Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No Way Is He My Dad!

Chapter 2

by Razor2therosary97 2 reviews

Sorry it took so long!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-09 - Updated: 2011-12-09 - 1458 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

(at the car park behind the venue where MCR's tour bus is)

This is it! I am about to meet the guys that have inspired me so much! Oh my god, I'm so excited! I'm following dad up the stairs and I can hear them talking and oh my god I think I'm gonna faint... Calm down Beth, act like they're normal people, and don't be a total airhead! OH MY GOD, IT'S GERARD AND MIKEY AND FRANK!! I think my brain is going to collapse! Either that or my legs. Ohmygosh, they're right in front of me an I'm just staring at them like a weirdo, they must think I'm a creepy fangirl or something... Say something!

"Uhhh... H-hi!"

"Hey, you must be Beth. I'm Gerard, that's Frank, and this here's Mikey."

"Oh, I know your names, you're MCR for crying out loud! You're, like, my favourite band! You cannot believe how freaking awesome it is to actually meet you in the flesh! Uh, this is my friend Molly, she's totally trustworthy, so you don't need to worry about a thing! I'm babbling, so I'm gonna shut up now."

Molly muttered a small, shy "hello..." and blushed. I giggled madly and blushed too.

Frank's giggling with us, awww, his giggle's so cute!

"Yeah, we can definitely tell she's yours, Toro. Got your hair and your eyes."

Eek, Mikey's complimenting me! I can't actually believe this is happening! Mikey's so cute, with his glasses, and his beanie hat... He's so adorable!

"Hey, come sit down guys, we won't bite!" Gerard shoves Mikey over to make room for us.

"Speak for yourself..." Frank says, with a small jokey wink at us. Dad walks over and smacks him upside the head, saying in an irritated voice, "No flirting with my daughter or her friends, Iero, you're nearly old enough to be their father."

"Ok, calm it, Ray, I was just joking around! No need to be so serious."

"It's ok, Dad, we know he's joking, you don't need to be so defensive... Thank you for your chivalry and rescuing us from the clutches of the evil Ieromonster, though!"

"Hmph..." Dad raises an eyebrow at him and sits down next to me. This is so surreal, I'm sat between Ray Toro and Gerard Way, and I feel really comfortable about this, like I could settle into this life quite easily.

"Hey, Beth, I have something to ask you... Would you like to come and stay with Christa and I for Christmas? I'd like you to meet her, and I think this would be a good opportunity. She'll be thrilled to meet you too!"

"Woah, this is kinda huge... Uh, sure. I'll come stay with you guys!"

"Uh, Beth, I've got to go home now... It's getting a little dark..." Molly sighed, looking sad.

"Would your mum be able to pick you up? We're not too far from your house. We're just at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange, he can pick you up easily from here, I'm sure."

"I'll phone him, see what he says..."

some time later

"He's here! I'll see you after the holidays, Beth! Have fun!"

"Same to you Moll, I'm glad you like the guys! I'll seeya later!"

"Uh, before I go, c-can I get your autographs?" Molly asks, blushing a little.

"Sure, do you have something to sign?" Gerard leans forward and grabs a pen, taking the lid off as Molly searches in her schoolbag for something to sign. She finally pulls out her homework diary and flips the front cover over, and hands it to the guys. They pass it around and each write a little message to her as well as sign it. Frank finally hands it back to her and she reads it, blushes scarlet and waves goodbye, then runs off the bus. I turn back to them, and sigh happily.

"Well, we better get ready for our gig, you wanna come see us on stage?"

"Yeah, but I've not got tickets or anything..."

"No, silly, we mean come backstage and watch from the stageside!"

"Oh, right! Yeah, I'd love to!"

"Cool! Anyway, we've gotta get ready, let's go inside."

The guys grab all the stuff they need, then we run across the car park, and reach the warmth of the venue. Shivering as we walk through the corridors, we reach the dressing room. I opt to stay outside the room while they change, and hang around in the corridor, scuffing my shoes against the cheap flooring. Gerard soon pops his head out of the door and tells me that I can come in. I walk in, and smile. They're all wearing their Killjoy outfits, and there's lots of stuff laying around, including...

"OMG, is that the "Good Luck" helmet?!? That is so COOL!!!"

Mikey giggles and picks it up.

"Yeah, it's the one I wore in the Na Na Na video. You want a shot?"

I squeal and take it from him, shoving it onto my head.

"mmmpghphhhfghgmmpgh!"

They all fall about laughing, and I try to pull it off my head.

"mmmph, nnnghphhhmmph!" I yelp, trying desperately to pull it off.

"Oh shit, guys, I think she said its stuck... How do we get it off her?" panics Mikey.

"Right, first of all, Beth, calm down." soothes Dad.

"MMMPH MPHGHH?!?"

"Seriously, it'll be easier to get it off if you just stay calm. FRANK, AWAY!" he yells.

"Awww, I was just gonna tickle her..."

"I don't care what you were "just gonna" do, we need to get this thing off of her head. Right, Frank, you go somewhere else, Gerard, you do whatever you can to keep her calm, and I'll try and ease it off her head. Mikey, you can do whatever the hell you wanna." Dad instructs.

Everyone assumes their positions, and I feel someone's hand gently take mine.

"Right, Beth, we need to get this off you, so what I need you to do is try and keep your head straight and think of somewhere that you feel most calm. Keep that place in your mind, and this'll be off in no time." Gerard's voice calms me down almost immediately, and I do as he says. I hold my head straight, and I feel the helmet being shuffled about and slowly moving upwards. I squeeze on Gerard's hand and he squeezes back, trying to comfort me.

Slowly but surely, the helmet comes off. When it finally slides off my head, everyone breathes a sigh of relief, and Frank instantly starts laughing.

"Y-your hair! It's all over the place!" Frank laughs.

"Ugh, shut up..." I grumble, attempting to flatten my hair so I look more presentable.

(a few minutes of idle chatter later)

"Guys, that's the support bad coming off stage now, you've got 10 minutes!"

"Alright, thanks Dave!"

"Who's the support band?"

"Uh, this local band, Twin Atlantic, I think they're called?"

"TWIN ATLANTIC?!? NO WAY! Oh my god!!!"

"You've heard of them, then?"

"I bloody love Twin Atlantic! Can I meet them after the show?"

"Yeah, sure, if you want! I hope you don't freak out like this when you meet them, otherwise you'll scare them!"

"Hey guys, how's it going?"

Wait, that voice sounds distinctly Scottish, and vaguely familiar...

"Yeah, we're alright, how're you, Sam?"

HOLY JESUS, SAM MCTRUSTY! Must...not...faint!

"I'm alright, I reckon we got the crowd good and worked up to see you! Hey, who's this?"

"Well, this is Ray's long-lost daughter, Beth, and, judging by the fact that she's hyperventilating, she's a fan of yours."

"Well hi there, Beth, nice to meet you!"

"H-hi!" I squeak.

"So, what's up in your life?"

"Well, it's my birthday and I found my long-lost dad and discovered he was in mcr and met the rest of these guys and now I'm here, babbling at you!"

"Ignore her hyperness, she'll get over it soon. Just play along." Dad smiled.

"Cool, well, happy birthday Beth, and have a happy Christmas and New Year, you guys!"

"Seeya, Sam!"

I hear the door click shut and start uncontrollably squealing at the fact that I just talked to Sam from Twin Atlantic!

"Well, it could have gone worse..." Frank broke the slight silence that fell after I calmed down enough to shut up.

"I'm still shaking, you know..."

The door opens and the guy from earlier says "Right, stage time, guys!"

I follow the guys out and stand at the side of the stage while they take their places. I smile and give my dad a thumbs up.

---------------------------------------

A/N: well, that's the second chapter, sorry it took so long, I've not been in the best place mentally recently, but I'm all good now! Please rate and review, etc!
Sign up to rate and review this story