Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh baby, let me in

Chapter 1

by cyanideangel 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 761 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I’m really not excited for tonight. I know I should be, because this is going to be the first show of this tour, but I just can’t get my head around it.

I haven’t slept well last night. To be honest, I hardly slept at all, because of the noises from underneath me, that kept me restless for a while.

Yeah, I know everyone’s allowed to bring their girlfriends on the bus. We all agreed that it’s fine, cause it’s really hard to see each other at all while touring, but this is just too much.
I’m totally fine with Mikey or Ray having their girls on the bus, but it’s really bothering me every time Ashley’s around.

You have to know, Ashley is Gerard’s girlfriend. She’s a horrible person. I’m not just saying that, cause I want to get into her boyfriends pants, but because she really is. She’s mean and egoistic and always looking for a fight.

Every time I see her she’s bitching about something. It doesn’t even matter if it’s the stupidest think on earth she’s upset about, she’s just going to yell and scream and hit us.
I think she’s got an attention problem. She has to constantly get noticed or looked at or talked to. It’s nerve-wracking.

I still don’t know what Gee likes about her. I don’t even know why he got with her in the first place. They’ve been together for God knows how long. They’ve probably known each other longer, than I have known my best friend.

Although I know you can’t choose whom to fall in love with, you can still choose whom to be with. The feeling will eventually go away, if you just give it time.

Why can’t he just break up with her? Or even better, why can’t she break up with him? Then he would need someone to comfort him and that would be me, of course.

Yeah, these are just my wishes, which will never come true.

Ashley’s probably only with him still, just because she knows it’s annoying me. She knows that I hate her and she’s not afraid to let me know, that she feels exactly the same way about me.
I mean, has she ever actually loved him? I don’t think so. She’s been constantly cheating on him since I can remember them being a couple. I’d really love to know, how he manages to not notice, cause she definitely isn’t the best actor. She doesn’t even try to hide it! I bet next time she comes here, wearing a shirt that says “I just fucked a guy, that’s not my boyfriend!” and Gee wouldn’t notice.

It’s so fucking frustrating! How can he be so blind, so fucking oblivious to everything?

I feel like crying. I do every time I see that redhead walking through the door, holding a hand that’s not supposed to be held by her dirty one, but by my caring one.

Right now, I feel like banging my head against the counter so hard that’s it’s starting to bleed, but I refrain, thinking about happier things than the bitch that’s consuming not only Gerard’s, but also my mind 24/7.

But honestly, can you blame me for feeling that way about her? I can’t even blame myself, because as I said you can’t choose who you fall in love with.

That’s why I can’t change to have fallen for my best friend a long time ago. Yes, that’s right. I’ve had a crush on him for almost 10 years and I still can’t get over him. It’s sad, isn’t it?

I know, but I’m not even trying to change it, because someday I will manage to send that girl to hell and have him.
And I know he’ll love me back someday.

Anyway now you probably know, why I’ve been awake the whole night and why I’ve had about 5 cups of coffee, although it’s not even noon.

I’m not planning to do anything today, anyway. I’m just going to sit here, waiting until it’s time to play a show, before drinking a whole lot of beer and falling asleep, trying not to remember the misery I call my life tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story