Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Big Changes

Just another Figth againsk Eggman

by Viggar 2 reviews

Sonic and his friends is about to save Amy from Eggman, but Eggman has other plans...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Amy Rose, Cream, Dr. Robotnik, Knuckles, Miles "Tails" Prower, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-06-19 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 2021 words

1Exciting
Well, well, well now we have to find out what's gonna happend to Amy right? If you wanna find out then continue reading!
Well back to the story!

SONAMYSONAMYSONMAYSONMAYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSON

Chapter 5: Just another fight against Eggman
---------------------------------------------

Rouge saw Eggman fly off with her best friend and she knew that she was too weak to follow. Her belly hurted and she was still dizzy after becamed struggled in that way. She slowly came on the legs and reeled in between the trees. After having searched a little she however found her boyfriend and her friends. They all played ball except Cream and Cheese who still had walk in their garlands.

Rouge exhaustedly looked at them and knelt down of bare effort.

"Amy... " she panted

They discovered her and Knuckles was the first that ran towards her, with a nervous look on his face.

He kindly put his arm around her. Sonic stood with the ball in his hands. He sighed and drew on his shoulders.

"I told you that Amy was angry, and when she is angry, she is rather unpredictable, besides...." But Rouge cuted him off.

"No Eggman... " she panted again and tried to get her breath back.

"First she got beating up by Amy, then Eggman" Shadow sighed.

"Knuckle's you really have to check up on what your girlfriend are doing when your not around, especially when she is in that condition" he pointed at Rouge.

Knuckles madly looked at the black hedgehog.

"No guys you don't understand... Eggman... Has... Amy..." managed Rouge to say before everything turned black and she fainted in Knuckles arms.

"Well that explains a lot" said Shadow with an apologetic smile on his face and looked around on the others.

"Oh so Eggman got Amy huh? We just have to get her back then" Sonic said with a big smile on his face. "Not because that will take a long time, sooo.... we can always continue our picknik afterwards"

Sonic was about to speed up, but was stopped by Tails.

"Yes but we have to wait for Rouge to wake up.... Because we have no idea where Amy is". He said in a nervous tone and looked at Sonic.

"You got a point" Sonic said in a disappointed tone, and sat down in the grass.

----------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE SAME TIME ON EGGMAN'S BASE

"Let me go Eggman!" Amy shouted in a very angry tone. She was shut up in a small cage, there was hanging down from the loft in a thick chain.

"Forget it my little rose you're not going anywhere before I said so!!! But really I don't know if I ever will say so!" He laughed in an evil way and looked at her.

"You never get away with this!" Amy shouted.

"Let's see, it's worth trying right?" He laughed.

"You just wait untill Sonic comes, his gonna kick your bu...." But she was cuted off by Eggman

"Don't you be so sure of that little Amy!" He said and pushed a button on some kind of remote control he was holding in his hand.

Just then race an intense shock through Amy's body. She screamed out in pain.

"Yeah, that hurt right?" Eggman smiled

"But just to surpass myself, take a look at this". He pushed another button on the remote control.

Suddenly the floor, far under the cage, started to move aside, and Amy could see an enourmous basin filled with water was kept under the floor.

Amy who still felt the pain from the shock hammers through her body, saw at Eggman with an inquiringly look at her face.

"Now you see Amy, electricity and water are not a very good kompination.... Do you know why?"

Amy's eyes grew wide

"Water leads electricity" she said with a scared look on her face

"What a smart girl" Eggman smiled. "Now listen, what will happen is this: Sonic comes to save you, who by the way still is in the cage but under the water, then Sonic sees you and jumps into the water and then I'll put current to the the whole basin and then BANG no more Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"No!" Amy whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Oh yes" Eggman said with a big smile on his face.

"But don't be sad, at least you two will die together" He laughed

The tears started raning down Amy's cheeks. 'How was she supposed to warn Sonic?'

----------------------------------------------------------------

BACK IN THE FORREST:

Rouge started little by little to come to herself again. She looked at Knuckles who still was holding her close. Sonic was sitting in the grass and he looked kind of impatient. Shadow was laying down in the grass and looked up in the blue sky. Tails, Danny, Chris, Cream and Cheese, sat a couple of metres from Rouge's feet and saw worriedly on her.

"Are you okay Rouge?" Chris asked when he saw she was opening her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Rouge said and sat up.

"So what happend? And where can we find Eggman?" Sonic said. He was already on the legs ready at to run off.

Rouge quickly reported what Eggman had said, and where they could find him.

"So let's move" Sonic said eagerly.

Knuckles nodded and got up. Tails and Shadow did the same.

Chris looked at Cream and Cheese, then at Danny.

"We just wait here and look after Rouge, Cream and Cheese" he said

Tails and Knuckles nodded.

"No way, Im coming too!" Rouge said

"But Rouge...." Knuckles started but became quickly aware of that it wasn't a good time to tell Rouge what she could or could not do. He became silent.

There came a low laugh from Shadow

"I gues someone is under the slipper"

Knuckles ignored him and went over to help Rouge up.

"Thank you sweety" she said with a little smile on her face.

"Come on, are we going or what?!" Sonic said while he stood with his arms crosswise and tripped impatiently.

"Yes" Rouge said resolutely. "We're coming"

She almost didn't finished before Sonic had run off.


BACK AT EGGMAN'S BASE:

Amy had sat down in the small cage, the tears still slowly ran down her cheeks. She sniffed and looked down at the basin down below her. At least the pain from the shock was wearing off now.

Just then sounded a decent bang from the large metal door, Amy got up and looked over at it. Yet a bang sounded from the other side. Amy dried her eyes.

Suddenly the door broke down, and Amy saw Sonic coming inside.

"Sonic!" She shouted happyly

Sonic quickly saw her. He waved at her.

Then Amy could see Tails, Rouge, Knuckles and Shadow who also was walking through the door

Amy got to think of the trap. She seriously looked at Sonic.

"Sonic look out it's a tra....." but she didn't manage to end her sentence before the cage fell down into the water.

Amy could only get her nose, eyes and a little bit of her mouth over the water. She she tried to get her breath, but it wasen't easy.

"Egghead let her go!" Sonic yelled in anger.

"First you have to go get her!" Eggman laughed with his hands placed on his stomach.

Sonic hesitated a little as water wasn't his maximum passion. Then he closed his eyes and jumped into the water. He swam towards the cage and got a grip on the bars and tried to pull them from each other, but without any luck.

"Sonic...." Amy gasped and looked at him

"Don't worry Ames, I'm gonna get you out of there in no time!" He said with a little smile on his face.

He tried to pull the gate up, but had to also quickly give that up.

"Sonic you have to get out of the water, it's a trap!" She panted and looked on Sonic with frightened eyes.

"No way Amy, I'm not leaving you!" He said and looked her directly in the eyes.

Amy felt her heart beat quickly. 'He woulden't leave her, he would stay right beside her' that maked her fell warm inside.

Just then she again felt the shock, but this time it was even worse than the first time. Sonic also felt the pain running through his body.

Amy screamed out in pain. Sonic closed one of his eyes in pain and he again started to rip in the cage to get the gate up, but it only moved a little bit.

Amy felt it as if her heart was about to to explode. She knew that that wouldn't last long before she fainted. 'Come on Amy, fight against it" she thought for herself.

"We have to help them!" Tails shouted

"You got that right!" Knuckles said and looked at Shadow who nodded.

Rouge grab Knuckle's and flew up against Eggman, who of course was sitting in his Egg carrier (A/N: Don't know if that is the name for the thing his always flying around in???) and looked at Sonic who almost was run out of energy. Tails grab Shadow and followed after Rouge and Knuckles.

Eggman nervously looked at them when he saw they came up against him.

Shadow kicked at the same time as Knuckles attacked the Egg carrier, which resulted in that it flew into the wall with Eggman inside.

"Turn off the shock or you'll truely regret it!" Rouge shouted threateningly and looked at Eggman.

He just smiled in an evil way and pressed on a second button on the remote control.

Suddenly the loft was push aside. It was like a big sunroof. Eggman laughed and flew out through the open loft. Tails flew after him with Shadow in his arms. Shadow attacked the Egg carrier once more, and this time Eggman lost the remote control. It hit the floor and broke down. As soon as it broke the water in the basin became quietly.

"Amy, Sonic are you guys okey?" Rouge called out to them in a nervous tone. She landed with Knuckles, Tails and Shadow did the same.

Sonic and Amy looked up at them from the basin.

"Yeah, we're fine" Sonic called back.

"Hey Sonic catch!" Tails shouted and threw a ring to Sonic.

Sonic started his spinning attack (A/N: Don't really know what else to call it). Before long he had bent the bars so that Amy could come out. Amy took his hand, and the swum towards the edge of the basin where Tails and the others helped them up.

Sonic and Amy were sitting besides each other while they got thir breath back. When Amy got her breath back she looked at Sonic. She mostly feel like happyly embracing her hero, but then she saw Rouge weakly shake her head behind him. Amy thought of what she had talked to Rouge about. She stod up and looked at Sonic who still was sitting on the floor.

"Thanks" She just said and went directly past him. She walked out of Eggman's base with Rouge right after her.

"What?!" Sonic exclaimed.

"Not even a hug?!"

"Uuh what are you talking about Sonic?" Knuckles said and looked at his friend.

"I thought that you hates when she hugs you". He said and looked confused.

"Yeah..... Well..... I do.... But you totally missed the point!" Sonic said

"What is the point then?" Shadow asked

"The point is that she didn't do it" Sonic said and crossed his arms.


OUTSIDE EGGMAN'S BASE:

"Good job girl! You didn't huged him" Rouge said and smiled at Amy

"Yeah, I know that and it wasen't easy! But it felt kind a good you know" Amy said with a little smile on her face.

"Yeah see, I told you! Well do you wanna go shopping?" Rouge asked and winked at Amy

"Sure!" Amy laughed.


The two women left Eggman's base

SONAMYSONAMYSONMAYSONMAYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSONAMYSON

Well, that was chapter 5, so do you wanna know what's gonna happen between Sonic and Amy? Amd do you wanna find out what's happend when Rouge suddently have to give birth? Then you just have to stay tuned! Please remember to review!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story