Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the lost daughters of mcr

ch 5

by TERRIBLETEEN 0 reviews

well im putting in the interest

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 533 words

0Unrated
(Frankie POV)

Mikey and I decided to get the girls their own room since they were staying here.They were cool with it and went down with Gee and Ray to the pool.

After Mikey and I talked about how to get our girls back we went down to join everybody at the pool.I had a heartattack when i saw it : RAY WAS DROWNING MY DAUGHTER WTF?!!Iran forwaard to help her but slipped on the floor and fell into the pool. When my head was above water i heard everybody laughing. At me. I glowered at Ray and Lena. "RAY! WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU TRYING TO DROWN MY KID??!!!!" I yelled , that only made them laugh harder. I looked over to Gee and Alyss for support but they were laughing too.

I went under and over to where they were sitting. I yanked on theyre legs and they both fell into the water. Alyss was up first . She glared and tackled me sending me flying backwards into the water.When she finally let me up Gerard smacked me upside the head.

"Now my hairs wet you jackass!" he said. I giggled and he glared

"Sorry." I laughed.

"No your not...!" he whined swimming away.

********************************

(Alyss POV)

Frank and dad told us they wanted to go out and asked if Ray and Gee would babysit us."Were not 3 we dont need a babysitter!" Lena said as Frank and Mikey were leaving.

"Yes you do cause i dont trust you two alone."Frank said. Lena stuck out her tounge , Ray came up behind her and firemen carried her over to the couch I was sitting on with Gee. Frank and dad took their chance and left.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Annabelle McEpic: Hey wassup?

Alythetacoeater: Nm hanging with my fam.

Annabelle McEpic:Wanna go to the mall tommorow?

Alythetacoeater: Sure when?

Ray out of nowhere grabbed my phone "Who are you textin ? A boyfriend maybe?" he teased and reasd the texts aloud.. When Lena heard that I would be spending the day with Annabelle (the girl iv been crushing on for who knows how long anymore) she jumped for joy.

"Are you dating Annablle? ZOMAFG!!! I knew you liked her but i didnt know youd asked her out!!Yay-"

"Im not dating her! N shuddap about me liking her!!" I moaned.

"Nope! I refuse AND im going to set you up on a date with her!"She said running to her phone and calling Kat and DD. Ray and Gee held me back saying that this was for the best and shit like that. Then Kat and DD picked up.

" Hey ! Do you guys want to help me set up Alyss and Annabelle?" Lena said putting her phone on speaker.

"YUSH!!!" they said.

"DAMN YOU ALL TO FUCKING HELL ! YOU GUYS SUCK SO MUCH ! YOUR SOOO MEAN ! YOU KNOW SHE DOESNT LIKE ME BACK!" I yelled. Lena hung up. "DD and Kat are gonna ask Annabelle if she likes you."she said smiling. IO flipped her off and went to bed. Grrrr...... Tommorows gonna be a long day....

yay 2 updates in one day coolness so as usual read and review !
Sign up to rate and review this story