Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh baby, let me in

Chapter 2

by cyanideangel 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 353 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Gerard's POV

"Great job, guys" I exchange smiles with my band.

We just finished another amazing show. When ten years ago we would have gone out to celebrate our success, get wasted and go to sleep 5 am in the morning, then now all we can think about is sleep. Or activities in bed, if you know what I mean.

When we finally reached our tour bus, I was greeted by my gorgeous girlfriend. Her curly red hair, stunning looks and million-dollar smile always gives me butterflies. Beautiful... I don't know what I did to deserve her.

"Hello gorgeous" She smiles, giving me shivers.

"Hello yourself" I grin, grabbing her by the waist. Her slender figure makes me feel absurdly insecure about myself. Before I had time to go into deep thought ,she kissed me fiercely. Only one word can describe our kisses, passion. Our relationship is built on passion.

"What do you want to do, babe?" She asked me, biting her lip.

"Hmm, I can only think about one thing" I grin. She pulled me into the bathroom.

"Here?" I questioned. Ashley only nodded. "Now lose the pants, mister" She purred.

Well, she doesn't have to tell me twice.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I quietly opened the bathroom door. I was greeted by a very angry Frank. Oh my god, he must have heard us. Ashley isn't the quietest, to be honest...

I blushed. Must have been very awkward for him.

"Umm, Frank.."

"Just get out of there, I need to use the bathroom" he practically yelled. What bit him?

"Chill dude, just give us a sec"

He seemed to cringe at the word 'us'.

I closed the door. Ashley was already dressed. I pulled my jeans on. The mirror was misty. "Look babe, we literally made it hot in here" I smiled.

Ashley laughed and wrote 'A+G' on the mirror.

"Now come on, tiger" I left the bathroom, being held by the person I loved most.
Sign up to rate and review this story