Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burn This City Down

Chapter Eighteen - She Misses You

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

"Cherri? What are you doing here?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-08 - Updated: 2011-12-08 - 2429 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N This chapter's A LOT longer than the one I just posted! All of the main drama will be starting next chapter (that I will probably post later), but this chapter still has some shit going on! Thankies to EmsJayify and mychemicalbitchbot for reviewing! If you can, please review and I'm sorry if there's any typos or mistakes. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Eighteen - She Misses You


A few weeks later, it was the night of Mad Gear and Missle Kid concert. Poison and Acid continued to fight for a couple of days about her leaving, but they'd forgiven eachother and had make-up sex by that point.
The concert was in Zone six so they all headed out to the venue earlier in the day.
They were doing a sound check when Acid was sitting on the stage with her legs dangling over the edge of the stage, drinking some vodka.
Poison sat next to his girlfriend and gently kissed her cheek.
"Hey, you exited about the concert?" She asked him.
"A little nervous, it's been a while since we've played for an audience."
"Did you know that it's sold out?"
He nodded drinking some of her vodka.
"Sorry, I'm not helping, am I?"
"Don't worry about it. Again, I'm just a little nervous. Besides, you're gonna be here, right? So what do I have to worry about?"
"I guess I'll have to punch any girls who think that they're going to try and fuck my incredibly sexy boyfriend because he's the lead singer in a band."
"Don't worry, even when I wasn't with you, we didn't do shit like that."
"So bassicly, you never fucked the groupies?"
"There were no groupies to fuck, just drunk girls who were turned on."
"It's the same thing."
"Ace, are you jealous?" He grinned at her.
"Well it's not every girls dream, people looking at her boyfriend and deciding that they're gonna try and sleep with him."
"You're cute when you're jealous."
"Maybe I should just wear that lingerie and walk out on stage with it on and see how you react if there are any guys that want to fuck me." She teased with a smile.
"That's different, I won't be wearing lingerie."
She giggled. "I love you."
"I love you, too."
He kissed her, they could taste the alcohol on eachother's lips, but they didn't care.


Cherri put on her glasses, headphones, a bright pink long sleeved shirt with a sleevless denim jacket over it and some black skin tight skinny jeans on with her dark blue boots.
"You goin' out?" Static asked with a hand on her small baby bump.
"Yeah, I'm going to the Mad Gear and Missle Kid concert."
Static's face dropped. "What? You're going to that concert? Why?"
"It's a concert, Static, it's fun. I'd ask you to come, but I already know your answer."
"Cherri, please don't go."
"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell Kobra anything about the baby or why we really had to leave. I'm just going to the concert I can have fun and I can see a concert."
"Is Rose going with you?"
"No, I asked her, but she said that she'd rather stay and keep an eye on you and the baby."
"I'm not three, I don't need to be kept an eye on. Besides, me and the baby are fine. It's not like I'm nine months pregnant and they're due any day. Then I'd need to be kept an eye on incase my water broke."
"Still, she's a good kid who wants to do the right thing and be there for you. I'm hoping to see Grace there."
"If you do, just tell her that I'm sick or something and that's why I couldn't come."
"I don't want to lie to my niece."
"Neither do I, but I'm not ready to tell Grace or Dr. Death that I'm pregnant."
"So when are you going to tell them that you're pregnant? When you're in labour?"
"I don't know, Cherri. Just go and have fun at the concert. You've been stressed lately and you need to let loose."
Cherri sighed. "Fine. I'll see you later."
"Fine."
Cherri left the shack, a place they were temporarily staying at in Zone two.
Static lay down on ger matress, you couldn't call it a bed, it was literally just a matress on the floor that she slept on. The shack was a dirty room with three matresses inside. They all had pillows and a blanket on their matresses, they just didn't know what they were going to do when the baby came along.
"You've really messed some shit up for us, kid, but I still love you." Static said to the bump. Rose was getting some food for them, it was either going to be the refried beans or puppy chow, that's all they ever really had to eat ever since they left Dr. Death's. Static'd adapted to the idea of becoming a mother, she knew that she had her baby growing inside her and she'd come to love them.
"I'm sorry you're going to be born in a world with all this fuckin' shit going on, I wish that I could offer you more."


"Drugs gimme drugs gimme drugs, I don't need it but I'll sell what you got, take the cash and I'll keep it. Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill 'em all, and we crawl and we crawl and we crawl. You'll be my deditnator. Love gimme love gimme love, I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it in a bag, in a box, put an X on the floor, gimme more gimme more gimme more, shut up and sing it with me!" Poison sang to the auidence.
Acid and Death were in the auidence on front row, but Grace was on the side of the stage because Acid and Poison didn't want her to get caught in a mosh pit or get hurt because she wasn't the tallest of people.
"And right here, right now. All the way in Battery City, little children, raise their open filthy palms, like tiny daggers up to heaven and all the juvee halls and the raltain rats, ask angels made from neon and fuckin' garbage scream out what will save us? And the sky opened up. Ever body wants to change the world, every body wants to change the world but no one, no one wants to die wonna try? Wonna try? Wonna try? Wonna try? Wonna try? I'll be your deditnator!"
Ray and Frank rocked out on stage while Kobra did the ocasionall flip of his hair.
"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!" The auidence shouted at them.
As much as Poison loved playing with the guys, he couldn't help but notice that his brother didn't look as happy to be on stage as usual. He knew it was because of Static, he was still upset about it all.
"I'd rather go to hell than be in purgatory, cut my hair, gag and bore me, pull this pin, let this world explode!"
"They're amazing!" Death shouted in her sister's ear so Acid could hear her.
"I know!" Death had only been to a couple of concerts before, so she always looked forward to going to one if she was ever going.


After the concert, Cherri decided to go back stage and see if Grace was there.
"Aunt Cherri!" She heard Grace shout.
She smiled at her niece and Grace came running towards her. Grace wrapped her arms around Cherri's waist and Cherri held her niece close to her.
"Hey, Gracie, how's my girl doing?"
"I'm great! What are you doing here? Dad never said that you were coming."
"That's because he didn't know. I thought I'd drop by and see how my girl's doing."
"Is aunt Static here?"
"No, Static's not very well at the moment."
"What's wrong with her?" Grace asked, suddenly worried.
"She's just got stomach flu, she'll be okay soon. She wished that she could've been here, though."
"Me, too."
Poison blinked when he saw Cherri and Grace.
"Cherri? What are you doing here?"
"I thought I'd come and say hi, I heard about the concert through Static and I thought why not come?"
"Is Static here?" He was worried about how his little brother would react if he saw Static again.
"No, she's sick." By sick I mean two months pregnant, Cherri said in her head.
Poison mentally sighed in releaf, he didn't want Static to be sick, but he was glad that she wasn't there with Kobra.
"Hey, why don't you go and find Acid while I talk to aunt Cherri, okay?"
"Okay. Will you still be here when I get back?" Grace asked, hopefull.
"I promise, kid."
Grace smiled at her before leaving to find Acid.
"You know that Kobra and Static were together, right?" Poison asked.
Cherri nodded. "Yeah, I know. Static's not really sick, she couldn't face coming tonight because she didn't want to see Kobra. She misses him a lot."
"Kobra's a mess. He thinks that it's his fault that she left."
"Trust me, that's not why we left."
"Then why did you leave?"
"We didn't want BL/ind to find us because we have Rose. We knew that if they found us, they found you, too. We couldn't risk that, so we left."
"Where are you know?"
"That's not important. We're away from you guys so you don't get caught, that's all that matters."
"Cherri? What the fuck are you doing here?" Kobra asked, drunk.
"Nice to see you, too, Kobra."
"Where's Iris?" Cherri cringed when he said her sister's real name. Kobra took another swig from a bottle filled with alcohol.
"She's not here. She's sick."
"She fuckin' anyone new now?"
"Kobra, don't. Cherri's here to see Grace, okay? She's not here so you can talk shit to her about her sister."
"Whatever. If you see her tell her that I said hi, she probably won't even remember my name, so remind her for me. I'm the guy that she fucked then ranaway because I was a fucking idiot who was too much of an ass to say that he loved her."
"Kobra, stop. Go find Ghoul or Jet."
"And then what?"
"Help them get their stuff back in the van."
Kobra groaned. "Fine."
"Actually, I was hoping that I could talk to Kobra for a second . . . privately."
"Sure, I'll be with Acid if you need anything."
Cherri sat down next to Kobra on a speaker with graffiti all over it.
"So what did you want to talk to me about?"
"She misses you, Kobra. She's a mess right now. She loved you."
"She didn't love me. If she loved me she wouldn't have left me. You tend to stick around the person you love, like my brother and Acid, they're together most of the time, right?"
"She was scared because she's never been in love before. She's being the typical Static that she is and she ran away from her feelings. She does love you."
Kobra didn't say anything. "She's all I can fucking think about, Cherri. I'm head over heals in fucking love with her and she's the one thing that I can't have. I need her, Cherri. I was just a fucking idiot for not telling her sooner." A tear slid down Kobra's cheek.
It took every ounce of stregnth for Cherri not to tell Kobra that Static was pregnant with his baby. She wanted so badly to tell him, but she knew that if she did, her sister would never forgive her.
"I know. I'm sorry Kobra."
"Atleast tell me that she's okay, Cherri."
"She's okay. She's alive, she's healthy."
"Good. I guess that's all I can ask for."
Cherri smiled sadly at Kobra and she hugged him. Kobra hugged her back, still holding his bottle.
When Cherri pulled away, she started talking.
"You'll see her again, Kobra. I'm sure of it."
He smiled sadly at her, he got up and he left to find the rest of his Killjoys. Cherri felt guilty about not telling Kobra about the baby. She would make sure that Static knew how broken Kobra was because of her. She hated seeing him in so much pain.


When Cherri got home, she slammed the door shut, catching both Static's and Rose's attention.
"First thing in the morning, we're going back to Dr. Death's." Cherri'd been thinking a lot about it while she was driving home and she knew that the only way things were going to get better for her sister was if she actually faced Kobra and told him everything.
"What? Why?"
"I saw Kobra, Static. He's a fucking mess. He thinks that it's his fault that you left him. He said that you left because he was too much of an idiot to say that he loved you. He told me that he needed you, I told him that you loved him, but he didn't believe me. He said that if you loved him then you would not have left him. We're going back tomorrow and you're gonna tell him everything about you and the baby."
Static felt guilty about Kobra, she knew that her sister wasn't one to exaggerate, so she knew that he would really be a mess.
"I'm not going, Cherri. You can't make me leave."
"You didn't see him, Static."
"I'm not going. You can try and convince me all you want, but I refuse to leave. I'm not going anywhere. If you'll exuse me, I'm going to go to sleep."


The second Poison and Acid got into their room, they started taking eachothers clothes off.
"You have no idea how much of a turn on watching you on stage was." Acid said with her lips pressed to Poison's lips.
He smiled wickedly at her, taking off her shirt.
They were both a little drunk and they just wanted sex.
They only remembered pretty much ripping eachothers clothes off, bur they could tell that when they'd had sex, they hadn't exactly been gentle with eachother. Acid's neck and legs were covered in love bites, her lips were slightly swollen from all of the kissing and Poison had scratch marks on his back from her nails. They were both a little sore, too. When they were drunk, they knew that they most likely wouldn't remember it, but it felt too good at the time to even begin to care about that.
Sign up to rate and review this story