Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the lost daughters of mcr

ch 6

by TERRIBLETEEN 2 reviews

Lets go to the mall today!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-12-20 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 597 words

0Unrated
Alright yall heres ch 6 srry about not updating my bad. btw did anybody get my how i met your mother reference?

(Alyss POV)

I woke up to Lena jumping on me. She was telling me to get up because we only had three hours before we had to go to the mall and meet Annabelle and the others.

"Three hours? I only need twenty minutes to get ready." I groaned rolling over and going back to bed.. She rolled me back over and pulled my arm.

"Yeah but me, Gee and Dad need 3 hours to make you stunning!" She squealed. I half-opened one eye.

"Stunning my fucking ass!" i said wrenching back my arm.Theni felt myself being pulled from my bed. I opened my eyes to find my head nestled in raven hair.

"Gee? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeasssee put me down?" I pouted.

"Nope. Imma doll you up. Damn Alyss your light you need to eat more." he said. I laughed.

"Ha! My countryness is rubbin g off on you." I chuckled. He smiled down at me then tightened his grip on me when i tried to get away.

"No way " He laughed (a/n ya i know but i had to XD )

"Aahhhhh man that was just bad!" I groaned. Gerard took me over to a vanity and plooped me in the chair. The damned thing was covered in beauty supplies. This was gonna be toarcher. "Lena? Please ? no? Im a damned tom-boy and i like it that way!" I pleaded. She shook her head and she and Frank started to staighten my hair. I sighed in defeat and plugged in my Ipod. I blasted 'where eagles dare' when she started talking about how Aly and Annie sounded cute together.

Finaly after two hours she was done. I looked around "Wheres Gee?" I asked. Lena smiled wickedly then (speak of god) Gerard walking in carrying a clothes bag. I went to the corner and facewalled. When I turned around Gee was pulling out the clothes.Red skinnies (two sizes too tight) a black turtle neck ( that was skin tight and cupped my ass) and black and red splatter painted hightops.I assumed Lena had ordered it all then Gee went to pick it up.

Gerard saw me and gave me the clothes then shoved me towards the bathroom. I changed , there was no point in fighting this anymore. I came out and both Lena and Gerard were both clapping. Lena came up and hugged me. "Aly ! you look so pretty! Annabelle wont be able to resist you in this." she said. I flicked her head.

"Dumb fuck." i chuckled.

:Okay whatevah. Lets go to the mall!" she said and twirled out the door. So her tu-tu would fly . I giggled and went up behind her.

********************************

"Lena Put. Down. The. Monster. " DD said. Oh gawd , the child just had to kill us all and have a monster didnt she? Bah!

"NO WAY!" she giggled running off. Probobly to Hottopic. We ran after her . Annabelle was in the lead with me behind her. Lena all of a sudden popped outta nowhere and tripped me.

I fell and went right into Annabelle. It felt like slow-mo when we fell to the ground together. When we landed there we were toe-to-toe, chest-to-chest, and finally what id wanted to be since id met the girl.

Mouth-to-mouth.

Dear Lawd.

I might as well stick a fork in my toaster now.

LAWL YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE I HAVENT WRITTEN ANYTHING BEYOND THIS POINT BUT ILL TRY TO WORK OVER BREAK! AND BTW HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Sign up to rate and review this story