Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh baby, let me in

Oh baby, let me in

by cyanideangel 0 reviews

My chemical romance on tour. Frank loves Gerard, but Gerard's straight. Cowriting this story with the lovely Its_JustMe on mibba.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-05 - Updated: 2011-12-05 - 264 words

0Unrated
Prologue


Frank's POV

„What the hell?“, my best friend exclaimed.

„What? I didn’t do anything!“, I smiled at him, letting him know that slapping his ass was just a joke.

“Stop doing that, please.”

I’d really love to give in to his wishes, but I can’t.
Do you know how it feels to like a person and be friends with them, while someone else has them?

Yeah, that’s how I feel right now, or rather how I have felt for ages.
I mean, it’s really not my fault that I think he’s hot and cute. And I can’t help but stare at his ass when he walks.
He’s just so perfect.
And it’s breaking me.

Like really, I’ve known him for almost 10 years and we’ve been best friends ever since.
And guess what, I’ve had this huge crush on him since the first time I laid eyes on him.

Now you probably think I’m stupid for not telling him. But honestly, I would’ve done that a long time ago, hadn’t it been for this stupid girlfriend of his.

She’s such a bitch.
Really, no one likes her. The whole band despise her, but Gee won’t see it. He’s oblivious to the fact, that all of us hate her or that she’s been cheating on him for like ever.

I don’t know what he sees in her. I really don’t. She’s a bitch and I’m not afraid to say that out loud.
Sign up to rate and review this story