Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Seventeen - Returned

by McrmyBVBparawhore

"Pissed doesn't even begin to sum up how worried I was about you. Do you even know how dangerous it was for you to go to Battery City?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 1145 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N I'm sorry that it's (again) more filler-ish and short, and I know I've said this for the past chapter or two, but shit is going to start happening soon. Thanks to EmsJayify and mychemicalbitchbot for reviewing the last chapter! I'll post another chapter litterally after I post this one to make up for the shortness of this one. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Seventeen - Returned


The next morning, Acid walked back into the diner to see that her sister, the Fabulous Killjoys, Dr.Death, Grace and Show Pony staring at her as she walked through the doors.
"Hey." Acid said.
"I told them everything. They know that we're schizophrenic."
Acid sighed. "I know that you're probably pissed that I didn't-" Acid was cut off by her boyfriend.
"Pissed doesn't even begin to sum up how worried I was about you. Do you even know how dangerous it was for you to go to Battery City?"
"Would you rather Death start hearing the voices again and have a suicidal wreck of a girlfriend, Poison? Because that's what would've happened if I didn't go."
"You could've told us! You could've explained it to us and we would've helped you get the meds."
"I didn't want to risk you getting hurt."
"I've almost lost you once, Acid. That alone was a living hell, I don't even want to know how it'd feel if you actually did die."
"But I didn't die! I'm okay now, so don't worry about me."
He sighed.
"Look, I'm fine. There's not a scatch on me, I didn't even have any trouble going into the city or leaving Battery City."
"Of course, because I didn't give a fuck if you lived or not, as long as you got into Battery City okay, then that's fine." He said sarcasticly.
Of course, that comment left to an arguement that lasted for three hours straight.


Static threw up on the desert floor while holding her stomach. The whole being pregnant thing was beggining to catch up with her.
Cherri felt sorry for her sister, she knew that Kobra had the right to know that he was going to be a father, but of course, the last thing she wanted to do was upset her sister by going against her wishes and telling Kobra about the baby.
"The kid givin' you trouble?" Cherri asked her sister.
Static groaned. "It's not even been born and it's already being a pain in the ass."
"What did you expect though when you started fucking Kobra?"
"When you have sex with someone you're telling me that the first thing you think of is 'what if I got pregnant?'"
"There's a place that sells condoms in Zone four."
"You thought that we would've gone out to Zone four so we could get condoms?"
"Well it would've been better than getting knocked up."
"Well, it's too late to go back in time and put a condom on now."
"Yeah well maybe next time you should put a condom on."
"Next time? Are you fuckin' kidding me? I'm off sex for life now after this. No good can come out of fucking guys, the only good that does come out of it only lasts for a couple seconds at the most."
"Okay, I'm not comfortable talking about this with my sister."
"Fine by me. I'm just gonna throw up some more."
"Have fun with that." Cherri's sarcasm filled the air.


After Poison and Acid had faught for three hours, Acid stripped her self of her clothing and got into the shower.
The water was cold, but it was suposed to be because of how warm it was in the Zones.
Acid felt guilty about fighting with Poison, but she knew that if she didn't get the pills then she would've tried to commit suicide again because she was schizophrenic.
She felt the cold water run down ther skin, she let herself enjoy the cold water, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had a shower or a bath, she knew that she'd had showers after the bombs, but she couldn't remember when it was.
She looked down at her stomach, there was a small scar on her belly from where Korse'd shot her.[/ Another thing Korse has scarred me with, she thought. The only reason it'd healed so quickly was because of the medication Rose had gotten her./]
Acid almost jumped when she felt someone wrap her arms around her waist.
"I'm sorry I got pissed off." Poison appologized while he rested his chin on her shoulder. He kissed her neck.
Acid sighed. "It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving. I just didn't want you to think any differently of me because of my . . . " She tried to think of the right word. "Illness."
"I don't think any differently of you. Nothing's changed my feelings for you. I fucking love you."
Acid turned around to face him.
"I love you, too."
He kissed her passionately while she wrapped her arms around his wet neck. His tounge begged to enter her mouth and, of course, she happily granted him acess. He could feel his member hardening when he realised that she was wet and naked. Acid felt it too and smiled.
"Is that the real reason you came in here?"
"What can I say? I love make-up sex."
Acid giggled and she kissed his neck. Acid slid her hand down his chest until she reached his member.
He moaned when he felt her hand touch his hard member. She slid her hand up and down his length, making him feel like he was going insane with pleasure.
"Oh fuck." He moaned with his eyes closed.
She carried on for a while
"Fuck Acid, stop." He said after a while.
She stopped and looked at him "Did I do something wrong?" She'd never done anything like that before, so she didn't know if she was doing it right.
"You're not doing anything wrong, it feels so fuckin' good, Sugar."
"Then what's the problem?"
"I think that it's your turn now."
She wrapped her legs around his waist and with one quick thrust, he was inside her. They both moaned as they made love in the shower. Her body clung to his and he pinned her up against the wall so it was easier to support her.
"I love you." She moaned.
"Love you, too." He said back.
They continued to make love until they both reached the climax.


Acid woke up in her bed after having a sex dream about her and Poison. She was still incredibly angry with him, yet she dreamed about him fucking her in she shower? She didn't get why she had the dream, she was still pissed with him and he was still equally pissed with her.
"Stupid dream." She muttered to herself before falling back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story