Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Another Frerard Story :)

Just Another Frerard Story :)

by LatherTheBlood 4 reviews

A collab with Chemicalkilljoy :) Frerard will come later into it :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-10 - 463 words - Complete

0Unrated

A/N: This is ma first fanfic, so please be nice. It's a collab between me and ma bestfriend, ChemicalKilljoy (she made me post this story, cos she found it while casually stalking my computer files and said 'POST IT TO FICWAD!') This is Frerard, cos we both love it! This chapter was by me, and ChemKill will do the next one. le enjoy foh :)

LATHERTHEBLOOD

Gerard was ecstatic as he sang the least line of Vampires will never hurt you. It was his very first show with the band all being there. He looked over in Ray’s direction; Ray gave him a solid thumbs up. Then he looked over towards Frank but was hardly noticed as Frank was lying on the floor out of breath, he turned to Mikey. Mikey looked as if he was about to pass out, Gerard walked towards him and gave him a big hug to let him know it was ok, the crowd made a loud ‘aww’ sound. Gerard, Frank, Ray and Mikey all walked off stage to be greeted with rowdy fans wanting their autographs. The band complied with their wishes and signed every piece of paper, body parts and anything else the fans wanted. After about 3 hours of signing the band returned to their tour bus and talked about their show.

“That was amazing, gave me such a rush” said Ray.

“Yeah I know. I can’t believe they knew the lyrics!” replied Gerard

“It was a really big crowd..” Said Mikey trying not to dampen the mood with his comfortableness.

“Mikey you okay? You didn’t look too good out there?” asked Frank.

“Yeah I’m fine, just the crowd was so big. Don’t worry though, I’m sure I’ll get over it once we play more shows” replied Mikey.

Mikey walked off towards the bunks, but Gerard stopped him before he clambered his way to the top bunk. Gerard threw his arms around his little brother to try and comfort him. “Don’t worry Mikey, it’s all gonna’ be ok. But you do realise that the top bunks mine right?” Gerard clambered into the top bunk. Mikey smiled. “I should’ve known you would do that Gerard.” Mikey hopped into the bottom bunk underneath Gerard’s, Ray and Frank stayed up practically all night discussing Guitars, Chords and The show. When they finally did fall asleep in their bunks, Gerard and Mikey were up and about, making coffee, drawing and eating cereal.


A/N: Right...how was it? Tell me if you didn't like it, and don't blame me blame ChemicalKilljoy she made me post it. :3 anyhoo, i love myself. Just thought i'd tell you. Remember to R&R (whatever that means, don't judge me i'm new)CEREAL!
Sign up to rate and review this story