Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Living the dream

Reading.

by internet-princess 0 reviews

The beginning to the end. Part 1 of 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-09 - Updated: 2011-12-10 - 2626 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay guys I'm sorry this is so long but I hope you enjoy. All ending chapters are finished and will be up tonight, they were going to be 1 but it was too long so...yeah. Enjoy the final parts of this story, it's been amazing writing for you guys and I can't wait to see what my brain comes up with next :) R&R?

Megan’s POV
It’s great waking up to find out your best friend is going out with Gerard way. The best part is finding out like every other fucker out there she doesn’t give a shit about. I wish I could be happy for her, I guess I am, I just wish she had told me first.

Emily’s POV
It’s the day of Reading and after a really long night of flying and driving, we were there, 10am, backstage. Oh wow. I was backstage at Reading Festival and Gerard Way was holding my hand as we walked around. Soon the guys needed to do their sound check and as soon as they walked on the stage you could hear the people cheer and scream from miles away.
They finish and Gerard literally runs off stage and kisses me, our second kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and smile at him. He was perfect for me, nobody could change my mind ever.
“I’m really sorry if Megan over reacts today…She might” I warn, Gerard laughs, “ and I’m sorry if am a bit weird around some of the bands today…some of my favourite people are playing. Including you of course” I smiled at him again and started walking away.
Each band had their own sort of, box room, and we were all in ours, everything was sorted for day, some people wanted an interview with the guys and apparently one website wanted an interview with me and Gerard.
We were all sat in the box room talking and then Meddy walked in, shortly after there was a scream, I jumped turned around and saw Megan and leapt at her and hugged her and screamed. It was good to see her again.
“HEY” we shouted,
“I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!”
“IS IT TRUE?” she asked,
“YEAH!”
And then I moved out of the way so she could plainly see the four men that made us friends in the first place and she stopped screaming and covered her mouth and started crying, she looked at me and then back at them. I say them, I really mean Frank.
“Hey” Frank said,
Megan smiled and sort of waved, causing the guys and myself to laugh. She went outside and then came back in,
“Hey” She said cooly, which only made the guys laugh more, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the sofa and gently landed in it, me falling back against Gerard and Megan sitting, almost completely stiff. Frank laughed, and then the three of them carried on with their daily doings. Me and Megan were talking about just general things and Gerard was joining in at odd moments, it was perfect. I think we both sort of forgot that we were even at the festival in the first place because we completely missed the Architects set, not that either of us were bothered.
Though I did want to see the Blackout so we started leaving and then Frank and Ray said,
“we’ll join you guys” and then followed us out, Gerard and Mikey wanted too but had an interview to do.
All four of us went and sat in the balcony’s and waited for The Blackout to come on and do there set, I only knew a few of their songs but the ones we did know we loved.
“Everyone on tumblr has gone crazy man” Megan says as we wait,
“What over the video?” I ask,
“Not really…More over you. So many people at school are saying shit, the usual really. The MCRmy have gone nuts for you. That one video, you didn’t even speak I don’t think?”
“Like three words to Gee”
“Aww you call him Gee” she squealed, it was weirdly wonderful being with Megan again, I felt bad for Ray and Frank because we didn’t speak to them at all,
“I’m sorry for not telling you first, at first I wasn’t allowed and then we needed to post the video when we did and at that time I would’ve interrupted your sleeping and I’m really sorry”
“It’s okay I understand”
The Blackout came on and and I scream, so did Megan, Frank and Ray looked at us but just laughed,
“Say nothing.” I said to Frank, we both laughed and then me and Megan sang our hearts out to Children of the night and surprisingly most the their set. He headbanged and had a great time, with Frank and Ray. At one point I was next to Frank and Megan was next to Ray, that must’ve been so surreal for her. I guess I was used to them now...
On next was New Found Glory and I left Megan and the guys at the balcony. I was heading my way back to MCR’s room when I bumped into Sean Smith, Gavin Butler and Matthew Davies. I nearly died inside.
“Woah hey.” Sean said, apologising for bumping into me, I found it hard to form a sentence,
“you…you..yoou..you guys were amazing!!” and I wrapped my arms around Sean and then Gavin and Matt, I asked for a picture and quickly took my picture with each of the guys, said thank you and walked away.
“You will never guess who I just met Gee!” I said excitedly as I practically ran into the room,
“”Who babe?” Gerard jumped up and I hugged him tight,
“The Blackout!! Well technically only three guys from the band but still!” I showed him the pictures, I almost dropped my camera I was so excited.
Gerard picked me up and carried me to the sofa and led me on top of him, I looked into his eyes and smiled. He really was all mine. He kissed the top of my head and I giggled, and then blushed,
“Eugh” Mikey said, smiling at us “Get a room”
We all laughed and then Meddy came in,
“Emily, you and your friend….Megan is it? Needs to wear these, otherwise you’ll be kicked out of the festival”
He chucked a sticker at me, it said ‘MYCHEMICALROMANCEBACKSTAGE’ in a fancy design and Reading festival logo, I stuck it on my jeans, he also chucked me Megan’s. I guessed it could wait because she was with Frank and Ray.
“I’ll give this to her when I see her next…which should be soon because Bring Me The Horizon are playing next and I have to see them play” Meddy nodded and began to leave, just as he popped out the door he came back slightly, “Oh yeah, you guys got an interview to do later so make time yeah?” and then left again,
“Why?” I asked, Gerard sighed,
“part of the package” he looked at me, “sorry”
“It isn’t your fault” I paused “Are you busy?”
“I don’t think so…”
I jumped and smiled, pulled Gerard up and then dragged him towards the door,
“Mikey wanna come?” I say, “Ray and Frank are there too”
“Sure” he says, and gets up and walks towards us and I drag them both towards the stage.
We get to the balcony and are greeted by a screaming Megan and amused Frank and Ray, we say hey and they turn around and then Megan smiles when she notices Gee is holding my hand,
“Bring Me next…So excited” I let go of Gerard’s hand and jumped next to Megan, again the band came on and we screamed so hard and then they started playing, over the balcony me and Megan managed to have a head banging contest, I think at some point the guys joined in too. This was the best day of my life, at one point Oli jumped into the crowd and got people to crowd surf out so they could high five him, Megan looked at me and by her face I could tell she wanted to be in the crowd,
“It’s okay, we’ll try and find them backstage”
Megan smiled and we went back to screaming and ‘singing’, the set finally ended and me and Megan both started rushing to wear the band would leave the stage, as we were fast walking Gerard slipped his hand into mine,
“So that’s what you’re like then?” he said,
I laughed, “ Yeah…Hope I didn’t scare you away” he put his arm around me and kissed me on the head, I then quickly dragged him towards the stage entrance. Just as before we found the band walking, me and Megan stopped and the guys copied, BMTH then looked at us and smiled and came over and started talking to the guys,
“And who are these two?” Oli asked,
“This ones Emily” Gerard said pushing me towards them,
“And this one is Megan” I had already dragged Megan with me so she didn’t need any pushing,
“Oh cool.”
Me and Megan looked at each other and silently screamed,
“Can we get our picture with you?” I asked, almost bursting with excitement,
“Yeah sure” they said,
And then I handed my camera to Gee and he took our photo’s with the band.
“Great set guys. It was my first BMTH show and it was amazing!” I said,
“Thanks” they muttered,
“I can’t wait for you to go on tour so I can see a full show! See you later guys” I said as I was dragged away by Gerard,
“oh my god we just met FUCKING BRING ME THE HORIZON” Megan shouted,
“Yes we did…” I smiled “ Oh yeah you need this” and I handed her the sticker, like me she stuck it on her jeans,
We got back into the box room and again I sat leaning on Gerard and Megan sat next to me and then the rest of the guys formed around us,
“So, how was your first taste of a festival” Frank asked,
“Amazing” I said,
“I’m going to jizz with excitement!” Megan said, I looked at her and laughed, the guys didn’t quite seem to understand but laughed anyway,
“I really want to go and see if I can buy a MCR tee shirt though,” I said
“Which one?” Gerard asked,
“ I don’t know what they’ve got here, but if the exterminate one is here that’d be cool”
“Oh right, well…I guess we can go look around” he suggested, I looked at him puzzled,
“Won’t you get noticed?”
“I’ll wear a hoodie” he said, I tried arguing that me and Megan could go alone but he wasn’t having any of it so in the end we snuck out of backstage and went to find some merch. It didn’t take long, there was a massive one literally metres away from where we came from, I squeezed Gerard’s hand and me and Megan desperately started searching for MCR merch. We quickly found what we were looking for, we ran to the front of the que and asked for the same extermination shirts in small,
“how much money you got?” Gerard asked,
“Enough for this” I said, and Megan said she had the same,
“Don’t you want anything else…Either of you?”
“We can’t afford it hunny, but of course!” I said,
“I’ll buy it for you” he offered,
“No Gee”
“I don’t care what Meddy’ll think, pick whatever you want and I’ll buy it for you…You too Megan”
Me and Megan exchanged looks but Gerard kept urging, it was difficult to resist, in the end we both walked away with another MCR tee shirt (apart from the ones we paid for) a thirty seconds to mars tee shirt, two bring me the horizon tee shirts and a reading tee shirt and hoodie. Each. I hugged Gerard and kissed him on the cheek,
“Thank you” I said,
He handed the women behind the stall the money and we walked away, full loaded with new merch. Megan handed me her in total, £30 and I handed Gerard my £20, so altogether we paid Gerard some money at least, at first he tried not accepting it, but I made him take it.
We got back to the room to find an angry Meddy,
“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” He shouted at Gerard,
“Went around the festival” Gerard answered not caring, I stayed stood by the door hiding all the presents Gerard had bought us,
“What if something had happened?” Meddy went on,
“I’m a grown man, I can take care of myself” Gerard finished,
“And I guess YOU paid for all those things they’re holding?” Meddy gritted his teeth,
“Only some of it. They paid me some money. I wanted to treat her…them”
“Gerard sometimes I”
I ran out the room, dumping my presents on the sofa infront of Meddy, I guessed Megan did the same as she came out running after me holding nothing either, I hid behind the box room and began crying. I didn’t want this to happen.
“Emily…what’s the matter?” Megan asked, kneeling down next to me,
“I don’t want him to get in trouble because of me” I mumbled, still crying
“He doesn’t care” she said hugging me,
“He will one day” I cried some more, Megan just hugged me and held me tight, she stopped and I turned my head round to see Gerard standing beside her,
“Emily!? What’s the matter?” He asked, jumping down at me and pulling me into a hug, almost knocking Megan over,
“I don’t want you to get in trouble.”
Gerard sighed, “Don’t worry about Meddy he’s just doing his job”
“He thinks I’m using you”
“He thought Lyn-z was using me. Still thinks that till this day” He sighed again and kissed me on the head, this was now becoming a habit of his, and wiped away my tears, he pulled me up and the three of us walked back into the box room, as we walked in everyone including Meddy looked worried,
“Are you okay?” Meddy asked,
“She’s fine” Gerard answered for me,
“He’s a big old softie Emz, don’t worry about him” Frank said, making me laugh. Meddy was still scary. I saw that somebody had folded mine and Megan’s presents up into nice piles, I guessed it was Gerard,
“I’ll pay back every penny for these” I said to Gerard,
“No you will not! Then they wouldn’t be presents would they?” he argued, I just sighed and fell into his arms, I wanted to sleep,
“You two have to be ready in 20 minutes for an interview, do you want anyone to come and fix you up Emily?” Meddy asked, I nodded, I must’ve looked an absolute mess.
Meddy left and in five minutes shortly returned with a group of people who all started work on me and Gerard. They did my hair and put on some make up. I hated this, but at the end Gerard said I looked beautiful so I just let this one slide,
Then we were escorted to another box room which was a photographers studio and I guessed an interview room too.
Sign up to rate and review this story