Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost's That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

Ghost's That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 6 reviews

*THE STORY YOU AUDITIONED FOR!* It's 1939 and the guys are set out to fight in France. What will happen back home? what will happen in France? what will happen to the guys?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 1222 words

1Original
This is it!!! this is the story!! well the first chapter anyway XD

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN MCR !! I ONLY OWN THE STORYLINE!

Another thing : Appollonia is too young for tattoo's but when the story progresses she will get them she does not have them right now or the dyed black hair just letting you know XDD

R&R!!


1939 : New Jersey

Appollonia :
There is a reason why i am the way i am. I am 10 years old and i smoke if i had the chance i would get a tattoo but Frank won't lemme. I have smoked since i was 7. The reason i do this? the mother fucker i have to call 'Dad'

"Appollonia" I hear my daddy's slurred voice from the kitchen downstairs. I smile and go downstairs to see my dad, usually when he goes out he would bring me something new home. My mum was in bed so i had to quietly go downstairs and Frank was over at his friend's house.
"Daddy" I smile and walk over to him. I hug him and he suddently pushed me away crashing into the oak door and landing on the floor, he usually hugs me backwhy was he acting so differently? why was his voice so slurred? why si he swaying ? why has he got a bottle of juice in his hand?
"Get off me you little brat" He said bitterly to me. My cheek was stinging from hitting the door. I stood up
"Daddy" I say. He then slapped me across the face causing me to fall again.
"I didn't ask you to speak!" He growled at me and took a drink from the green bottle.I begin to cry i don't know why my dad is hitting me, i didn't do anything wrong, at least i don't think so. I then feel a hsarp pain going through my stomach my dad just kicked me. I cough and can taste blood in my mouth.
"Scum" I heard him mutter under his breath what does that mean? i then feel darkness take over and i welcome it with open arms.
It was not just the one time that that happened. It happened a few times and it still happens at times and he told me if i ever told i would be a dead girl walking. So i keep my mouth closed and i only recently told Frank. Frank was so angry and even stayed in his friend's house. Frank thought that something was going on but thought it was his imagination. He promised he wouldn't say anything and he has kept that promise.
"Appollona?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Frank appeared in my room
"Hey" I smile. He walked over to my bed and sat down and hugged me
"You okay?" He asked a little concerned
"Yeah i will be fine" I give him a reassuring smile and he knew that behind my smile was a face that was scarred of the past and still scarred today. I didn't dare tell my mum about it and i didn't really plan on telling her either. Frank knew everything about me and he always will. No matter what.
"Good, now tomorrow is going to be fun as it is Allie's birthday tomorrow" He said ruffling my natural brown hair, when i am old enough i am planning to dye it black.
"Yeah, it will be fun" He smiled and kissed my forehead
"Try and get some sleep okay?" He said looking into my eyes
"Kay" I smile and Frank left my room and I put my head down ready for a restless, dreamless sleep.

Mikey :
Finally, home at long last. I had to work an extra long shift so that i could be off tomorrow for Allie's birthday. SHe is the world to me and so is Wynter, without them i don't know where i would be.
"Wynter!" I call coming out of the Jersey air and stepping into the house.
"Mikey!" Wynter smiled walking down the stairs. Her long black hair was tied up into a messy bun which looked so beautiful on her.
"Hey" I smile and hug her and gently kiss her lips.
"How was work?" She asked taking my hand as we began to walk towards the front room.
"Okay, same as usual, the factory was really warm though that was the only downside, at least tomorrow i can spend with my family on my daughter's ninth birthday" I smile at her and sit down and unlace my boots. I worked in a factory not far from the house, I have worked in the factory for about 4 years now. Gerard does not work in the factory as he inherited most of the wealth and he does not talk to me unless he has too. Sure he gives me money when I need it, but we are not really that close anymore, hopefully he will come and see his niece well i hope he does because Allie loves him really much and I don't think she could live without her Uncle Gee.
"Yes, a big family day and I was talking to Frank and he is bringing Appollonia" She smiled sitting beside me and putting her head on my chest.
"Good, tomorrow will be fantastic then" I smile
"Yes, yes it will" She smiled.
"Where is Allie?" I ask turning the radio on.
"She is in bed, she fell asleep down here when Lexi and Bob was visiting so Bob carried her up to bed about an hour ago, she wanted to stay up and wait for you coming home, but she fell asleep" Wynter laughed. I smiled to myself.
"When did Lexi and Bob go home?"
"About half hour ago, im going to head to bed too" Wynter yawned
"Okay, i'm going to sit down here for a while good night" I kiss her cheek and she headed up to bed. I sit down on the seat and sigh to myself. I look around the front room, the red wallpaper was lined with pictures of the family, the one I loved most was one where Allie got pictures done with her sister Alice, but Alice passed away due to scarlett fever. Wynter was heartbroken and torn. We visit Alice often and she died at the age of 5, she was about 2 years older then Allie. I feel a tear come to my eye but manage to catch it. I miss Alice, Wynter talks about her all the time, when it is Alice's birthday we visit her grave and Allie sing's happy birthday to her, Allie said she wants to visit her sister up in heaven. Me and Wynter had to tell her it was too much money to get the train so we had to start a piggy bank but Allie quickly forgot about it and we had saved about $17 in it. With that money we bought Allie a teddy bear, she still has it and it sits on her bed beside one of Alice's ones. I glance over at the clock and it read 11 : 00 PM. I was so wrapped up in memories i spent about half hour sitting down here. I stand up and head upstairs
"Goodnight Alice" I mutter and close the front room door then get into bed and go to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story