he had been looking for, the black leather jacket, the red hair, the faint hint of hazel eyes beneath his fringe. Frank grinned, a slow, sinister smile that distorted his handsome features. He glanced at the pile of completed notes and observations, now completed to the level he needed through his surreptitious following and long hours of watching. He looked at his watch. 2pm. His subject would stay in the shop until at least 4; he didn't seem to have a job or any commitments, one of the many reasons that Frank had chosen him. He stood, stretching his arms and grimacing slightly as his back clicked. He paced out to the hallway, slipping on his battered Vans and grabbing his jacket. He paused for a moment to check his hair in the mirror, smoothing his dark fringe down.

Frank didn't look your average scientist, but then again, he wasn't.

He checked he had his keys and wallet, and stepped out, locking the door and moving to his car, checking the items in the boot before quickly looking around and climbing in, and starting the engine with a determined glint in his eye.

It was time.



This is just a short chapter to give an introduction, I'll try and make them longer as the story progresses, and please let me know what you think so far! Thanks :) x
Sign up to rate and review this story