Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost's That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

Allie's Party

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 5 reviews

Allie's ninth birthday party

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-07 - 1904 words

1Original
Heey, thanks for the reviews!!! this is a longgggggg chapter because i love you people alot XD Appollonia sort of get's into a little trouble in this but anyway !!

R&R !!



Evie :
"Gerard, you are going to your niece's 9th birthday and that's final!" I am seriously losing my temper, I told him all week that we are going to the party and that's it. What type of uncle does not go and see their niece on their ninth birthday? seriously ?
"Evie, Mikey and I don't get along you know that!" Gerard said taking a cigarette and inhaling the chemicals
"Yeah, but you get along with Allie! this has nothing to do with Mikey! this is Allie's day!" I am not letting him miss this.
"Yeah, i know! and I love Allie! but still!" Gerard was not going to let me win this argument like i normally do
"We are going and that is final!" I say walking upstair's to get dressed. I lived in a mansion. A big mansion. It had about 3 floor's and 3 bathroom's. It was very fancy for the 1930's. I go into my room and open the wardrobe the other problem i have now is picking out the dress that i am going to wear.
"Evie?" Gerard knocked but didn't enter
"Yes?" I reply
"I will go to the party for Allie, JUST for Allie" He said and walked away. I loved getting my way. I smiled to myself and decided to wear my black knee length strapless dress with a red ribbow on the right side of my waist. The bottom part of the dress was flouncy and I loved it. Below the black was red and I wore my black ballet pumps and my wavy dark blue hair down. As soonas I was ready i grabbed the bag with Allie's present in it and went down stairs to a knock on the door. I leave the present bag in the kitchen and run to the door standing before me was no other than Emily and Ray. Emily had her brown hair in a tight bun with a few strands out at the sides and was wearing a ankle length emerald green strap dress.
"Hi, Evie!" She hugged me tightly
"Hi, Emily, Ray" I smile and let them in.
"Where is Gerard?" Ray asked entering the sitting room
"Getting ready i think" I smile
"Okay" Ray said
"Are you travelling over to Mikey's with me and Gerard Emily?" I ask curious as to why there here, it's not that i don't love them but they come and visit at the strangest time's mainly when you are about to leave the house.
"Yeah" She smiled
"Kay" I smiled and walked upstairs to find out was taking Gerard so long.
"Gee? you ready?" I called from the second stair from the top.
"Almost" He called
"Kay because Emily and Ray is here they are coming with us" I decided to tell him, he would find out eventually so.
"M-miss. D-davies" Angel approached me, Angel was one of the servant girls she was quite young her age was about 12.
"Yes?" I sigh
"I-i finished m-making the beds" She whispered loud enough for me to hear. Her dad was killed in the war and her mum died giving birth to her and became orphaned and me and Gerard decided to take her in and giver her a job and a place to stay, gerard told me to not get close to her as he has always wanted a child of his own, im not ready for that yet but Angel was different and never went to school. She had a special connection to the other servant girls who were probably down in the servant quarters. Then a thought struck my head
"Angel?" I asked. She looked up and stepped forward
"Yes Miss. Davies?" She asked fear entwining her voice.
"Nothing" I smile at her. She was confused for a moment but nodded her head and ran down stairs. Why did I even think that? I shake it off and Gerard came out of the bathroom in a white blouse and black trousers with a dark blue tie.
"Hey" He smiled
"Hi" I say snapping out of my thoughts.
"You okay?" He asked walking over to me
"Yeah, i'm totally okay" I smile and he kissed me on the lips.
"Ready to go?" He asked linking his arm with mine.
"Yes" I smile and take his hand while are arm's were still linked.
"Ah, there you are" Ray said
"Hey man" Gerard said
"Come on we are going to be late, we don't want that now do we?" I laugh.
"No we don't" Emily smiled and opened the door. We walked out of the house and into the car speeding off to Mikey's house.

Appollonia :
"Apple are you ready?" Frank asked coming into my room with Fae following behind. Frank nicknamed me Apple when i was younger and kept calling me it. He is honestly the best brother you can ask for.
"Yeah" I smile and look quickly in the mirror i had my brown hair up in a messy ponytail and i was wearing a red dress that came above my knee with red flats.
"Okay well come on, Allie will be waiting for you" Fae said blankly. Me and her never really got along and we still don't i also keep getting this feeling that she is trying to ruin the close bond between me and Frank, But that bond has grown a little too strong for her to waltz in and destroy. I nodded and we walked outside and began our journey to Mikey's, i had my arm linked with Frank's and his hand on his other arm was holding Fae's hand.
"I'm so excited!" I smile
"Good!" Frank smiled.
"I wonder what Allie has gotten for her birthday" I say with my thinking face slapped on.
"I don't know" Frank said suddently picking me up twirling me and putting me down.
"Don't worry when it is your birthday you will be spoilt rotten" Fae smiled
"I know" we soon approached the house and seen other people entering the house along with other children about my age.
"Don't be afraid to make friends Apple okay?" Frank said looking me straight in the eye, when frank looks you in the eye he is serious.
"Kay"
"Now go on" He pushed me off with Allie's present in my hand. I walked into the backgarden and seen Wynter giving Allie a piece of chocolate. i walk over to them
"Hi, Appollonia!" Wynter smiled
"Hey, Happy birthday Allie!" I smile and hug Allie after Wynter set me free. She took the present out of my hand and set it with the other unopened presents
"Where is your brother?" SHe asked a few moments later
"Outside with Fae" I say
"Okay" Wynter said before walking off leaving me with Allie.
"Want to go and meet some of my other friends Appollonia?" She smiled
"Okay" I say. SHe led me over to a corner where 5 other children were standing, 3 of them were girls and 2 of them were obviously guys.
"Hey Allie!" A girl with ginger hair smiled
"Hi Rebecca, this is my friend Appollonia" Allie smiled. The other kids started to laugh
"Whats so funny?" I ask, for my age i am very defensive, you would think i am a 15 year old rather than a 10 year old.
"Your name is strange" One of the boys spoke, he had glasses and brown hair.
"Yeah, so is your face" I spat and walked away from them. I know my name is a little different but to be honest i love my name.
"Appollonia are you okay?" Allie came running upto me with Rebecca and one of the other two girls
"I will be fine" I reply i was sort of half lying.
"Im Noah" The girl standing beside Rebecca said
"Hey" I wave
"Are you coming back over?" Rebecca said looking like she already knew the answer
"No" I reply
"Okay" Rebecca said then walked over to them again
"I really want to be your friend so i'm going to stick with you for a while okay?" Noah smiled
"Okay" I smiled and hugged her it was good having another friend I was only friends with Allie and Frank.
"Allie!" Mikey was calling Allie from across the garden, her uncle Gerard was standing with him
"Gee!" SHe said happily and ran over to them. Gerard hugged her and gave her a present, it must be nice having a family who cares about you.

Wynter :
I'm glad this party is going exactly the way i wanted it to go. Allie is happy, everyone is having a good time.
"Mikey" I called. Mikey came into the kitchen quickly
"Yeah Wynter?" He asked stepping over to me
"Can you get the kids to sit at the table the food is ready" I smile.
"Yeah no problem" He said kissing my cheek and calling the kids in. Soon a fight begun over who was sitting beside Allie.
"No i am!" Harry said
"No i am" Appollonia said a little louder
"No i am" Harry shouted
"Woah calm down" I said coming into the room
"But i want to sit beside Allie!" Appollonia and Harry moaned
"Allie, who do you want to sit beside" This was the only way to sort problems out in this house.
"umm..Appollonia" She smiled
"There" I say. When things were settled i brought the food into them and made me, Mikey, Frank and co. a plate each.
"I still can't believe that you and Lexi are cousin's Ev" Mikey said. Even thought Gerard had been dating Evie for about 2 years now and bob had been dating Lexi for about 6 months he still can't get over that fact
"Me neither" Gerard and Bob said together. Lexi and Evie just laughed. When everyone had enough to eat it was time for Allie to open the present's. She got a 2 dolls, 2 teddy bears, a jewellery box, a new pair of shoes and from Evie and Gerard a new doll house.
"Thankyou" Allie smiled and hugged everyone.
"Your welcome" Gerard smiled kissing her cheek.
"Okay Appollonia come on you are staying with grandma tonight as i am staying here with everyone and she is outside waiting" Appollonia was the last to leave, she usually is, even Allie had left to her Grandmothers about an hour ago
"I don't want to" Appollonia said hugging a pillow to her chesty, she was sitting in the corner of the sofa.
"Come on i will see you tomorrow" Frank said
"No" She wasn't going
"Come on now if you don't you will have to go home to mum and dad" Frank said. After about 10 minutes of arguing Appollonia finally left the house.
"Finally a bit of quietness" Lexi laughed
"Yeah" Frank smiled sitting down.
"Anyone want to play truth or dare for the fun of it?" Lexi said grabbing an empty lemonade bottle
"May aswell" The guys said.
"Noo it will be boring" I sigh
"It won't" Lexi smiled and pulled me down beside her and Fae.
"I is dare master" Gerard smiled
"Fine" We all said stubbornly, then he winked at Evie
"Help me" Evie said. We laughed. We played truth or dare for a while and then headed to bed to get some sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story