Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like A Futuristic Prostitute

Whats one more fuck?

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-08 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 1339 words

1Exciting
POISONS POV

She whimpered slightly as i pulled her arms behind her back, she looked so helpless i could barely bring myself to do it. She closed her eyes as i clipped her shaking hands into the cuffs, she put her head in her knees as i stood back up. God this felt so wrong, but she was a threat again. This is why killjoys never trust anybody other than their own close friends.
She looked up at me, her eyes begging for freedom. I kept silent as Jet helped her to her feet. GOD in had been so stupid to think she was telling the truth. I bet Korse and her had all this planned. Shes just one of his spies. But i still couldn't bring myself to hate her.

"What do we tell Itch?" asked Ghoul. Her head flipped up, panic in her eyes.
"We-...We tell him the truth, she cant be trusted." Kobra said irritated at her, not unfair i guess.
Her eyes burned with hurt and she went back to looking at her feet.
"Wh-wha-wha-" She stammered quietly.
"What? What is it?" Jet asked, bending down to her level looking her in the eye.
Her eyes snapped shut and she shuffled back quickly into me. I shoved her off a little harder than i meant to, i kept forgetting how small she was. She was trembling standing in the middle of our little circle.
"Wha-whats g-g-gunna..." she seemed to get quieter with every word. "Ha-ha-h-hap-happen t-t-to me n-n-now?" She whimpered.
I sighed. "Guys, how about you leave us alone for a while?"
"Are ya sure?" Kobra asked concerned.
"Shes handcuffed dude, whats she gunna do?" Jet replied.

He nodded and they filed out, leaving me alone with her. She stared at me, terrified. God she looks just as scared as the day we brought her back. I took a slow care full step closer to her.
"Is he right?" i growled. "Was all this just some plan you had to try and kill us? Cuzz here was me thinking we were helping you..."
She backed up a little, i took a step, she backed up, i took a step, she hit the wall.
"WELL!?!" I wanted an explanation. She wasn't going to worm her way out of this like she did last time. Angry Gerard was back in business.
I could hear her breathing getting heavy, her pale white skin seemed to glow a little in the dark. She welled up. Ahh FUCK!!! I cant be mad at that.

"Hey hey no.. don't cry, don't cry, no." I healed her face in my hands, it was so cold in the heat of the zone.
She stopped shaking and held back the water in her eyes.
"Thats better isn't it?"
She nodded a little, her cheeks turning pink, the first colour I've ever seen in her skin.

"Are you going to tell me what all this was about?" i questioned, staring into her big round eyes, i removed a lock of her tangy orange hair from her face. She looked like she might speak, but no noise came out. She closed her eyes and sucked at her lips, shaking her head no. The more helpless she seemed the more attractive she got.

Before she could open them again i brought my lips down on hers. She didn't pull away, nor did she kiss me back...at first. I let our tongues finish and i pulled away. She looked paler if possible, then pink.

I felt mini-Gerard suddenly spring awake. Fuck...i guess it has been a while for the little guy out here with the guys.

I was hoping she hadn't noticed...then she dropped to her knees.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind went into panic mode when i couldn't answer his question. I had to think of a way out of this. I shut my eyes and bit my lip. Fuck. Now hes gunna either kill me o-

I opened my eyes and he was kissing me. This guy does know I'm a lesbian right? i mean its pretty darn obvious as far as I'm concerned. I almost pulled away then i saw my window of opportunity. Or rather i felt it. I kissed him back, going along with his tongue. When he pulled away i instinctively dropped to my knees and unzipped his jeans with my teeth.

"Hey! what the hell are you do-" He shut up pretty quickly. Men. So god damn essay. i almost felt bad, but if i want to escape I'm going to need to gain the fuckers trust.
Hes not a fucker, hes nice.
Shut up. Its your job to kill these cunts.
No.
Yes. You don't have a choice. This is what Korse trained you for.
But thats no-
Just shut up and suck!

I pulled away from my thoughts and back to the...job at hand.
He grabbed the back of my head and groaned a bit. He pulled me from his member and then to my feet.

"Ar-are you s-sure this is what you want?" he stuttered.

Hmmm well actually no you idiot.
But i nodded my head all the same.

He locked the door and pushed me to the bed. I winced a bit at the discomfort of my hands being cuffed under me. But i could work with that. I had done it before with Korse and i could do it with him. He kissed my neck and pulled off my borrowed shorts and boxers. Seeming to forget all about my top half. Or mabay that was deliberate. Ill never know. Unlike my previous owner... i mean captive, he took his time. Gently working his way around me with his rough hands and stubby fingers. Then he entered. Slowly moving his hips, then becoming faster to his own rhythm when he saw i did not object. Whats one more fuck?

FLASHBACK

(2nd day with Korse)

The blonde, the brunette and i looked at each other, a cross of fear and fury. The Asian girl lay lifeless on the floor, i almost puked at the sight of it, her eyes half open, her jaw broken along with her neck. I don't know who did it in the commotion, i had twisted my ankle real bad, the blonde had a broken nose and the brunette had a chunk of hair missing. This is what we had been reduced to.

Korse was now standing in the Centre of the room. The aim of the game, he had said, kill or be killed.
Dracs dragged away the corpse of the lanky girl.

"Good girls, Number 2 never stood a chance.... shame."
I felt the new wound on the back of my neck as did the others. I was number 3, blonde was 1 and brunette was 4.

"We have names and what ever is going on is going to stop right now! That girl would have had family! And now she is de-"
Blonde shouted, only to be shot in the head by Korse.

"No speaking, understand!?! How can you do as your told if you cant hear my commands!? Now, lets see whos left."
He grabbed my hair pulled it away from the brand on my neck.
"Number 3 and that makes you 4." He said to himself as i squirmed under his hand.

"Id like you to remember i can kill you any time number 3. If i were you, id stop squirming and get on your knees."
He undid his jeans and shoved my face into his crotch, holding a gun to the side of my head, making me suck to save my life. Why was he doing this to us!?!
"Harder bitch"
I did as i was told and swallowed.
He shoved me off and left me on the floor.

"I suggest the two of you get ready, tomorrow you will fight and i wont allow you to stop this time until one of you is dead."




hey guys, pleaaaese comment,im not putting up the next chapter till i has comments
Sign up to rate and review this story