Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the lost daughters of mcr

ch 4

by TERRIBLETEEN 1 review

Alysss stepdad vs Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-12-10 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 751 words

0Unrated
hey guys sorry iv been so long puttinbg up the next chapter but iv been turned into an elf XD lawl my mum has been keeping sorry for the long wait! heres ch 4!

MIKEY POV
It was the day that I was finally meeting Alysss stepfather so I could talk to him about getting full custody of Alyss.Frank was off talking to Lenas parents about a custody arangment. The other guys were off goofin around at the mall.

I drove up to the house and parked on the curb. This house didnt look like Alyss would live here , it looked just like every other house in the area except it was throw-up green.While I was evalutating the house, i saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked closer.

Alyss stumbled into view, her face bloody and bruised. Then a large man in his mid-thirties with a pot belly walked into view.Alyss tripped and flopped on the floor, the man raised a fist to strike her.

I ran to the door, luckily for me it was unlocked. I flung the door open and raced to the room alyss was in.

Alyss was lying on the floor in a heap of pain, I threw the man against the wall and gathered Alyss ( who had been knock out) in my arms.I ran upstairs to Alysss room.( I knew it was hers it had a sign that said 'outta my mind back in 5 minutes') I set her on the bed and got a bag out from her closet. I stuffed a whole bunch of random clothes in there and packed Alysss version of necessities ipod, cell, notebook ,etc. I grabbed two jackets , I put one on her bloody body and put one in her backpack. I walked over and opened the window.

By this time Alyss was starting to wake , stretching and yawning and rubbing her eyes groggily. I shook her a bit and said " Alyss come on you have to get up we have to go to the hotel. Your not staying here." She nodded and went over to the window and began to climb out . I grabbed her bag and climbed out.

When I got to the bottom Alyss had gotten down , swayed ,and fell. I hopped down picked her up and started walking to the car. I looked back over to the house to see the man running out shaking his fist and screaming. I rushed over to the car with Alyss in my arms. I set her in and ran over to my side of the car and drove off.

******

We got to the hoteland i cleaned up Alyss. Once we got the blood off her. She asked if she coould change and go to bed. "Yeah hun. Of course you can." I said and kissed her forehead. She hugged and kissed me and went to go get her clothes when Gee and Ray came in carrying 20 shopping bags each. Then Alyss walked back in and said " Dad you forgot to pack PJs."

Gee jumped up and said "Well its a good thing Ray and I got this at the mall." He pulled out a pair of skeleton footies.

Alyss= Derpface

She ran forward and grabbed the PJ's. She hugged Gerard and Ray. "THANK YOUZZZZZ!!!! THESE ARE AWESOME!!!"

"Your welcome!" Gerard and Ray said.

*********
ALYSS POV

I came out of the bathroom to find a crying Lena on the floor. Frank was freaking out, flailing around and such. My dad, Gee and Ray were sitting on the couch not knowing what to do.

"Go get blue skittles, Panda Express, ice cream and a bunch of monsters." I said to the guys. They nodded and left for the store. I pulled out my phone and called Mary.

"Hey Lenas having a b reak down and she needs to talk to you ." I said handing Lena the phone. She flopped on her stomach and I patted her back.

Dad, Gee, Ray and Frank came back. Lena ended her call with Mary and went to them saying " Monnnnnnssstttteeerrrrrr......" while she was distracted I texted Mary.

Alythetacoeater: what happened

Maryismybuddy: Frank and her parents had a fight. Lena took his side and shes upset that theyre fighting.

Alythetacoeater: Thnx fr talkin to her

Maryismybuddy: anytime.

Alythetacoeater: Bye


YAY FOR CHAPTER FOUR !! OKAY IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ALYSS MAY OR MAY NOT GET A LOVE INTEREST IT DEPENDS ON WHAT KINDA REVIEWS I GET! PLEEEAAASSSEEE READ AND REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story