Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No Way Is He My Dad!

No Way Is He My Dad!

by Razor2therosary97 4 reviews

A young girl has lived her life without knowing who her father is. What happens when he turns up on her 14th birthday? (I do not own any of MCR, but the other characters belong to ourselves, as the...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-11-13 - Updated: 2011-12-02 - 1179 words

1Insightful
"Goooooood morning everybody, it's 7:30am on Thursday 22nd December and it's 6 degrees outside, so make sure you've got your scarves on! Now, playing next on KERRANG! Radio..."

Ugh, stupid fucking alarm... Reminding me I've gotta go to school today, even though it's my birthday, and I'm gonna have to deal with 6 rounds of "Happy Birthday", all sung out of tune... Thank god it's the last day of school this side of New Year. And there's the added awesomeness of birthday presents... I wonder what I'm getting...

knock knock knock

"Good morning baby bear, happy birthday!"

"Ugh, mum! Don't call me that, I'm fourteen, for god's sake! But thanks for the happy birthday. It means a lot...."

Aaah, gotta love my mum... She's a bit mad, but that's the awesome thing about her...

"I've got your presents in the living room, so hurry up and get dressed!"

"Okay, I'll be through in a bit..."

Hmmm, what music shall I listen to? I'll shove my iPod on shuffle, see what it magics up... Ooh, good choice, "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville" by MCR... Now, what to wear? Haha, funny one, since I've got a school full of "uniform Nazis"... School uniform it is. Yuck...

a few minutes later

Let's go open some presents then...

"Wait! I've got to cover your eyes so it's more of a surprise!"

Oh god, she must have heard me coming out of my room...

"Fine..."

Walking blind into the living room, I keep one hand on the wall for support and gingerly hold one arm out so I don't bump into anything. Mum turns me round slightly and pulls her hand away from my eyes as I reach the centre of the room, leaving me half asleep, blinking madly and trying to get my eyes to adjust to the light. As I scan the room for presents, I realise that there's someone else in the room. Turning around quickly, I see...

"Ohmygod! You're R-Ray Toro! Holy crap! But... How... What are you doing in my living room?!"

No-one's saying anything... What are they hiding?

"Beth, honey, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner... But, uh, Ray here... Well, basically, he's your father..."

"HE'S MY WHAT?!"

Holy fuck! Ray Toro is my dad! Ray Toro, one of the men who has saved my life countless times, is my dad. 

"I'll just leave you two to get to know each other... By the way, Beth, I've phoned up your school and told them you can't come in today for family reasons..."

"Th-thanks mum..."

Oh shit, now it's just me and R-Dad... Oh god, that's weird...

"Well, uh, happy birthday Beth... I hope this was a good surprise for you... You know who I am then, judging by your reaction..."

"Um, y-yeah, I know who you are! You're Ray Toro, guitar genius in the band My Chemical Romance! And, as I've now discovered, you're my dad too. Holy crap, that's weird to say..."

"Yeah, that about sums it up, although I'm not sure about the "genius" part..."

"Well, there are thousands of people that agree with me, so you're outnumbered."

I cannot believe I am debating with Ray Toro about his immense guitar skills! Unfortunately they haven't passed on to me...

"So, Beth, is there anywhere we could go and catch up on the last fourteen years? I'd like to get to know you better..."

"Yeah, there's a park nearby, we could go there and talk..."

"Yeah, that sounds cool... Lead the way!"

"Ok, two secs... Mum! We're going out for a bit, I've got my keys and my phone, don't worry!"

a short walk later

"We've gotta be careful, because we're quite near my school, but we should be safe for a couple of hours... Then you may have to hide or something!"

"Got it! "

This is really surreal... Not only have I met one of my idols, but he's my long-lost dad! Oh my god, I might meet MCR! That would be so crazy, I think I'd just start crying... Especially if Mikey spoke to me... There's just something about him that is just so unbelievably adorable!

"...Beth?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I must've zoned out... What were you saying?"

"I was asking if you wanted to come and, uh, meet the other guys... We're only in town today, and then we're leaving to go home for Christmas tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure the guys would like to meet you."

"Uh... Sure! Um, dad, would you mind if I brought along one of my friends? She loves My Chem, and she'd probably freak out if she met you guys. She's good with secrets, though, so you don't need to worry about that... Pretty please?"

"I don't think we should tell anyone else quite yet... And how do we know we can really trust her? She might have kept other secrets, but this is really big, she might tell someone else..."

"Pretty please?? With a cherry on top?"

"Oh, alright then, but only her!"

"Yaaay! thank you dad! I'll just text her to ask her to come across after school..."

3:30

"The bell will have gone, so she'll be heading over soon... You should hide, so it's more of a surprise for her."

Ok, he's decided to hide in a tree... This is gonna be so cool! Oh look, here comes Gemma now!

"Hey Gem! How are you?"

"Hey, Happy Birthday! I'm good, you?"

"Totally cheesin'!" (A/N: cheesing is like when you're so happy that you've got the biggest cheesy grin on your face and you can't get rid of it)

"Oh really, what did you get for your birthday? Something great, I'm guessing!"

"You could say that, since, as my birthday present, I discovered who my dad is..."

"Oh my god, Beth, that is so huge! So, what's he like? Is he here? Can I meet him?"

"Calm down Gem, you're getting in a flap... He's really cool, he is here, and yes, you can meet him..."

thump that'll be him out of the tree then... Gemma spazz in 3, 2, 1...

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE KIDDING! THAT'S... THAT'S RAY FROM MCR?! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS?"

"Jesus Gemma, I know it's weird, but calm down a bit, you freak, we don't want other people knowing! This is a total secret, and I know I can trust you. Now, please calm down enough so that you're able to understand what we're about to say..."

"Well, first of all, nice to meet you Gemma. As you've guessed, I'm Beth's dad, and I think Beth's got something important to ask you..."

"Thank you daddy... Yeah, Gem, how would you like to come and meet the rest of the band with me? Dad's already talked to the band, and they're cool with it, so all we need now is for your parents to say yes..."

"OMG, I'd love to come and meet MCR with you! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I'll call my mum now!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: well, this could be the start of something wonderful! This is my first fic, so it's probably very crap. Please r&r!!
Sign up to rate and review this story