Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Experiment

Chapter Two

by GhostOfYouMW 1 review

-

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 814 words

0Unrated
So, I didnt get any reviews even though quite a few people read it...but hey, I'm writing this as much for me as for you so I'ma continue anyway.




Gerard sighed softly, placing the book he was attempting to read back down on the coffee table in front of him. Recently, everything had seemed so boring and monotonous. He didn't have a job (not for lack of looking, but many places didn't seem to want to employ you if you had bright red hair and an odd sense of humour), his brother Mikey was absorbed in his new girlfriend, and his friends Ray and Bob seemed to be constantly busy. He didn't want to bug them, but he felt like he was being left behind.
He looked out the window, noticing a sleek SUV pulling up outside the shop. A short, well muscled man got out the car, and Gerard absent-mindedly watched him lock the car and enter the store, his eyes meeting Gerard's briefly as he scanned the store and went up to the cashier, presumably to ask if a book was in stock or something. He disappeared into the shelving racks at the back of the store, and Gerard turned back to his book, soon forgetting all about the man who had just entered.
Hours later, Gerard looked up to see the cashier stood in front of him, and a dark sky outside. The girl smiled slightly, and said in a gentle voice,
"I'm sorry sir, but the store is closing in five minutes."
Gerard nodded, standing on legs that had cramped from being in the same position for too long. He gathered his things, walking out the store and past the parked SUV that was still outside the store. He lit up a cigarette, thinking nothing of it as he started slowly walking home through the cold December air. He was so lost in his own thoughts that it came as a huge shock when someone put their hand on his arm and he spun around to face whoever was behind him.

Frank's POV.

I left the shop shortly after he did, walking quickly to my car. I reached into the boot, pulling out a small bottle of a clear liquid. I smiled. This bottle had helped me capture many a subject. I poured a little of the chemical onto a rag, being careful not to breathe in the fumes. That had happened once before, and I had woken up to some homeless little shit helping himself to my car keys, a move he had swiftly come to regret. I had originally wondered why no-one had come to help me, but then this was New Jersey, what can you expect? Karma probably had something to do with it too... I shook my head, clearing it of these stupid thoughts, and focused on the job in hand. Tucking the rag in my pocket, I closed the boot and locked it, turning to follow the figure walking down the road some 20 yards ahead. Quickly walking as to catch up before he was too far from my car, I quickly thought of a cover story as to why I was stopping him, and lay my hand on his arm.

He span around, his eyes wide with surprise. I stepped back a little, laughing slightly.
"Hey man, you dropped your wallet." I said, still smirking as he relaxed and a half smile appeared on his face.
"Oh, thanks! I didn't realise-" He stopped as he felt in his back pocket, and found that his wallet was still on his person. His eyes widened as he tried to figure out what was happening, but by that point, it was all too late. I moved forward quickly, my hand holding a rag soaked with chloroform. He made a small sound of distress as I pressed it to his face, struggling wildly and almost getting free of my grip. I solved this with a quick punch to his face, dazing and subduing him enough that I could press the rag to his face once more, my other arm easily holding him captive. He slumped forward, and I struggled to support his taller frame. After a quick look around, I dragged him to the car and shoved him in the boot, not caring if he was comfortable or not. I ran round to the drivers door and got in, starting up and speeding off down the road, chuckling to myself as I went. I had no idea how no one had seen me doing that, but I suppose I was just lucky.
Job well done Frankie, job well done.


I don't have much time to write really long chapters, but ah well. Review if you read? It can even just be one word, like 'good' or 'bad' but some indication of how i@ve done would be appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story