Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Secret assignment

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 1555 words

0Unrated
I opened my eyes, blurry glaze over them. I was in a room i vagly recognized. Small, dark, musty... a chest of drawers... a calendar on the floor, a few first aid kits. It felt safe. I felt around in the dim light, a sleeping bag lay on top of me. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood on something firm. It made a pained "Ooft!" and i gasped, flying backwards off the other side of the bed and landing on the floor. I groaned and clutched the back of my head. What the fuck is going on!?!

A light flicked on and my eye re-adjusted. "Poison" stood rubbing his eyes.
"Thanks for that." He groaned at me. Rubbing his now sore stomach.
Jumping to my feet, i placed my hands behind my back and put my eyes to the floor.
"Uhhh, what are you looking at?" he mumbled sleepily.
I let my eyes wonder up slightly, he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head a little, flicking his red hair from his eyes. Images of him perched on the end of a sofa holding a gun flashed around my mind. My eyes shot to the floor again. He reached out and put his hand on my arm, making me jump back. Burn. On my arm... he grabbed it once... but i don't know when.
"Are you ok?"
I grabbed the gun on the table next to the bed and aimed. Panic surging around my chest. I could hear my breathing getting harder. He slowly put his hands up.
"Hey, hey, hey...i thought we were past this?" He asked quietly, moving towards me, slowly and carefully, as if i might spook. He caught me eyeing the door and before i knew it i was backed into the corner.
"Hotaru i want you to give me the gun." My eyes widened.
"Wh-wh-wh-wh-" I forced the noise out of my lips. I was suddenly over taken with images of speaking to him, screaming in a dessert. I held my head and slid down the wall, i don't understand. I don't understand. I don't understand!
"Wh-who a-are y-y-y-y" i couldn't get the words out.
"...Who am i? Is that what your asking?"
i nodded, tearing up.
"Poison...come on you know this... we rescued you...remember?" He asked kneeling down, he reached out slowly and held my face.
"Your eyes are bloodshot... shaking... withdrawal symptoms... do you know what pills he had you on, we might have something to ease you out..."
"I-i-i-i...who are you?"
"crap... sorry for this..."
"Wha-" He shoved a pill in my mouth before i could finish, i would have spit it out if he hadn't shoved a flask full of alcohol in my mouth. I squirmed alittle until he brought it away.
"Give it a minute or two, you'll remember..."

An awkward silence came over the room, he made a vague attempt at tidying up, leaving me in my confusion, until everything came back to me.
"Poison?"
"Ah its back then..." he smiled.
"Why didn't i remember?"
"Korse has this pill, kinda like rohipnal i suppose, administer once a week it'll make u forget a good month or so, what i gave you was just an antidote."
"I...i was taken... by Korse...an-and then... you came for me... and Emi-..." my blood drained as the memory returned to me, Poisons eyes were on the floor.
"I'm wrong aren't i... i just don't remember properly?"
He shook his head, "she was dead before we could get to her... sh-"
"No... no, no, no." I pulled myself to myfeet and left the room with heist.

As i entered the living room, i could see my poor little Itch, crying in silence on the floor. Leaning his head against the wall, eyes closed.
"It-Itch?" He didn't answer... "Jonny?..."
"Hey... don't call me Jonny..." he attempted to smile.
"Wh-what happened to her? Where is she?" I said in hope that she would walk in any second.

He lifted himself up and pulled me tightly into a hug.
I could hear Poison behind me at the doorway.
"Shes in the back room..." Poison sighed sadly.
"We thought you would want to say goodbye before we- we-" Itch broke down into tears.
"Bury her." Kobra finished for him.
I jumped and turned to look at the other 3 boys in the door way. None of them could look me in the eye.

"No." i stated.
"Huh?" asked Ghoul.
"NO! Shes not dead i wont let her be!" I shouted.
"Ribs yo-"
"SHUTUP!"
"Rib-cage we need you to accept this." He looked me dead in the eyes.
"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! FUCK THIS! FUCK THIS FUCK THIS!!!"
"Shh shh calm dow-"
"NO! NO I WANT CALM DOWN! THIS ISN'T FAIR! I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! AND YET I SPEND 4 YEARS STUCK WITH THAT PERVERT BEING TORTURED BEYOND MY SANITY! AND NOW THAT I GET A GLIMPSE OF SOMETHING WONDER FULL ITS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!?! FUCK THIS SHIT!...fuck it...fucking cunting forget it."
"Please just take a minute to breath..."
"STOP IT!" I screamed at the floppy haired moron. I felt me legs give in under me. Poison caught me in his arms. I didn't see the point in struggling. I dug me fingers into his arms and wept as he dragged me to the couch.

"If you had just been a good little whore this wouldn't have happened.." Korse smirked at me from the other side of the room.
I kept silent, with my eyes on his.

"What? What are you staring at?" Jet asked. Darting his head between me and Korse.
Korse brought his finger to his lips, grinning at me.
"Nothing." I lied.

After i calmed down they took me to a small room. Switching on the light i saw her, laid on the floor with a pillow under her head. I placed my hands over my mouth to muffle my shock.
"We'll just leave you alone for a while..." Poison said closing the door.

I crept up to her body, falling to my knees next to it. I stroked a bit of green hair from her perfect face.
"I love you." Kissing her on the lips i was taken back by how cold they were. Tears dripped one at a time from my face to hers.

"Aww how sweet, im sure she felt the same." Korse said from the other side of the room.
I froze in my spot. Staring up at him.
"Now, we have some things to go over... do you remember?"
I couldn't answer and he raised his hand as if to slap me.
I shoo my head no. Whimpering.
"Well think really hard."

It sliced into my mind in no time.

(FLASH BACK)

(KORSE POV)

I strapped the girl down to the chair and pressed play. God damn killjoys sticking their noses in. But it will be their own down fall.
She was dozing off now. Good. I switched off the melodic moving images and music. She was out cold. So week minded.
"Ok then, when the Killjoys come back for you and i know they will. They could never leave something as helpless as you to rot, you my dear, are going to eliminate them..." i whispered. I slipt the headphones over her head. The message slowly embedding itself in her head.
I watched the heart rate monitor, her heart bet faster ever time he heard the message. She was resisting.
I picked up the shocking device. I attached it to her hands and every time she resisted the message i pressed the button, her body started to shake each time. But she gave in after a while, like a good little pet.
She would be trained in afew hours, to kill the killjoys.


(PRESSANT TIME, HOTARUS POV)

I held my head in my hands.
After afew more minutes Poison knocked on the door.
"Hey Ribs," he whispered softly, "Are you ready?"
I could tell that i should feel something else, but all i could feel was hate and i didn't know why.
I nodded, planting one last kiss on her lips. Tears still falling.
"Good bye cutie-patutie..." I whispered her knick name. "Ill watch the stars for you..." I sobbed.
Taking off her vintage charm braclett and putting it on.
I moved into the corner and sobbed, as i watched Ghoul and Jet lift my love and take her away.
Poison and Kobra helped me up and walked me through. I peeked into the hallway they took her through and saw Itch pounding a wall until his knuckles blead.
Kobra left me with Poison and Pulled Itch away. He kept his eyes on the floor and let Kobra led him outside along with Emily.

"Hoatru, im so, so sorry..." He began, i shook him off. "Things will be ok, i promise." He stated, kissing the top of my head.
I looked into his eyes, and only one thing went around my head.

I. Will. Kill. All. Of. You.
The killjoys will perish at my hand.
And i meant it.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEEEEEEEEEASE WATCH THIS! THERE WONT BE A NEW CHAP TILL AT LEAST ONE PERSON HAS LEFT AN OPINION ABOUT THIS VIDEO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir9P54QMEDA
Sign up to rate and review this story