Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

The slaves misbehaving again

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 1274 words

1Exciting
Her body was still burning outside. I could see the smoke through the dirty window... It was killing me.
"She always told me never to let anybody shove her body in a hole for the rest of eternity..." Itch mumbled from next to me.
I just nodded. He was right. I remember her once saying she would rather cremation. The thought off her out there alone in the heat of the fire made me sick to my gut.

"FUCKINGFUCK!" Itch burst out. "...sorry..."
Kobra sat down next to him and put an arm on his shoulder.

I got up and wandered through the corridor of the dinner. I walked past the door that concealed Dr Dee. I could hear him blathering away on that blasted radio.

"We got her back though, she belongs to the killjoys now, one of us."

I slid down the wall. Still i am property.
A belonging, nothing ever changed.

Still none off this will matter when i kill the killjoys...

FLASHBACK
(FIRST DAY WITH KORSE)

I was pushed into a room, the door slammed shut the second i removed the sack from my head. I banged and banged but nothing happened. I let out a yelp of frustration.

This was supposed to be a happy day. The war was over. Nobody inpaticular did win world war 3, it was more a mass surrender supposedly, but the USA seemed to be becoming more and more powerfull in the ending months. A man named Korse was claiming to be the way into the future, taking over the world. I looked at my watch, Emily and Itch would be expecting me back at the flat soon. They would look for me. Come for me.

All over Battery city girls had been going missing for a week now. Mabay this is where. I heard a girl screaming outside the door. And then silence.
I froze in my spot. I looked around the tiny area. No windows, thick red carpet, deep purple walls, a black leather sofa...shackles on the walls.

I whipped my head around to the sound of the door re-opening. Two guys dressed in tacky Dracula outfits pulled me down to the sofa. I struggled around angrily until the man i recognized as korse entred the room and stared at me.

"Dracs, leave." He commanded. Now alone together in the little room he took his jacket off.
"Stand up." He sighed at me.
"Why the hell am i here first."
His eyes widened, a cross between anger and amusement.

"Your a fighter, that will do you well in the coming trials."
"Trials? Wait what the hell have i done? Am i under arrest?"
He laughed "The other kind of trials."
He moved over me, his member becoming apparent.

"Keep that fight, your gunna need it to survive against the other girls. The winner gets to live. Here with me."
And with that he proceeded to pin me down and remove my clothing.

PRESENT

I was brought away from my sorrowful remembrance by Poison standing over me.
"Hey" he sighed, pulling me from the floor. "Wanna talk?"
I pondered for a second, no i did not want to talk, but a chance to have the leader of this group alone i found myself unable to pass up.
I nodded and he led me to the back room again.
Flicking on the light to the room i had woken up in afew hours ago, he led me to the bed and sat me down.
Looking me up and down for a moment he let out a small giggle.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing, let me just get you some clothes though..." He rummaged around in a large backpack in the corner.
"Jackpot! Good old Ghoul, always has clothing here. Just cleaned aswell!" he said pulling out some crumpled clothing.
Passing me it i separated everything, he giggled slightly watching me look myself up and down. My body concealed by a baggy T-shirt from Jet and a jacket he had rapped around my waist to conceal my panties. I reminded myself to that him before i destroyed him.
I kept on the T-shirt, replacing the jacket around my waist with another pair of baggy combat shorts and socks.
His back still turned, i spotted the gun sticking out his holster. I lightly and quickly stepped towards him and slid the gun out, he grabbed my wrist without even looking, whipped around, his eyes fiery.
"What are you doing with that?" He asked, tightening his grip.
"Let go of my arm killjoy." I hissed.
"Let go of my gun Ribcage. What the hell is wrong with you? You are a killjoy to now, you don't have to be scared of us."
"I'm not scared of you." I spat back, taking my other arm and clawing into his arm, making him let go.

I aimed the gun and fired but he dogged it.
"HOTARU STOP IT!" he shouted at me.
"NOT TILL ALL OF YOU ARE GONE!" I screamed shooting again.

The door opened and i saw the other killjoys had assembled, guns pointing at me. Itch was missing in action though, as was Dr Dee.
"Put the gun down Ribcage." Kobra warned, his eyes narrowed.
I him in the leg without a second thought, panic surging around my body. I cant take them all at once. He yelled out in pain.

I felt something kick me behind my knee, making me fall to the floor, dropping the gun i scrambled to retreeve it, reaching out or it a large boot slowly came down on my hand, keeping enough wait to hurt but not crush it. I winced in pain, looking up in desperation to see Jet glaring down at me with his gun in my face. He picked up poisons gun and chucked it back to him.

"Let her stand." I turned around to Poison, looking ashamed of me.
I looked at Jet as he lifted his foot slowly from my hand. Ghoul was attending to Kobras leg.
I felt Poison pull me to my feet and i squirmed free from his grip.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" asked Jet, not taking his eyes or aim from me.
"I don't know, she just flipped." Poison answered sadly. He rummaged around in a drawer and pulled out rope and handcuffs.
I backed up into a corner. "No, no please no." I heard myself say, snapping out of my murderous state.
"You just tried to gun down tow of us, why the hell not?"
"I...i...i... i couldn't help it." i said panicking, trying my best to avoid being tied up by anybody other than my master- i mean Korse!
"Couldn't help it!?! YOU SHOT ME IN THE FUCKING LEG!!!" Kobra shouted. Limping over to me in anger. I flinched and waited for a slap, cowering on the floor under him but nothing happened. I looked up and he was staring back down at me.
"Were you planing this the entire time? Wait till we trust you and then kill us or something?"
I couldn't bring myself to answer him... i didn't even know the answer...

"What do we do with her now?"




-------------------------------------------


I NEED COMMENTS TO COME UP WITH IDEAS PEOPLE! PLEASE!?! i have my basic story line planned out, ya know like my ending and inbitweeny bits and stuff, and thier is a reasn for her random shooting-ness, im just not going into till nearer the end, i need too know what kind off things you guys would like 2 see worked into it :) so it appeals to as many of u as possible
Sign up to rate and review this story