Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama King

We stared us down when we met again.

by MidnightSNoise 0 reviews

Old friends are together after years to start again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-07 - Updated: 2011-12-07 - 441 words

0Unrated
Hi guys. Ummmm well, this is the first chapter, I don't have the characters right choosed yet, but It gonna works. The principal characters are here and I hope you'll enjoy this (:

Hi. I'm Frank Iero. And I will tell you how I met again Gerard, after a lot of years (If you considered 4 years like "a lot"). This morning was the first day of school, and I was a little excited, don't take it like "OMFG! It's the first day of school! I'm fucking excited! Yay!!!!!" No. just a little. Just because I will see my friends and that kind of things... And I was at the entrance of the big building that looked like prison. Shy like always, I started to search some old friends, I knew that some would be here. I'm one of the new guys, and it's kind of hard. My parents changed me of school, I don't know why. They say "You're a really good guy Frankie" so, there isn't a reason for this. Crossing trough the ocean of people, I saw him.
You know what "him" I'm talking about. Gerard Way. I could recognize his face spite of the long years. He looked the same like in 4 years, just with long hair and more thin. The same pale guy with hazel eyes and a big heart. I walk slowly to him still looking him. Then, he looked at me. Both smile, and walk in front to each other.
-Hey Frankie....-He stared at me and smile, eyes shining.
-Hi Gerard....-I smiled excited.
Then, the exciting wins and we embrace like that epic hugs in ridiculous movies when the world is destroyed with big explosions behind and the stellar couple declares his love after the kiss. You know...6 years without watch us is really a long time and C'mon! I know you were waiting for this....
-I've missed you so much dude- Gerard starts
-Me too- I said. I hug him tighter smiling in his chest.
We break the embrace and start to walk, talking about the time....

And here I am. Here sat next to Gerard in our first class of the year. Before, we find another old friend, it was Matt Pelissier. The three went together to the school years ago.
And I think that interesting things gonna happen....

So, here you got it. I hope you liked it. This is just a little introduction to the history. I really don't remember well the thing and I wrote this alone (Thanks Sandy and Jay for your not help ¬¬) It sucks, I know but please! R&R (:
I love you guys ;)



-xoxoMidnight's Noise
Sign up to rate and review this story