Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghost's That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

Outbreak Of War

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 2 reviews

War breaks out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 1564 words

1Original
CHAPTER 3 !!!!!! :D I just finished writing it and had to post it, the next chapter will probably concentrate on Appollonia and Allie, incase your wondering, the servant girls will soon arrive and it will focus more on the girlfriends, Allie and Appollonia, Appollonia is sort of the main character in the story :P but problems will arise when they do go out to war.. just letting you know XD anyway i'm wasting your time -.- so

R&R !!


Fae :
The relatioship between Frank and Appollonia is the strongest relationship i have seen between a sister and a brother ever. It's probably because they only have eachother and Frank told me that Appollonia does not get on well with her mum and dad. He won't tell me why although it is really none of my buisness. I grab my dark purple knee length strap dress and go and get changed putting on a pair of black heels with it and grabbing my purple clutch bag to go with it and walk over to Lexi's. Me, Lexi, Emily, Evie and Wynter were having tea at Lexi's while the guys went out to work, Frank and Gerard was heading into town.
"Hi Fae" Lexi smiled
"Hello Lexi" I smiled and she let me in
"Hi" Evie smiled and hugged me
"How are you Evie?" I set my purse dow on the wooden table
"Im great" She laughed
"So we are just waiting on Wynter then?" Lexi said coming into the room.
"Yep" Evie said taking her seat again.
"She should be here soon" I smile
"Yeah" Lexi and Emily agreed. Me, lexi and Emily talked about things that came to our minds and waited patiently on Wynter who soon arrived
"Sorry i'm late I was at the graveyard visiting Alice" She smiled. I really don't know how much Wynter has gone through in the last couple of years I have not been here for all of them but Emily and Evie and Mikey has.
"That's okay" Lexi smiled and hugged her tightly.
"So, let's get started" She smiled.

Frank :
"Have a good day at school okay?" I looked at Appollonia.
"Kay Frank" She hugged me and waved goodbye then headed into the school building, she knows way more than what a 10 year old should know due to her experiances in the past, no child should have to go through with it and i'm finding it harder not to confront my parent's, I don't even know if my mum know's what Appollonia goes through when i'm not there. After making sure she get's into the school okay i make my way into town (which isn't that far) to meet up with Gerard. I wanted to get Appollonia something and surprise her with it, because she does not get that much and it is really rare my mum and dad give her things. I was to meet gerard at the bakery in 15 minutes and it took about 10 minutes to reach town so i just took my time and put my hands in my grey jacket pockets and begin to walk.
"Morning Frank!" Gaia a local girl from the town appeared in front of me
"Good morning Gaia, hwo are you?" I smile
"Im not too bad just making my way into town to work yourself?" She smiled, Gaia was about the age of 15 and never got the chance to go to school, her mum had to teach her how to read and write becuase she couldn't afford it due to the Wall Street Crash. So Gaia had to get a job.
"I'm heading to town to meet up with Gerard" I smile
"How's Appollonia?" She then asked a few moment's later
"Not too bad, i'll tell her you were asking about her" I reply
"Cool" She smiled
"Gaia!" A girl called from the other side of the street. Gaia waved
"That's my friend Mika so i'll talk to you later okay?" SHe smiled
"Okay see you later" I smile and hug her.
"Bye" She said racing off and embracing Mika. When i reached the bakery i pulled out one of my cigarette's and lit it and waited for Gerard to arrive, The street's were busy and everyone was rushing and offers and sales were on.
"Frank!" Gerard said sneaking up behind me, making me jump
"Dude!, don't do that" I slap him and he laughed
"Come on" He said still laughing.
"Right i am starving, i skipped breakfast so we are going to get food" I say dragging Gerard over to Winnie's. Winnie's was one of the most nicest place's you could go for a decent meal.
"Okay, so what are you getting" Gerard said also looking at the menu
"I am getting toast with butter and a cup of coffee, are you getting anything?" I ask looking up from the menu
"I am going to get a coffee just i ate this morning" Gerard said. We placed our order's and waited patiently for them to arrive.
"Dude, i'm curious" I say
"What?" Gerard said
"Why have you and Mikey grown apart? you guy's used to be so close and then BOOM" I say slapping my hand on the table saying Boom.
"I really don't want to talk about it" Gerard said loud enough for me to hear, The only person that know's the reason are themselves. I don't even think Wynter or Evie know the story.
"Why? i'm your best friend!" I moan
"Look here come's the order" Gerard said attempting to change the subject, I let the subject go and eat my food. We sat In silence for the rest of our time in Winnie's, Gerard offered to pay but i wouldn't let him. He may have more money than me but i don't care, i was raised to never let anyone pay for the thing's that you can pay for yourself.
"Now, where are we going?" Gerard said taking a cigarette.
"I want to get Apple something" I say walking away from the cafe.
"Okay" Gerard said we began to talk about other things and I never brough up the subject about Mikey again.
"What about this?" Gerard aid picking up a pink jewellery box with a mirror on the inside and a little ballerina that spun when you opened it, it also played music.
"Perfect" I smiled and paid for it.
"WAR !! WAR HAS BEGUN!" Everyone was scrambling shouting War. WAR??? WAIT HANG ON A MINUTE.
"GERARD" I called
"Frank! war has broken out.... AGAIN!" We run over to the city hall and people have begun to worry already.
"Frank" Gerard said
"Yeah"
"What if we all have to go".
"World War II has begun! I want as much of you to join us and fight for your country, fight for your families, fight for justice and show no mercy whatsoever!!" The lead speaker announced. Me and Gerard looked at eachother as everyone began to scream again. We both ran to Lexi's where we knew everyone would be because it announced that everyone was to be sent home to sign up to join the army.
"Frank!" Fae whispered and ran over to me
"Fae" I knew Fae too well, she was refusing to cry, she does not like to show it when she cries that's why she meditates because she can get really emotional.
"I'm not letting you go" Wynter said pacing with her eyes filled with tears
"We have to, no matter what we have to" MIkey said. Everyone was so scared, worried, emotional and already paranoid. Especially Lexi.
"WHAT IF YOU DONT COME BACK! WHAT IF I WILL BE LEFT ALONE WITH NO ONE TO TURN TO" Lexie screamed at Bob.
"Don't panic, i will come back i promise i will come back" Bob kept repeating this is all happening so quickly my mind is hearing too much and before i knew it i collapsed onto the floor
"FRANK" I heard Fae screaming and shaking me and everyone crowding around me
"It's just shock" Mikey said
"Frank" Bob said slapping the side of my face. I sat up
"Sorry, i just passed out" I said. Fae hugged me
"It's okay" Fae said. We walked into Lexi and Bob's front room and soona silence fell between us all processing the thought of another war. I'm only 22 and i will have to go to war.
"Frank" Fae said with fear wrapped around her voice, we were standing in the kitchen as she had dragged me out and i think everyone went into different room's to discuss what was going to happen.
"What is it?" I asked concerned but calm
"How are you going to tell Appollonia" Fae barely made out, i had completly frogot about Appollonia she will be disdraught and not want me to go, Dad would kill her without me there.
"Oh fuck" I shouted and slammed my fists against a wall
"Guys come on lets go sign up" Mikey said.
"Not yet i will sign up tomorrow i need to talk to Appollonia" I said
"Mikey your going to have to tell Allie" Wynter said hugging Mikey close
"I know" Mikey said.
"We should tell Appollonia and Allie together" I suggest
"Good idea we will do that when they come home" Mikey said. Appollonia would walk with Allie back home usually.

Today was going to be the worst day for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story